Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 178. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
In the beginning Lux coin promised to be a cross crypto platform with reduced load POW/POS including Masternodes. To advance the project the Development team pre-mined 3 million coins of the 60 million total supply. Luring in the required POW miners with POS staking that would pay 2 Lux to the POS staking miner during the first 100,000 blocks. Then after the POS stake would pay 1 Lux to the Miner and 1 Lux to a Masternode owner.

For the first 31,000 dispersement seemed to coincide with the representations of the dev team. POS reward was in fact 2 Lux. A hard fork was discussed the dev team seemed spit, then a wallet (also a sp-mod miner missing many solvers) was released with scare tactics that are reminiscent of any bank robbery “Do this OR ELSE”. If fact, the wallet did not protect the miners coins. It simply took them. In one wallet release a pay structure was reduced from 2 coin POS to 1.2. While this is a move that would surely make any tyrant proud, and likely humbled at it’s execution. The developers responses to reasonable questions about the current and expected future reward structure . Seems equivalent to a Jew asking questions about the concentration camp. The Dev and the Nazi only say “because, you must, because, we say.”

So we are all retold a story that as of late will be 1.2 coin POS then 0.6 POS. No one is really sure how deep the developers will cut the miners next time. Just know that responding negatively and naturally to blatant misrepresentations made by this team. Will not be tolerated by the sensitivities of this development team. They will make void what what ever they choose.

This Dev. Team has attracted some noteworthy talent. One can only wonder what will become of this project. Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!! Sad
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Quote from: KhunChan link=topic=2422372.msg24814088#msg24814088  
And what you see is real, honest value of this coin?
Are you realy dont understand what i am have said? Lol. Dev have to much coins snd he sale they. Every time sale if lux go up. Dev is idiot?

He has coins he needs money, he sells the coins ... logical. A sell, he's not the only one. What is your claim? You bought expensive coins?
dev was clear about the premine: " We    WON'T dump coins ",  and since then he never stopped dumping.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
Are you realy dont understand what i am have said? Lol. Dev have to much coins snd he sale they. Every time sale if lux go up. Dev is idiot?

He has coins he needs money, he sells the coins ... logical. A sell, he's not the only one. What is your claim? You bought expensive coins?
Ok i understud all -    LUX SCAM -DEV SCAM
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Premined 5% = 3.000.000 LUX.
Price = 0.000172 BTC.

Total BTC he got = 3000000 * 0.000172 = 516 BTC.

Good job dev!
Activity: 316
LUXCoin $LUX list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Activity: 42
Hi, your whitepaper is already done?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Tell me, why is the Dev so down? Only the coin goes up, he sells his coins and does not allow him to go into growth.he is not interested in the post of the price, or has he been pierced with brains?
Tell me, why is the Dev so down? Only the coin goes up, he sells his coins and does not allow him to go into growth.he is not interested in the post of the price, or has he been pierced with brains?
no one like uncomfortable questions but banning people , deleting posts .... even  changed (moved) the ANN original just to get rid of the posts that shows that it's a scam .
and by hiding , the dev actually agrees . he didn't even try to explain what and why he is doing .
Activity: 32
same just got baned

i asked about why they cant fucking fix the wallet for 3 weeks and not investing money for advertise / masternode site listing

they dumped around 6 masternodes (i bought one too but now sold) which is approximately around 120k $ yet they keep on dumping... so yea too many red flags

shitty community staff too devs never around in discord nothing only dump dump dump.

I'll fill you in really quick:
  • people here are asking for answers from the devs (which are active on Discord)

I am really starting to think you have some brain problems. How much people you want to tell you that when someone enter discord to ask dev some questions answer is ban.
i ask for the dumping and got banned
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Quite "зaбaвни нeщa" are recently happening here...
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
direct them here.

Give that asshole to me, please Smiley

Difficulty is still extremely high. Interesting looking roadmap. Any more information on "Bank Integration"?

I can give you man, first integrating 3 million coins on the market, then no bank lol
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
I'll fill you in really quick:
  • people here are asking for answers from the devs (which are active on Discord)

I am really starting to think you have some brain problems. How much people you want to tell you that when someone enter discord to ask dev some questions answer is ban.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
I am  little bit confused with what 's going on with the project and its developers.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
It's public on their site, $400 in BTC listed under the "Help Fund Masternode Detail Site for 1 Year." section.
I think price is the same for all coins.
Jump to: