Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 37. (Read 45318 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

What is it?

The english MOD posted the following according EKO : ECO mode it's a new game feature that will reduce your cpu workload. Also, it will reduce the update frequency of BETS MADE and TOTAL WIN and decrease the quantity of samples in the My Bets.

Thanks for the explanation. ECO option was added in favour of decreasing the CPU usage while you are on Luckygames website.

Clear, dudes.
Thanks.

Yes, that's a good solution for someone who doesn't want to reload the page again and again //
Admin can you explain more about it like what it does behind the bars. eg refreshing all bets from memory or something else.
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

Luckygames Update. What's new?

New Cryptocurrencies Accepted

NEO
GAS
Einsteinium

Faucet

We were forced to reduce the faucet amount.
Regular users - 500 sat max
VIP users - 1000 sat max
Moderators - 2000 sat max
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Luckygames has its own Auto mode. If you need any extra option, you can suggest it here and we'll try to implement it soon.

programmer mode for me, who can read dicebot scripts Smiley

there is no possible option to add, who can do - what I need.
Activity: 318
Merit: 106

What is it?

The english MOD posted the following according EKO : ECO mode it's a new game feature that will reduce your cpu workload. Also, it will reduce the update frequency of BETS MADE and TOTAL WIN and decrease the quantity of samples in the My Bets.

Thanks for the explanation. ECO option was added in favour of decreasing the CPU usage while you are on Luckygames website.

Clear, dudes.
Thanks.
what happened?

It was a server issue. Everything is fine now.

What is it?

when lucky games will be able to play from dicebot? why you(owner) still dsnt contact with Seuntjie to add your site to list?!

Luckygames has its own Auto mode. If you need any extra option, you can suggest it here and we'll try to implement it soon.

and one more question is betting speed are one for all type of amounts? or are increased when bet amounts will be bigger? (10+ 100+ 1000+) ?!

The speed is the same for any bet amount.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Will luckygames have bounty for 10 billion rolls? The number of players increasing, 1 billion roll is very fast.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
What is it?

nice update go lucky games

its a good update for mobile users,saves some cpu power and inreases your battery life
but a full mobile client would have been nice,too
as for Seujntles bot,it is very costly now to add your site,used to be around one bitcoin
not sure what is the quote today,but >17.000$ is quite a lot,maybe the owner feels like his onsite autobet functionality is enough for most of the users
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
What is it?

nice update go lucky games
when lucky games will be able to play from dicebot? why you(owner) still dsnt contact with Seuntjie to add your site to list?!

I think it is not a must for any sites to be added on Seuntjie Dicebot. If the owner feels that what they have in their autobet is more than enough, why they need to spend some money for other thing?

and one more question is betting speed are one for all type of amounts? or are increased when bet amounts will be bigger? (10+ 100+ 1000+) ?!

I'm not quite sure why your main concern in dice game is about rolling speed only, is that because you are promoting the fastest rolling speed dice site?

what im promoting? you are not so clever and don;t know much about dice, if you don;t understand why for player(not gambler) is important to have more bets/per time, most how is possible.

im simple searching and watching to options(sites) where are worth to play at.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I think it is not a must for any sites to be added on Seuntjie Dicebot. If the owner feels that what they have in their autobet is more than enough, why they need to spend some money for other thing?

I'm not quite sure why your main concern in dice game is about rolling speed only, is that because you are promoting the fastest rolling speed dice site?

if you planning to do in nearest future, please dont forget to allow max speed and somehow "changeable" to play from bot(max acceleration in your web page) comfortable with same max speed like is in web page, when max acceleration are selected.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What is it?

Activity: 318
Merit: 106
Activity: 574

We are back online. All your accounts and funds are safe. Sorry for the inconvenience.

what happened?
Ok so the site is down since last night for me. I am on a android version 7 tablet so i am not sure if that is a issue all of a sudden. I had sent a small amount of crypto into my account Tuesday night. Will it still be there when tje site is up?

The website was down for 2 hours. Please try to enter Luckygames using PC / Laptop.
Your transaction should have been credited. Anyway, contact https://luckygames.io/user/p1AYER/ if you haven't received it yet.

We are back online. All your accounts and funds are safe. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 5
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Ok so the site is down since last night for me. I am on a android version 7 tablet so i am not sure if that is a issue all of a sudden. I had sent a small amount of crypto into my account Tuesday night. Will it still be there when tje site is up?
Activity: 8
When the site is online again?
i have betting btc  Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: