Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 29. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Pool registrations are now closed.

That's probably a better idea than rising the pool fee to 5%.

That's what Litecoinpool did: no more new registrations.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Ok, i'm temporarely taking the EU server down to fix this problem.

Pool registrations are now closed.
When mining with eu.notroll.in I can't see the shares in the web frontend.

Are they counted?

When do they become visible?
I'm aware of the problem, there seems to be a 30 min delay untill they show on the site ... I'm working on it.

4 hours later and they are still not counted. I guess shares from eu.notroll.in are lost  Sad
Who's attacking the servers and why?
I have no idea, I wish i knew.

Pool Fee increased to 5%. Hopefully this will take away a bit of the hashrate, the pool is over 50% of the network and to ensure the safety of the net i obviously have to do *something* about that.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 914
Ok it's decided, i will add 2 more US servers and load balance them. Hopefully today, otherwise tomorrow.

Thanks man! Your pool is in my list of balanced servers and having both your EU and US servers has been a life saver Smiley

Fuck the haters, they don't understand the complexities of running a pool.  Grin
Ok it's decided, i will add 2 more US servers and load balance them. Hopefully today, otherwise tomorrow.
Activity: 644
There isn't exactly much I could do against a DDoS, especially when I'm sleeping.

This. 

It is a shitty deal for all of us, and taking it out on Nicksasa doesn't help anything.  He has a great deal of motivation to keep things running......if we aren't getting paid, neither is he. 
true

Are they counted?

I'm aware of the problem, there seems to be a 30 min delay untill they show on the site ... I'm working on it.

Are they counted?

UDP flood, doesn't seem that strong.
They are obviously just attacking the pool and not the website this time...

Just wondering what sort of DDoS protection the pool has?

Is there not a way to cluster the pool and have a failover redundancy? Obviously it would incur extra expense but would only be using bandwidth during attacks....
I'm waiting to see what kind of bandwidth the DDoS is using, and yes load balancing a few servers is a real possibility here.

And shares will be counted, but right now on stratum you are probably having a lot of stales/invalids.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
They are obviously just attacking the pool and not the website this time...

Just wondering what sort of DDoS protection the pool has?

Is there not a way to cluster the pool and have a failover redundancy? Obviously it would incur extra expense but would only be using bandwidth during attacks....
and our shares?
And we are under DDoS attack again  Sad
And now? another ddos? are you sleeping yet?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Funny quote
The one on your reaper. Look mate, if you are sub 10ghash, you should not worry about a few khash difference. your daily average wont be affected anyway.
There isn't exactly much I could do against a DDoS, especially when I'm sleeping.

And why nickassa in reaper i'm mining with 450kh/s and in notroll panel there only 300?Huh

because the panel is usually shit, you should know it by now.. not just here, on any pool.

Ok thank.... but what's the right data? KH/S of reaper or KH/S of the panel?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Everything looks to be back up again. Thank you Nicksasa.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Funny quote

And why nickassa in reaper i'm mining with 450kh/s and in notroll panel there only 300?Huh

because the panel is usually shit, you should know it by now.. not just here, on any pool.
Pages:
Jump to: