Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 35. (Read 45318 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi my username is Veerbhai your mod Aamir511 suspended me without reason you mod mute players forever if he want he use his power in wrong way I am didn't online from 35 days but when I come I found I am suspended he know editing I know him because he ban me in duckdice and unban me now.  Your site mod use his power in wrong ways he know editing and he have power so he mute his enemy without. He fought with me in duckdice so he mute me here he is use his power in wrong way how become he is  mod he scam me I open today LG for a lone which I give him when he is my friend I give him 0.2 BTC but now I find I am suspended he is scammer and use power in wrong way
Activity: 20
Hope to have filipino chat in luckygames
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Why does the house win even after provably fair?
*Dont say house edge i want a good answer

Hard question to answer, and I'm sure most gambler have this question on their mind. But indeed house edge gives more advantage to the house as it is a gambling business. Maybe we need to wait an answer from a gambling expert. Smiley
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
OK

I dont know why you replied shit every time, when you are not asked to do it?! I DONT GET ANSWER STPD TARD! you are some kind of secretary in luckygames?!

I see that another people to are interested in that, not only I.

Please, if you're going to start insulting people's intelligence..at least try to spell it right,..

also, admin already answered you, he wont add site to seuntjie dicebot..BUT, you are free to suggest the features you need/miss that are in seuntjie dice bot, so the onsite auto bet can be improved to your liking... and who knows, maybe admin will implement it.

..and people are just trying to help you understand that..don't be an A-hole Smiley good day!

uhm..maybe because its still a gambling business? also "provably fair" system does not guarantee a win..(you'll still find yourself losing money)..it only helps "prove" that the bets have not been manipulated in some way, but only if you check..so...yeah.. Undecided
Activity: 9
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
who is Luckygames owner, or technical support?!

he can confirm, that luckygames will do not add site to Seuntjie dicebot list in nearest future(never)?!

I dont understand why you keep asking about this while they have answered about it some time ago. I think most of their players are satisfied enough with what they have (the autobetting feature). If no, then here should be many players asking the same thing like you.
It wont worth enough if they decide to use Seuntji dicebot if there are not much players want to use it.

I dont know why you replied shit every time, when you are not asked to do it?! I DONT GET ANSWER STPD TARD! you are some kind of secretary in luckygames?!

I see that another people to are interested in that, not only I.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

he can confirm, that luckygames will do not add site to Seuntjie dicebot list in nearest future(never)?!

I dont understand why you keep asking about this while they have answered about it some time ago. I think most of their players are satisfied enough with what they have (the autobetting feature). If no, then here should be many players asking the same thing like you.
It wont worth enough if they decide to use Seuntji dicebot if there are not much players want to use it.

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Bitcoiner

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Bitcoin Gold

great news , when iota?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey admin! I just discovered im a legend now Smiley thanks you so much!!
There is a btg now but where is the wallet of it?
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Bitcoin Gold
Activity: 126
Just posting here to say that I had a withdrawal issue (my fault, pasted my XMR deposit address into the withdrawal box by mistake) and support sorted it out very swiftly. Won't be making that mistake again, but it was dealt with in a professional and trustworthy manner. A+ would risk my money again.
Are there any option for using dicebot inside luckygames?

If you are planning to do in nearest future, please allow max speed  also.

Im was asked about it, they said nothing. said that luckygames has own autoplay in webpage Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Are there any option for using dicebot inside luckygames?

If you are planning to do in nearest future, please allow max speed  also.
Dice and balls are goods but system hacked all coins after some winning lol
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Provably unfair. Why is it hard to win Sad

it's hard to win everywhere not only in luckygames  Smiley
the site has a shady act in the past cause they did cheat a cheater , it was a one time not provably fair record
but people now are giving good reviews about the site , anyway a gambling site doesn't need to cheat in order to profit and since Luckygames built a good userbase  I think that all good now
Provably unfair. Why is it hard to win Sad
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
Pages:
Jump to: