Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 179. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Quote from: anorganix
Later edit: listing for MasterNodes.pro was funded.
LUX should be up & running there soon.
If it's not a secret, how much does it cost to add lux to MasterNodes.pro?
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
I'll fill you in really quick:
  • project is currently ongoing
  • people here are asking for answers from the devs (which are active on Discord)
  • I'm getting tired of being accused that "I cover for the devs" so I've decided to open this topic which is not self-moderated anymore and not maintained by me
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
Yea, I'm trying to get in touch with them and direct them here.
I've stated my reasons for closing the previous topic.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Not sure if it was a good move to de-moderate this , now all the fudders and craptalkers will overflood it.

And yes , devs really need to come to this forum more often.

There is little to no in depth replies from them, and mostly afk on the discord.

They need to step up their game.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Massive hidden premine. Avoid this scamcoin like the plague.
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
@anorganix:
Hey mr. PR , where are you from ?

Not sure why it's relevant to you but it shouldn't be too hard to find out.
Activity: 166
there is someone working ccminer-phi-sp1, on the Internet there is but to shake terribly, share who does not mind, thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
@anorganix:
Hey mr. PR , where are you from ?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
keep the initial topic clean,

Clean from what? Dev is hiding himself in discord. now you are hiding yourself in moderated BCT topic?

I don't think you understand that I don't need to hide from anything.
This will probably be the last post in which I'll engage in discussions with you, it's not worth it for me to drop to your level.

Now please activate yourself and the other sock-puppet accounts you control and keep talking sh!t.

My level? My level is not supporting scams and promote them. My level also can pay to cryptopia to delist LUX, allready asked them Smiley Anyway. If I dont have arguments I will also stop talking with you but I have, you dont. And that I saw in your signature, your language. If its not fake I can come to your home to explaine you LUX better Smiley

And other people who also understand the all shit around LUX cant make them my other accounts!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I'll still follow here.

Which is why I'm posting also Wink

#crysx
copper member
Per aspera ad astra

Clean from what? Dev is hiding himself in discord. now you are hiding yourself in moderated BCT topic?

I don't think you understand that I don't need to hide from anything.
This will probably be the last post in which I'll engage in discussions with you, it's not worth it for me to drop to your level.

Now please activate yourself and the other sock-puppet accounts you control and keep talking sh!t.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
10k LUX are dumped again from premine today. So how can we now how much coins are going in circulation daily? 14.4k mined, some staked and how much will be dumped?!!
This is really weird Smiley Genius distribution!! Keep talking its not a scam Smiley

Dumped 10K?

Another coin for devs to make money Sad
Because I lack the time to moderate & keep the initial topic clean, I've decided to close it and open this one.
This will not be maintained by me, so it will be taken care of by the forum moderators. Hopefully it not make people feel "censored" by me deleting their posts.

Also, I will repost the original OP here and link the two topics for the sake of transparency.
Have fun everybody!

Thanks!

thanks for your time and your dedication to both the project and the initial topic.

You will have time for 99 topics if I am dumping premine and paying to you Wink

Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
https://equipool.1ds.us - Today at 3:58 PM
Donate more than 250 BTCZ for a chance to win 6 hours of 6Ksol/s mining to your address on your pool!
https://goo.gl/forms/TXQHW1L2ZgVy3DQY2

I take it from the official discord channel.
10k LUX are dumped again from premine today. So how can we now how much coins are going in circulation daily? 14.4k mined, some staked and how much will be dumped?!!
This is really weird Smiley Genius distribution!! Keep talking its not a scam Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
https://equipool.1ds.us - Today at 3:58 PM
Donate more than 250 BTCZ for a chance to win 6 hours of 6Ksol/s mining to your address on your pool!
https://goo.gl/forms/TXQHW1L2ZgVy3DQY2

I take it from the official discord channel.

It refers to LUX or you messed up the theme?
Activity: 126
Because I lack the time to moderate & keep the initial topic clean, I've decided to close it and open this one.
This will not be maintained by me, so it will be taken care of by the forum moderators. Hopefully it not make people feel "censored" by me deleting their posts.

Also, I will repost the original OP here and link the two topics for the sake of transparency.
Have fun everybody!

Thanks!

thanks for your time and your dedication to both the project and the initial topic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
can we mine it using nicehash ? what algo need to be selected ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
any news about more exchanges?
Jump to: