Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 10. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 15, 2016, 08:16:18 AM
I really like Coin888 and WheelofCoin, which were huge earners for me. But as of late I have noticed a substantial decrease in referral earnings like others, and hope this issue is resolved.

Ladies and gentlemen, please understand that Faucets are a tough business and many who start a faucet for the first time make the mistake of giving out more than their budget allows.

Combined with instant payouts this can eat up a lot of funds quickly, so we should be thankful for the free Bitcoins that Coin888 has given away. Also, payments from Google ads can take 60 days some times so it's important to click ads for good faucets so they can continue to pay out.

That all said, I think Coin888 should announce any changes to terms of service which would have less backlash than missing funds from referrals earnings. People might be angry at first, but new users to your site won't care because you're still giving out free BTC.

Thank you for your clear explanation which helps a lot. It was very helpful and understandable.
As I told you every time had chance to explain, my top priority has always been to make sure the sites stays up and loads as quickly as possible.
I’m sorry again for the inconvenience you had experienced downtime, delay, some bugs and etc.
I truly appreciated from your patience and grateful all of you always helped me and were on my side and have supported me.

Once again I repeat here I love working on new platforms, technologies, fresh ideas and you know better than me more important of making money is making the good reputation and the harder it is to keep the credit.
I did not reduce the referrals, and you can check it, it’s simple and quite transparent.

Please follow these instructions to successfully able check the referral programs with commotions:

1- Create a new user account with called primary account.
2- Create a second account with referral links of the account already you created (primary account).
3- Play with the second account.
4- Later look back to the primary account if the account for checking that the primary account earned something or not?

Please follow these instructions for ensure 50% Commission:

First look at the second account that how much earned and now, for the primary account use this formula earn user 2/2 = 50% and whether to paid to primary account or not?
For example if you earned 500 Satoshi with second account primary account gives 250 Satoshi.
500/2 = 250

As you know our revenue based on showing ads so I need your helps for continued and increased awards.

I try to do my best with your support,
Thank you,
Best regards
Lucas

Admin Lucas,

The method you posted above does not prove anything. It may work by setting up a new 2nd account, just to check, but it doesn't mean that it's working for all my existing/old referrals! It may just mean that new referrals earnings is working, and old one is not!

If you want clarity, then do a log of ref earnings, as i suggested before, and how other sites are doing it.

All i can say is, at this moment, ref commissions is NOT 50%, it's more like 1-5%

Dear Sandbt,

As the owner of the site I know this way and you can even create how many account you want for test, I  will happy to hear from you if you know other methods for that you can share with us.

Kind regards
Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 15, 2016, 08:04:25 AM
Hello,
my balance was over 0.02 but I received only 0.0018

What is the problem? if you fixing a problems are we will receiving missed amounts?

Thanks

Still waiting for this problem fixing.

ID 63

Hey ONLYfree,

I send it PM for you, would please check that?

Thank you
Lucas
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 15, 2016, 07:42:51 AM
I have 1161 refs in coin888 and 730 in wheel of coin..
My daily average before 1 week is ~350 and ~300k.
Now my daily average is ~45 and ~35k.

Welcome to the club, see page 25, i already did a 12hr test. Problems with ref earnings started to drop since the beginning of the week.

Same like you, i have more than 1000+ refs on Wheel and 500+ refs on Coin888.

And now, on top of the major earnings decline, i'm getting 0.000000 on my own claims too..lol

Seriously, i don't know to laugh or to cry. I think i have been the most patient supporter here, but my patience has run out.

January 15, 2016, 07:40:29 AM
I visited the two sites (coin888 and wheelofcoin) today and was amazed. The two sites have changed considerably and I feel confident about them. The only reservation I have about them is that every roll falls on the yellow or mixed one. It never changes however numerous attempts you make. I will keep visiting the sites and see if they are worthy the time

Confident? Have you read the last few comments above yours and also the last few pages?

I think your confidence is premature and misguided.
January 15, 2016, 07:38:47 AM
I really like Coin888 and WheelofCoin, which were huge earners for me. But as of late I have noticed a substantial decrease in referral earnings like others, and hope this issue is resolved.

Ladies and gentlemen, please understand that Faucets are a tough business and many who start a faucet for the first time make the mistake of giving out more than their budget allows.

Combined with instant payouts this can eat up a lot of funds quickly, so we should be thankful for the free Bitcoins that Coin888 has given away. Also, payments from Google ads can take 60 days some times so it's important to click ads for good faucets so they can continue to pay out.

That all said, I think Coin888 should announce any changes to terms of service which would have less backlash than missing funds from referrals earnings. People might be angry at first, but new users to your site won't care because you're still giving out free BTC.

Thank you for your clear explanation which helps a lot. It was very helpful and understandable.
As I told you every time had chance to explain, my top priority has always been to make sure the sites stays up and loads as quickly as possible.
I’m sorry again for the inconvenience you had experienced downtime, delay, some bugs and etc.
I truly appreciated from your patience and grateful all of you always helped me and were on my side and have supported me.

Once again I repeat here I love working on new platforms, technologies, fresh ideas and you know better than me more important of making money is making the good reputation and the harder it is to keep the credit.
I did not reduce the referrals, and you can check it, it’s simple and quite transparent.

Please follow these instructions to successfully able check the referral programs with commotions:

2- Create a second account with referral links of the account already you created (primary account).
4- Later look back to the primary account if the account for checking that the primary account earned something or not?

First look at the second account that how much earned and now, for the primary account use this formula earn user 2/2 = 50% and whether to paid to primary account or not?
For example if you earned 500 Satoshi with second account primary account gives 250 Satoshi.
500/2 = 250

As you know our revenue based on showing ads so I need your helps for continued and increased awards.

Thank you,
Best regards
Lucas

Admin Lucas,

The method you posted above does not prove anything. It may work by setting up a new 2nd account, just to check, but it doesn't mean that it's working for all my existing/old referrals! It may just mean that new referrals earnings is working, and old one is not!

If you want clarity, then do a log of ref earnings, as i suggested before, and how other sites are doing it.

All i can say is, at this moment, ref commissions is NOT 50%, it's more like 1-5%

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
January 15, 2016, 05:59:28 AM
I visited the two sites (coin888 and wheelofcoin) today and was amazed. The two sites have changed considerably and I feel confident about them. The only reservation I have about them is that every roll falls on the yellow or mixed one. It never changes however numerous attempts you make. I will keep visiting the sites and see if they are worthy the time
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 15, 2016, 05:51:56 AM
I have 1161 refs in coin888 and 730 in wheel of coin..
My daily average before 1 week is ~350 and ~300k.
Now my daily average is ~45 and ~35k.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2016, 05:34:24 AM
Ok.. Im finish here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 03:01:40 AM

500/2 = 250

Thank you,
Best regards
Lucas

you should improve site little bit you can keep logs of recent credits so users won't cry because they'll be able to see recent earning , commission etc.
Activity: 66
January 15, 2016, 02:16:43 AM
Very nice&interesting he was on start, not now Angry No more 5 min games, no more nice jackpots 4-5k and always troubles with ref system&payments, SAD.
Activity: 224
https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan
January 14, 2016, 12:36:24 PM
very nice and interesting site, thanks fore gambling and for free satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2016, 12:34:05 PM
Hello,
my balance was over 0.02 but I received only 0.0018

What is the problem? if you fixing a problems are we will receiving missed amounts?

Thanks

Still waiting for this problem fixing.

ID 63
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 14, 2016, 12:29:05 PM

500/2 = 250

Thank you,
Best regards
Lucas
Activity: 56
January 14, 2016, 12:28:22 PM
 Grin you call that working fine??  Grin

I play 9x16 satoshi  and lost 10k only hit 2 or 3 times a win, before it was better, now there is no chance to win anymore
January 14, 2016, 12:22:04 PM
@coin888

when will the multiply work normal again?? a few days ago you said it would be fixed next day but is still the same, no chance to win. Huh

Multiplayer working fine for me played today and lost 25k satoshi in just 2-3 bets .
Activity: 56
January 14, 2016, 12:19:28 PM
@coin888

when will the multiply work normal again?? a few days ago you said it would be fixed next day but is still the same, no chance to win. Huh
January 14, 2016, 12:08:40 PM
Looks suspicius to me.
Your site everyday had more and more users and suddenly plays reduced by 1000%.
Im not buying it.
Still wish the problem to be fixed.
That was such a great site and now its gone!

Can you read admin post before posting bla bla he said he only removed quick bit coin game .
Activity: 20
January 14, 2016, 11:53:19 AM
Looks suspicius to me.
Your site everyday had more and more users and suddenly plays reduced by 1000%.
Im not buying it.
Still wish the problem to be fixed.
That was such a great site and now its gone!
January 14, 2016, 11:51:09 AM
Sites News

As you reported right now I have thoroughly checked this issue again everything was ok and referral program working fine, from 2 days ago total number of games played is lower than before.
But as you remember I had to decided to remove the "Quick Games” in both sites. Unfortunately I had to pay more than of income I earned form sites. Every week I should payout 4, 5 BTC from my pocket and finally decided to remove the games.

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

So you removed quick game that's not problem but here some users are complaining that they've been not credited their referral bonus.

Hi FaucetRank.com,

You can create two new account with zero balance, play and check the result for referral, exact like what I have doing for test.

Thank you,
Lucas

Myself getting no problem and I'm receiving my referral bonus .
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 14, 2016, 11:12:03 AM
No admin. Referral commissions do not work fine!!! Unless its 5% ref commission and not 50%.

My earnings are not even close to those i earned 5 days ago..!!

Last 2 days my refferal commissions were around 15.000 satoshis.. (160 active)

Before i earned at least 150.000 in two days!!

So dont tell us that its fine. Im not the only one with this problem.

Fix it or everyone will stop using this site!

Hi Papaxelas,

I think you didn't read my previous post carefully.
First of all referral programs working fine, but I told you "from 2 days ago total number of games played is lower than before."
You're commissions always based on active users and how many users visiting sites with your referral links.

Lucas
Pages:
Jump to: