Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 33. (Read 45313 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, my nickname on luckygames is Selfcut.

I was there for like 4+month as a user who slowly made profit.

I thaught its a nice place/community, so i started to promote it, i got 198 referals now, and also i helped the site a lot with suggestions and feedback. (also i found some bugs which got fixed after i told them)

AND NOW:::

My account got SUSPENDED for NO REASON. I asked the support what happened like 200 times, i have screenshots of that and everything.

They told me "you got suspended bcaus you use multiply account in chat to write"

and NO i never used more then one account.!

They also told me to be patient and wait, admin will answer me within 24-48h they said like 6 times, now its over 1month and i am still waiting.

I wouldnt actually care if i wouldnt ve money on my account. They blocked me from withdrawing my money (over 1k eur).

And today i asked support again, they just said 1 sentence: "You will remain blocked"

But didnt explain to me why.

I also was kinda chat-active and made it "rain" often.

I dont see any reason why they should block me as i was a guy who helped them alot.

At first i really thaught its a nice community.

But now, this changed my mind. Please avoid this place to not get scammed guys.

I want my money back, and i want the admin to tell in public why i am blocked, i did nothing wrong!

HERE SOME PROOFS:
https://i.gyazo.com/5342f427948dd16c1525c50a200464ff.mp4 (cant withdraw)
https://i.gyazo.com/1a24f0df24faf0a8710c5b28ad1668d0.mp4 (support)
https://i.gyazo.com/e6754733bc55bb45c9c71a980f967b9c.mp4 (support2)
https://i.gyazo.com/22f05f6049484ef6bd8c4ac7de60a15a.png (wagered and registered)

Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

as you can see from pic above verge was the coin to play with at luckygames in last 30 days. coin up 2300% damn

and EMC2 was the worst coin to play with coin dropping 55% of value

What is this about? Are you saying that emc price on the market drop by 55%? Mean while xvg is on 2,300% raising? Or the profit that people get from playing this coin? It does not make any sense to what you said to the market as well from what I checked before. Can you please elaborate it here?

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=47192

the link above shows the coin index and you can follow it and keep track on how well the coins are doing.

i love gambling cryptoa dn now a dice site with 44 crypto coins to play with. the need to know coin price is important

yeah the coin value went down for EMC2 and went way up for verge

having the index i only play coins that i see are going up. i try to catch it before it goes up. so far i'm 3 for 3 on being correct

so ECM2 went down 50% last 30 days. so any betting profits you made from EMC2 are worth half now.

with verge you could play and buy a lot when it was low. 30 days later XVG u have x23 times your money.

i missed verge. i thought about it but thought too many coins in supply to go up big. boy was i wrong there Smiley

I now see NXT will be next coin to go up 100%-200% i say within next 7 days. let's see if I'm right

i
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

as you can see from pic above verge was the coin to play with at luckygames in last 30 days. coin up 2300% damn

What is this about? Are you saying that emc price on the market drop by 55%? Mean while xvg is on 2,300% raising? Or the profit that people get from playing this coin? It does not make any sense to what you said to the market as well from what I checked before. Can you please elaborate it here?
Activity: 9
Bought 30 day vip with 2.5 million lucky e_e

Congrats for that Smiley  Hope you will be more lucky here Cheesy

If I'm in your position, I would prefer to try my luck to gain more lucky token. At least trying to get 12.5 mill lucky token to redeem the Apple Watch or PS4 Smiley Of course we have different preference, maybe you choose to buy 30 days VIP because you think that you will get more profits for the next 30 days. Anyway, congrats for what you have just achieved as it is not an easy task to gain 2.5mill tokens.
Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

If I'm in your position, I would prefer to try my luck to gain more lucky token. At least trying to get 12.5 mill lucky token to redeem the Apple Watch or PS4 Smiley Of course we have different preference, maybe you choose to buy 30 days VIP because you think that you will get more profits for the next 30 days. Anyway, congrats for what you have just achieved as it is not an easy task to gain 2.5mill tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Congrats for that Smiley  Hope you will be more lucky here Cheesy
Okay,  that zoomdice stuff gone.
Let me say you guys my story.  I was promoting a site there in luckygames.io (accepting my fault) by asking people that "Hey want to join a cool site"  and if they say yes,  i send them my referral link. A time came when Mod Aamir muted me for 24 hours fot the reason of posting referral  links in pms.  Then i said okay,  I had broke the rules,  so i should be punished.  After the 24 hours of mute,  i was unmuted.  Then i said sorry in front of everyone in the chat to Mod Aamir.  Then when i switched to Eng chat to say 'Hi'  i got a notification that 'You have been banned for 30 days by Mod Aamir511 " Reason the same.

Then i thought what the hell i have done again.  And When i said about this to support,  they only said that" we cannot do anything.  Just try to follow the rules"

I mean seriously they can't do. Oh God,  the support staff was behaving like small kids. 

I need Justice.  Admin also not answering me.
And what enmity does mod Aamir511 has with me.

Help Guys!

how much  have you wagered in luckygames ?? cause if I owned a site and found that a user is using it only to spam people with referral link for other sites I would ban that user for over 24 hours  Roll Eyes

there is nothing to blame luckygames for if you are a user who never deposits and use the site only to spam referral link , so don't complain if you are such a user

I was a regular user,  yeah not made a deposit but made many withdrawals from collecting rains and gambling them.

If also he wanted to mute me for 30 days,  then the first time he would have done that,  why after 24 hours again he muted me after also not doing the mistake
I miss dooglus

I miss dooglus

added bitcoin gold to index

with all ups and downs in last 30 days up $5,000+ if you had 1 of each coin at luckygames

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=47192
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Let me say you guys my story.  I was promoting a site there in luckygames.io (accepting my fault) by asking people that "Hey want to join a cool site"  and if they say yes,  i send them my referral link. A time came when Mod Aamir muted me for 24 hours fot the reason of posting referral  links in pms.  Then i said okay,  I had broke the rules,  so i should be punished.  After the 24 hours of mute,  i was unmuted.  Then i said sorry in front of everyone in the chat to Mod Aamir.  Then when i switched to Eng chat to say 'Hi'  i got a notification that 'You have been banned for 30 days by Mod Aamir511 " Reason the same.

Then i thought what the hell i have done again.  And When i said about this to support,  they only said that" we cannot do anything.  Just try to follow the rules"

I mean seriously they can't do. Oh God,  the support staff was behaving like small kids. 

Help Guys!

how much  have you wagered in luckygames ?? cause if I owned a site and found that a user is using it only to spam people with referral link for other sites I would ban that user for over 24 hours  Roll Eyes

there is nothing to blame luckygames for if you are a user who never deposits and use the site only to spam referral link , so don't complain if you are such a user

Help Guys!
Am gonna soon buy ps4 at 2 million lucky tokens  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I really hope that luckygames will open an application for this games. I really enjoy gambling

Do you mean a mobile application for android or iOS? I doubt they will have it because it will just a way to waste their money for useless thing. Only few people like to install gambling app on their phone for different reasons. Mobile version is enough to fulfill your needs while playing luckygames on your phone.
Activity: 20
I really hope that luckygames will open an application for this games. I really enjoy gambling
Activity: 2
they wont let me withdraw my earnings and they are saying i'm a hacker, be aware of this site until i get my funds
Activity: 20
Is lucky tokens have a chance to have its own value?
Activity: 44
veerbhai , pooja , matrix , fox , guruji , mackrivera, i know you all are zoome dice staaaf . try to promoting your dead site here dont iritate to admin and players  just calm down alll guyz .

Nice try.. I also play on so many more sites so what the hell to do with that Huh? You guys got insulted there and now making issues here that is wrong...

ADMIN will check everything guys now I have to post things more clearly...

Mr. kaleemmalik do u remember this ---------->>> http://prntscr.com/h7ude3

You misbehaved with the admins and said you will hack the site
from there we know you and MOD Aamir are same person... have a look i know you will remember i got them from others.. --->> http://prntscr.com/h7ugod
------------------------------------------->> http://prntscr.com/h7u650

There you were having so many accounts and still have. For your kind information I am not staff there i am just a player just like here on luckygames and got these data from those guys. You even openly said that you will hack their site... The mod have several accounts here. The guy Aamir is fake and all these bitcoin talk accounts belong to them.... and creating a scene here..

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nice try to trap but you are using a fake Indian name .....

My self Guruji he mute me forever without any reason ....

Hey owner listen carefully Aamir511 pressure me for support him ..

GUYS! if you have legitimate complaints against this moderator, at least add some believable proof along with it...some screen shots would be nice...or better yet, ask admin to check the chat/pm logs!..that would clear things up fast. Otherwise it just looks like someone(or a group of people Roll Eyes) is making new bitcointalk accounts to start a smear campaign against a mod because he got butthurt from bans..ouch

ALSO..wtf..

http://prntscr.com/hssflq

This is Scree shot that proof that he want good comments about him

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FAKE..your Photoshop skills need improvements..or did you just use paint??? Grin Grin Grin hahaha made me laugh..thanks for that Wink
Seriously tho...be more convincing Tongue

Let me clear all this ........
You have created a nice scene to fool me but sorry you are again not that smart....

1) You used a fake account to reach me.. username = "Deepakji"

2) You try to convenience me that aamir has done wrong with you!!!! below is the proof :-

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ybSC_-WbzX4/WkNrrTUCkgI/AAAAAAAAC5U/cPSYVUAbygob0gqDXTsFyuhZgUv54Z3ggCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture1.PNG

3) Told me that he asked you to support him and write in it's favour. see below :-

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rfBhPrDL1c8/WkNrrCNmzuI/AAAAAAAAC5Q/q9vRMDFXp_YDS7oKKnGjDExz4osp30mmwCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture3.PNG

4) You yourself edited the picture and posted it here yourself!!!!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BRBHLpMa1E0/WkNtm6bicbI/AAAAAAAAC5k/SiLj3TUBcgI0chnHNLiu-8CyoXBIaTRugCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture5.PNG

You played nice double sided game MOD Aamir but still you are not smart and when you said in last screen shot that you will speak from aamir side and when i saw your fake ss i understood everything that time only....

These proofs are enough to proof everything I have many more proofs if you need more crabs

Admin please have a look on all this you will understand that aamir himself is doing his all he abused me from another account name "XEMKiller" that is your account only. Don't worry I will show those shots to admin in pm where you used very wrong abusive words Sad ... You are a big shit MOD Aamir never ever use wrong words for some one's family like you did...
Activity: 52
veerbhai , pooja , matrix , fox , guruji , mackrivera, i know you all are zoome dice staaaf . try to promoting your dead site here dont iritate to admin and players  just calm down alll guyz .
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
OK

Nice try to trap but you are using a fake Indian name .....

My self Guruji he mute me forever without any reason ....

Hey owner listen carefully Aamir511 pressure me for support him ..

GUYS! if you have legitimate complaints against this moderator, at least add some believable proof along with it...some screen shots would be nice...or better yet, ask admin to check the chat/pm logs!..that would clear things up fast. Otherwise it just looks like someone(or a group of people Roll Eyes) is making new bitcointalk accounts to start a smear campaign against a mod because he got butthurt from bans..ouch

ALSO..wtf..

http://prntscr.com/hssflq

This is Scree shot that proof that he want good comments about him

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FAKE..your Photoshop skills need improvements..or did you just use paint??? Grin Grin Grin hahaha made me laugh..thanks for that Wink
Seriously tho...be more convincing Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: