Pages:
Author

Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert - page 5. (Read 39958 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 26, 2016, 12:09:19 AM
Support Lucas websites

This website is completely supported by revenue from ads, which is used to buy bitcoins to distribute to users like you.
Please disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software for this page and then click on advertisements to the page and collect your free bitcoins.

WIN-WIN

Hey Smile More,

Thank you for your support and you feedback.
You're right most of faucet revenue dependents on click on advertisements by the users and visitors.
After the tsunami disabled ADsense accounts by Google, also need more support from users.

Thank you,
Lucas
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 24, 2016, 10:36:08 PM
Support Lucas websites

This website is completely supported by revenue from ads, which is used to buy bitcoins to distribute to users like you.
Please disable your ad-blocking browser plugin/software for this page and then click on advertisements to the page and collect your free bitcoins.

WIN-WIN
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 24, 2016, 10:16:21 PM
i'm advertising my site on your coin888 mellowads slots. you set good prices while your site worth more Grin

by the way i was using your site sometimes, hope you keep it up Smiley

Hey Donaldbitcoin,

Thank you for using Coin888.com,
Appreciated for your support a sharing your vision with us.
I hop so.

Kind regards,
Lucas
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
January 24, 2016, 05:54:54 PM
i'm advertising my site on your coin888 mellowads slots. you set good prices while your site worth more Grin

by the way i was using your site sometimes, hope you keep it up Smiley
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 23, 2016, 09:14:31 PM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in
Very strong break AdSense rules, they used about 5-6 blocks on 1 page, when google allow not more 3
Moonbit.co.in still has AdSense

They might have bought a new AdSense account

Good to see that Coin888 is back Smiley

Hi krishnapramod,

Thanks for your support.

Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 23, 2016, 09:13:26 PM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in
Very strong break AdSense rules, they used about 5-6 blocks on 1 page, when google allow not more 3

Coin888 should buy a new AdSense account to keep site alive.

Hey FaucetRank.com,

Thanks for your advice,
Yes, I'm working on new ways.

Regards
Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 23, 2016, 08:57:36 PM
@Admin Lucas

Maybe you can consider to contact Bonusbitcoin Admin, they are also attempting to appeal and they have a facebook page and also a thread here, you can try asking them. They are currently paying again, limited to 100,000 satoshi every 24hrs, but that's fine with me, i already made withdraw yesterday. At least my earnings were left intact, i have more than a million satoshi in there, so now i can slowly cash out daily.

I noticed there are still many faucets running Adsense, who didn't have any problems, maybe you can consider contacting the Admins to find out what they did, or as others say, maybe you need to buy an Adsense account.

As warned by another user many pages back before all the problems, i think the issue has to do with you running more than 3 Ad units on a single page, that is a breach of their terms and conditions.

Hey Sandbt,

Thank you for your tips and advice.
I already send them PM, also I sent you PM too please check your Message Box!

Best regards
Lucas
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 23, 2016, 08:29:33 PM
@Admin Lucas

Maybe you can consider to contact Bonusbitcoin Admin, they are also attempting to appeal and they have a facebook page and also a thread here, you can try asking them. They are currently paying again, limited to 100,000 satoshi every 24hrs, but that's fine with me, i already made withdraw yesterday. At least my earnings were left intact, i have more than a million satoshi in there, so now i can slowly cash out daily.

I noticed there are still many faucets running Adsense, who didn't have any problems, maybe you can consider contacting the Admins to find out what they did, or as others say, maybe you need to buy an Adsense account.

As warned by another user many pages back before all the problems, i think the issue has to do with you running more than 3 Ad units on a single page, that is a breach of their terms and conditions.
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 23, 2016, 01:10:51 PM
Please help me on this thread

How Can I Get To Appeal Google and My ADsense Account Back?

Thanks
Lucas
Activity: 868
January 23, 2016, 12:50:47 PM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in

Coin888 should buy a new AdSense account to keep site alive.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
January 23, 2016, 11:10:26 AM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in

Activity: 52
January 23, 2016, 10:42:20 AM
Welcome back Lucas, thank you for re-opening the coin888.com

Guy give him support and Love Wink

We've got your back!

https://i.imgur.com/durvYDT.jpg
Activity: 74
January 23, 2016, 05:29:40 AM
My balance on coin888 is gone, and the Btc price on his site is no longer updated.
This reopening seems a little strange to me.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 22, 2016, 07:25:24 PM
Hey, Lucas

Sorry to see that man.

Did you run a rotator on your site? Or it's exclusively because of "hacking/cracking" ad content?

I have also PMd you.

mex
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 22, 2016, 07:06:21 PM
Site News

Thank you all of friends for support.
I decided to re-open one of the sites for start again, Coin888.com and changed a referrals and time, I hope I can keep go on.
I'll open WheelofCoin.com later.

Thank you,
Lucas

What's the exact reason you got blocked from adsense? Can you show a screenshot of their e-mail? (Remove sensitive information)

Can you answer to that question?

Hey Mexicantarget, Holdaaja,

Thank you for asking this question.
I would like to answer your questions about why my account blocked by Google ADsense with showing you following photo:

Kind regards
Lucas
Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert
January 22, 2016, 06:26:58 PM
@Admin Lucas

Please improve the speed of "Loading Game Data" on Coin888. Site was very slow for me even before the closure.

Also, now that earnings are significantly lower, please make sure Ref Earnings are Accurate now.

Thanks!

Hey Sandbt,

Before everything thank you for your previous and perfect post.
For TRANSPARENCY I have to reduce everything even referral I'm looking into alternative advertisement.
But I hope getting back everything like before step by step even the prizes and referral commission.
I would like getting back lovely again.

Thank you,
Lucas
Activity: 95
January 22, 2016, 06:18:17 PM
@Admin Lucas

Please improve the speed of "Loading Game Data" on Coin888. Site was very slow for me even before the closure.

Also, now that earnings are significantly lower, please make sure Ref Earnings are Accurate now.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 22, 2016, 03:55:38 PM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in

Activity: 38
January 22, 2016, 03:52:01 PM
Moonbit.co.in
Moonliteco.in
Activity: 868
January 22, 2016, 02:49:29 PM
thanks for opening site again of course it's much better to have something then nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: