Pages:
Author

Topic: Luck and skill, which is more important for gambling success? - page 11. (Read 1011 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
I have the believe that success in gambling requires a mixture of luck and skill. This is opposed to some people that believe that gambling is entirely a game of luck and others who believe it is entirely a game of skill.

So I am tempted to inquire if skill is all that is needed to be successful in gambling or luck. Whichever be the option, which of them is the most important factor for gambling success?

Let me make it clear for you and everyone else that may be thinking skill can help somewhat,it cannot in 95% of the times and those 5% it can help is only when you play Poker games against other people like Texas holdem.Let's not go further than today lunch time games where Milan a heavy favorite was leading 0-2 and the game ended 2-2 with a goal void as otherwise Milan would have lost their game,now tell me if skill can help you here,it simply cannot.

Better try the games that rely 100% on luck like slot machines as you know most likely you will lose but if you hit it big you will earn good money,while in sport betting you will be very sad to see lost tickets from teams like Milan which will happen a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 280
I have the believe that success in gambling requires a mixture of luck and skill. This is opposed to some people that believe that gambling is entirely a game of luck and others who believe it is entirely a game of skill.

So I am tempted to inquire if skill is all that is needed to be successful in gambling or luck. Whichever be the option, which of them is the most important factor for gambling success?
Pages:
Jump to: