Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 59. (Read 45318 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
think you will be better off to introduce ranks for players same as every other dice site does
VIP status for 3 days only doesn't incentivise players to come back and gamble more,especially if their original session was unsuccessful
also,a new player will be having difficulties in trying your games out without a faucet
it is just my IMHO though,maybe you have a different marketing strategy that includes giveaways and promotions etc
so the new players can get hooked and become returning customers
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We are pleased to announce our new great features:

1. New Private Messages
2. Friends List
3. New cryptocurrencies:
Verge
Gulden
NAVCoin
SysCoin
Viacoin
Could you please assist me to recover my account? I forget my password but I had not set any email on my account. My username is the same as my bitcointalk username. I dont have big balance balance on that account (only few hundreds of rdd).
Thanks before.

Check your PM please

Thank you luckygames for the fast assistance, I get my account back so I cant play with my balance but too bad I lost it all in few minutes Wink
Will try it again later, I like the fast autobet on your dice game although I only play small wager but the autobet is still fast compared to other sites.

Thank you. If you have any issue, please contact us on Luckygames.io
Good luck, play safe)
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Could you please assist me to recover my account? I forget my password but I had not set any email on my account. My username is the same as my bitcointalk username. I dont have big balance balance on that account (only few hundreds of rdd).
Thanks before.

Check your PM please

Thank you luckygames for the fast assistance, I get my account back so I cant play with my balance but too bad I lost it all in few minutes Wink
Will try it again later, I like the fast autobet on your dice game although I only play small wager but the autobet is still fast compared to other sites.
Thanks before.

Check your PM please
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Thanks before.
Do you have a faucet on this site? I can't seem to find it..

Faucet is available only to VIP users. if you want to be a Vip then you just need to be active on chat.

What does it mean? Active on chat then suddenly mod change your membership to VIP? Is this what you mean? So how about if there is player that play huge wagered but do not active on chat? So he can't get that VIP title? Does not make sense here

It means that we have a VIP bot in the chat, which randomly gives VIP status to active players.
If you play huge wagered amount, you have a chance to win the contest https://luckygames.io/contest/ and become VIP.

About the contest, i already saw it and that is not permanent vip? Only for 3 days? So we need to wagered again to get valid for 3 days again? But there is only if you join the rank there. And how about bot that give random vip status? Does it not permanent too? And about the event, it always be there every week?

Unfortunately it is not permanent. We will integrate a smart ranks system in the near feature.
There are daily and weekly contests at the moment.

The faq page is still under construction? Your site is 6months old already but you can make the faq page. It is an important page for all sites, like above discussion about the VIP, faucet, deposit, withdrawal etc. If you have a faq page then those simple question will not come repeatedly.

We have just added FAQ page https://luckygames.io/page/faq/
Thank you for suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The faq page is still under construction? Your site is 6months old already but you can make the faq page. It is an important page for all sites, like above discussion about the VIP, faucet, deposit, withdrawal etc. If you have a faq page then those simple question will not come repeatedly.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Faucet is available only to VIP users. if you want to be a Vip then you just need to be active on chat.

What does it mean? Active on chat then suddenly mod change your membership to VIP? Is this what you mean? So how about if there is player that play huge wagered but do not active on chat? So he can't get that VIP title? Does not make sense here

It means that we have a VIP bot in the chat, which randomly gives VIP status to active players.
If you play huge wagered amount, you have a chance to win the contest https://luckygames.io/contest/ and become VIP.

About the contest, i already saw it and that is not permanent vip? Only for 3 days? So we need to wagered again to get valid for 3 days again? But there is only if you join the rank there. And how about bot that give random vip status? Does it not permanent too? And about the event, it always be there every week?
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
The site looks interactive but is it loaded with too many animations? It sticks a lot of time to my iPad. May be the bandwidth is too much. How much is the minimum deposit as most of the offer deposit plus bonuses. Can you please reply about any on going bonuses and deposit required for the registration or in play gaming? I would be happy to join your site as love to play for crypto currency always.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

very good update admin. we now have three choices of fee whenever we request for a withdrawal.

Yep, seems to work smoothly. Thanks

this is my new favorite site

Congratulations) Thank you!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
very good update admin. we now have three choices of fee whenever we request for a withdrawal.
Dear Sir,

I have just written my opinion about your site in steemit.com. The aim is not only to gain reward from the program the site held but also to express my personal appreciation. It would be great if you could give me some pointers to make that article better. Here is the link: https://steemit.com/howto/@rocoemmanuel/best-cryptocurrency-gambling-site-2017

Thank you

Thank you! It is perfect! We've just sent you 150k  Wink
Now the transaction has disappeared and it doesn't show as a pending balance at my BTC address.  I sent a message to support and a ticket but have heard nothing.

Any updates? Did they reply your email regarding your problem?
With the recent slow bitcoin network, they should have better withdrawal system. Add more fees to make faster confirmation is the best thing to do. Let the players choose how much fees they want to use for the withdrawal.

Hi, we have already contacted with jazzhandzer and solve this issue.

From now you are able to set various transaction fee to ensure the priority handling of your withdrawal.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Now the transaction has disappeared and it doesn't show as a pending balance at my BTC address.  I sent a message to support and a ticket but have heard nothing.

Any updates? Did they reply your email regarding your problem?
With the recent slow bitcoin network, they should have better withdrawal system. Add more fees to make faster confirmation is the best thing to do. Let the players choose how much fees they want to use for the withdrawal.
Pages:
Jump to: