Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 55. (Read 45318 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
OK
Cool ,multiply crypto-currency and so on. But why 2fa is not working? How do you want people to gamble on ur website if 2fa is not working.

And don't take me with it's your fault, it is supposed to work. Most of mods on chat not even gave a shit about what i am saying. All they cared is to say thanks after 0.5 doge rains..

yeah i had some trouble scanning the bar code too. So i just manually added the secret key to my authenticator, seems to work just fine. I've already asked admin about this,last time i checked they were doing some test, and i still cant scan the code. Undecided

weird how is it not working , can you explain more ?? cause I have 2FA enabled at luckygames and all working good
the only thing I noticed is that you need to wait 15 secs to pass to enter the code and not sure if it's a general problem or just me , when I enter the code at the first few seconds it shows wrong code but when I wait half of the circle to pass ( 15 seconds ) all work good

that 15 seconds is probably because of a time difference between your authenticator's and site's server time...try to sync your authenticator, that should fix it Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Cool ,multiply crypto-currency and so on. But why 2fa is not working? How do you want people to gamble on ur website if 2fa is not working.

And don't take me with it's your fault, it is supposed to work. Most of mods on chat not even gave a shit about what i am saying. All they cared is to say thanks after 0.5 doge rains..

weird how is it not working , can you explain more ?? cause I have 2FA enabled at luckygames and all working good
the only thing I noticed is that you need to wait 15 secs to pass to enter the code and not sure if it's a general problem or just me , when I enter the code at the first few seconds it shows wrong code but when I wait half of the circle to pass ( 15 seconds ) all work good
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Did you even read my big reply on page 13? Are you going to even consider that you're wrong? You have shown no evidence against me and I have put to much money into the site to just walk away. I have deposited more then $2000 into your site and now that I have won you are accusing me of cheating and you're scamming me of my money. I would love to show you my strategy and show you that I have never once cheated on your site but I don't know how to do that. Is it possible for me to record my screen and play with a very inexpensive coin like Dogecoin or Verge to show you that I am not using a bug or SLQ injection and still making a profit? I know you can't take my word because i know this world has a lot of bad people looking to break other people to come out on top but i am a very honest person. The 2 weeks i was waiting for a response I had very good conversations with your mods and they told me not to worry i would get my withdraws but apparently I'm not. Please let me know if there is anyway i can prove to you that I am in the right and we can get this all sorted out.
Activity: 574
Hmm i tried to check it a bit more but now its not happening so i guess it maybe was random.

Is the house edge on the whole site to 2% or only on the cells game?
Activity: 14
https://i.imgur.com/Yer95b7.png

Luckygames Update. What's new?

Dice Jackpot:
The number of the last equal digits was increased to 6.

Cells Game:
Using the bots or clickers in this game may lead to banishment and losing the profit.
Number of available cells was increased to 195.
House Edge was increased to 2%
Snapshot was added to the bet`s page.

Affiliates:
You are able to use our banners and signatures in your campaigns.
Do you think that your banner or signature is worthy to be in our list? Feel free to contact us! We are always open for your suggestions and offers.
Thank you sir. Hopefully more members luckygames

Regards
SarwoMinerd
Activity: 53
nice updates. we are going to be leader in this field soon
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
doing a great job with luckygames. you guys will soon be the #1 dice site.

any chance one day you can have daily wagered and profit stats from each coin.

i like to challenge myself and may play a coin where i can make #1 wagered on that coin for the day.

plus would be nice to see if people are winning on the site. i have no clue. showing daily wager and profit stats would fix this

i know i can find how muched wagered daily from contest

but would be cool to know from what coins

also are they winning? i know people's profit is private. but you can option where not to show their name

i mean has anyone won more than 1btc in a day there?
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

Luckygames Update. What's new?

Dice Jackpot:
The number of the last equal digits was increased to 6.

Cells Game:
Using the bots or clickers in this game may lead to suspension and losing the profit.
Number of available cells was increased to 195.
House Edge was increased to 2%
Snapshot was added to the bet`s page.

Affiliates:
You are able to use our banners and signatures in your campaigns.
Do you think that your banner or signature is worthy to be in our list? Feel free to contact us! We are always open for your suggestions and offers.
Activity: 332
Merit: 273
The bug I found guys doesn't hurt the players.
It hurts the creator of the site.

There is an exploit that is easily done that gives you more than your bet back.

I am waiting for the admin to offer me a reward for the info.

We replied to your PM 2 days ago.
"Hi, thanks for your message. We are very appreciate that you contacted us first. To understand the risk level of the bug and the amount of your reward, please describe this bug."

for me is a bug.... in the first contact with the admin he told me the same.... maybe its unlucky and all is random.... so i continue making some tests for corroborate my theory.... and found that problem at least 50 more times... as i say im waiting for admin answer...but my waiting time have a limit

We've already asnwered, that there is no bug according to your screenshots. You can disclose the screenshots here and everyone will give their suggestions about your theory.

I also found a bug i think. But the admin doesnt seem to respond so often to messages.

Hm, We can't find your message at Luckygames, can you send again please.

They are probably coming up for an excuse about my situation. They are trying to say Ive found a Bug and Ive used SLQ injection or something so I knew when i was going to win but thats complete BS

We have already gave you an explanation. Don't try to abuse Luckygames again.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
They are probably coming up for an excuse about my situation. They are trying to say Ive found a Bug and Ive used SLQ injection or something so I knew when i was going to win but thats complete BS

did you find a bug?
Activity: 9
I didnt explore it so well because i dont want to exploit it but i can imagine people who do investigate it can have a real big advantage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Im waiting for 4 days now but i have patience....

how come they ignoring people founded a bug for 4 days, they dont care or what
is it the bug you found big effect for the site ? or just a little effect ?
Im waiting for 4 days now but i have patience....
Activity: 797
Inver-Crypto
I also found a bug i think. But the admin doesnt seem to respond so often to messages.

sometimes admin are working on the site or is really busy, but i know he will respond soon, allways do, i been contacting him in others days and he allways reply me after 1 or 2 days.

good luck.

cheers!!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
The bug I found guys doesn't hurt the players.
It hurts the creator of the site.

There is an exploit that is easily done that gives you more than your bet back.

I am waiting for the admin to offer me a reward for the info.

You are so honest person, very much appreciated. You found a bug that may make the site goes bankrupt but you did not use it for your own benefits. Obviously if the bugs you found is really an exploit the you deserve for a bug bounty. I guess it would be a great amount of btc, but if they dont offer you a bug bounty then it would be bad for them. Lucky them, the bug is not found by scammers.
Activity: 21
Found a BUG!

It is damaging to your game!

I will tell you the bug.

yes damage my game.... and have a big lost..... you tell me the bug?!? dont understand.... but if you mean tell what is the bug.... im waiting admin answer until post something

You lost big because of bug? How do you know that?
Dont you think that you lose because you were unlucky? But if you really think that there is a bug which make you lose big then you should report the bug and probably you will get your money back (if there is a real bug)

for me is a bug.... in the first contact with the admin he told me the same.... maybe its unlucky and all is random.... so i continue making some tests for corroborate my theory.... and found that problem at least 50 more times... as i say im waiting for admin answer...but my waiting time have a limit
Pages:
Jump to: