Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 58. (Read 45318 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
any expected time for the site maintenance??
Activity: 332
Merit: 273
Please welcome new features:

1. New Transactions page.

2. "Decrease bet by" option is now available in AUTO mode. Both of "Increase" and "Decrease" options can be filled using decimals.

HOW TO WIN?
1. Hit the bet in which the last 5 digits of ID will be equal to the last 5 digits of Result Number.
That's what i find in you website , i think you didn't change the sentences from 5 digits to 4 digits

Probably you are looking at Dice Jackpot. This rule has been changed at Roulette Jackpot only.

Hi good day, I would to clarify if there's a certain rule restricting user to curse or swear ( NOT TO INSULT/OFFEND ANYONE but just to vent out from busting ) because one of arrogant MOD Mmansch muted me in the middle of explaning that its not against the rules and its a freedom of speech since i was not doing it to spam or just get rain! Looking forward to hear back from you! Thanks!

It is prohibited to use filthy language in chat.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Hi good day, I would to clarify if there's a certain rule restricting user to curse or swear ( NOT TO INSULT/OFFEND ANYONE but just to vent out from busting ) because one of arrogant MOD Mmansch muted me in the middle of explaning that its not against the rules and its a freedom of speech since i was not doing it to spam or just get rain! Looking forward to hear back from you! Thanks!
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

We have made some changes to the terms of Dice and Roulette Jackpot.

Dice:

Win chance must be less than 80%

Roulette:
Hit the bet in which the last 4 digits of ID will be equal to the last 4 digits of Result Number.

HOW TO WIN?
1. Hit the bet in which the last 5 digits of ID will be equal to the last 5 digits of Result Number.
That's what i find in you website , i think you didn't change the sentences from 5 digits to 4 digits
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
LUCKYGAMES.IO woah 27 Cryptocurrencies, no wager level for the rain no wager for the rain of VIP too and the fastest betting of all gambling site. But sometimes its stop i think when you are not getting long time to chat or long time to check the site
Hi,

Thank you for your bonus. I was very happy to test your site.

Your site looks very good and fair but why you have not provably fair for your new CELLS game?

I can't find it on the description provably fair page. You have explained how it works in only 3 games.

Hope you add 4th game soon.

Thanks.

Hi, thank you  Smiley We are very appreciate.

You can find the provably fair info by clicking on "How to Play" button.

Code:
Welcome to the first multiplayer game at Luckygames! Multiplayer means that other people may play on the same grid with you. There are 156 cells available. You can win up to 5 times of your bet. Each round generated with a fixed number of randomly placed rewards. New round starts, if at least 110 cells are opened. House Edge - 1%.

To start the game, set your bet amount and start to open cells. Win chance - 50%.

We use a simple verification system that allows players to check the integrity of every round and confirm they have not been manipulated. There is Round Hash available at the beginning of each round, which is generated by the following script:

$round_hash = hash_hmac('sha256', $round_data, $round_key);

Round Data contains location of rewards. Round Key is sha256 string. Both of these values will be disclosed, when the round finishes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hi,

Thank you for your bonus. I was very happy to test your site.

Your site looks very good and fair but why you have not provably fair for your new CELLS game?

I can't find it on the description provably fair page. You have explained how it works in only 3 games.

Hope you add 4th game soon.

Thanks.

We have made some changes to the terms of Dice and Roulette Jackpot.

Dice:

Win chance must be less than 80%

Roulette:
Hit the bet in which the last 4 digits of ID will be equal to the last 4 digits of Result Number.

ShadowCash will be removed from the list on Jun 15th, 2017, due to the recent news.

Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
i am mad at site now. last 2 day i lost 4 clam and 2ppc in 30 seconds
iv wagered over 2btc and i do same thing everyday. i see whats wrong and now on auto  bet you have it start "streak of losses.wins"
i always play after 2 wins return to base.
i know nothing you can do but if you cahnge autobet like that would be nice to know
i'm : cryptobet
before y0u had to click tab to get to streaks of wins.
hard to get 2 wins in a row at 14% chance lol

Hi cryptobet,
So sorry that you've lost.

There have been a lot of complaints about "Streak of" and "Every". We have set a default value to "Streak Of", as it was before.

I wish you to play safe. Don't play if you can't afford to lose.

yeah, next time give a heads up to your players. to me it seeemed shady

but we will see. good site you have
iv wagered over 2btc and i do same thing everyday. i see whats wrong and now on auto  bet you have it start "streak of losses.wins"
i know nothing you can do but if you cahnge autobet like that would be nice to know

Hi cryptobet,
So sorry that you've lost.

There have been a lot of complaints about "Streak of" and "Every". We have set a default value to "Streak Of", as it was before.

I wish you to play safe. Don't play if you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

We are pleased to announce our new great features:

1. New Private Messages
2. Friends List
3. New cryptocurrencies:
Verge
Gulden
NAVCoin
SysCoin
Viacoin

Another good update from you admin. It's good to see a history of our message and the friends list too. It will easy to check who is online or not. 5 new coins has been added.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Faucets are available to VIP's?? So the spammers get VIP tags? I love the speed but all chats when you play dice are the same, bullies trolls and beggars. Sad Mods need to be picked carefully as they are your companies front men! Nice site anyway love all the coins to play with. Smiley
think you will be better off to introduce ranks for players same as every other dice site does
VIP status for 3 days only doesn't incentivise players to come back and gamble more,especially if their original session was unsuccessful
also,a new player will be having difficulties in trying your games out without a faucet
it is just my IMHO though,maybe you have a different marketing strategy that includes giveaways and promotions etc
so the new players can get hooked and become returning customers

We have a signup bonus 500 free satoshis, for your first registration on the website.
As we have already seen, a faucet generates a lot of fake accounts and everyone trying to abuse it.

hey guys my username is redborn and i have forgotten both my email and password.
I am only playing thanks to my special link:
if i erase my browser history i wont be able to login anymore please contact me at [email protected]
Looking forward to your email

Check your PM please.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
hey guys my username is redborn and i have forgotten both my email and password.
if i erase my browser history i wont be able to login anymore please contact me at [email protected]

It is the same with my problem few days back, you only need to prove your account by showing your latest deposit transaction. He will give your special link once he verified that it is your account.
Send him a pm for fast respon, I got my special link in a few hours after I gave him my latest deposit transaction id.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: