Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 18. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

When to upgrade to phi3 and kick FPGA out?
Well, first, need to make sure that FPGA miner is existing/legit though , than, if it is, need to find out FPGA's profitability compare with GPUs and how is it real competitor/menace to GPU mining, only after it team can make decision to start the work on PHI2 improvement. In other words team need a good reasons to start such big and serious work like improvement of existing algorithm. If such reasons will be found - team will consider to make this kind of job. For now ASIC/FPGA is object of interest for us and we constantly watching it, so no worries  Wink

Does web wallet work?

Yes it is.
Note: some folks faced with temporary issue of blank dashboard page after login into web wallet, our devs currently working on resolving of, it should take few more days. Staking and funds are save.

OK, thanks. I have the same problem. We will wait for a decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Well, first, need to make sure that FPGA miner is existing/legit though , than, if it is, need to find out FPGA's profitability compare with GPUs and how is it real competitor/menace to GPU mining, only after it team can make decision to start the work on PHI2 improvement. In other words team need a good reasons to start such big and serious work like improvement of existing algorithm. If such reasons will be found - team will consider to make this kind of job. For now ASIC/FPGA is object of interest for us and we constantly watching it, so no worries  Wink

Does web wallet work?

Yes it is.
Note: some folks faced with temporary issue of blank dashboard page after login into web wallet, our devs currently working on resolving of, it should take few more days. Staking and funds are save.
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
@everyone, important update regarding web wallet changes

The Lux web wallet will now automatically combine smaller coin chunks together so users are free to deposit any amount, large or small. The impact of this for users is twofold.

First, even small deposits such as mining pool payouts will become automatically optimized to receive staking rewards.

Second, it will alleviate strain on the server architecture resulting in improved web wallet performance and reliability.

Clarifying remark:

In regards to the changes on the POS Web Wallet and coins being combined here is how it works- every input under 90 lux will be taken and combined until a chunk has min 110 or less if there are not enough inputs, on the dashboard you will see the coins combined

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1062732635393478657

Does web wallet work?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC

@everyone, important update regarding web wallet changes

The Lux web wallet will now automatically combine smaller coin chunks together so users are free to deposit any amount, large or small. The impact of this for users is twofold.

First, even small deposits such as mining pool payouts will become automatically optimized to receive staking rewards.

Second, it will alleviate strain on the server architecture resulting in improved web wallet performance and reliability.

Clarifying remark:

In regards to the changes on the POS Web Wallet and coins being combined here is how it works- every input under 90 lux will be taken and combined until a chunk has min 110 or less if there are not enough inputs, on the dashboard you will see the coins combined

https://twitter.com/LUX_COIN/status/1062732635393478657

Activity: 19
I mined LUXcoin almost at its start, two days after the launch day of LUXcoin mainnet.
Unfortunately, I did not have enough rigs to mine enough coins for one masternode.
Therefore, I felt a bit dissapointed, but at least I can use my LUXcoins for staking and get passive income, which helpful for my daily expenses.

Why didn't you sell the coins when they were 20 bucks or at least 10?  Huh
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
I mined LUXcoin almost at its start, two days after the launch day of LUXcoin mainnet.
Unfortunately, I did not have enough rigs to mine enough coins for one masternode.
Therefore, I felt a bit dissapointed, but at least I can use my LUXcoins for staking and get passive income, which helpful for my daily expenses.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
 diff jump  and price drop, It's obvious new FPGA/ASIC miner join in.

Version   Count   Donators   ES   Percent   Hashrate*   Avg
ccminer/2.3   488   -   218   18.82%   11.6 GH/s   23.7 MH/s
CryptoDredge/0.10.0   199   -   196   5.43%   3.3 GH/s   16.8 MH/s
CryptoDredge/0.9.3   141   -   140   5.24%   3.2 GH/s   22.9 MH/s
CryptoDredge/0.8.3   137   -   134   3.47%   2.1 GH/s   15.6 MH/s
CryptoDredge/0.9.7   124   -   124   5.57%   3.4 GH/s   27.7 MH/s
CryptoDredge/0.9.5   99   -   99   3.66%   2.3 GH/s   22.7 MH/s
ccminer/2.2.3        95   -   95   32.53%   20 GH/s   210.8 MH/s      Huh???what a fuck
CryptoDredge/0.9.4   74   -   74   2.7%   1.7 GH/s   22.5 MH/s
Octobers AMA questions have been answered and the video is available below.  Enjoy @everyone!

Don't forget to subscribe our Youtube channel, more videos ahead  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzaqwEZCAQ2zUwbD6syuvgw
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
PoS is so random on lux, sometimes you are  king, sometimes 2 weeks of nothing
Why there is no bidding on CoinBene?
Can only assume, might be cause of Bene related to asian market and LUX not well aware there yet.
Anyway, our marketing guys now making active steps in asian market direction, hopefully it will start to bring some results in near future.
Activity: 105
Why there is no bidding on CoinBene?

LUXCoin (LUX)   added to ZEON Exchange ....

https://trade.zeonhexalgo.fun/market/ZEON-LUX?ref=1

Feel Free to exchange  your LUX On ZEON market  ....   Cheesy

Thanks, noted  Wink
copper member
Activity: 588

LUXCoin (LUX)   added to ZEON Exchange ....

https://trade.zeonhexalgo.fun/market/ZEON-LUX?ref=1

Feel Free to exchange  your LUX On ZEON market  ....   Cheesy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Somebody wake me up when the wallet is working properly.  Half the team would have been fired if this was a corporation.   Including this arrogant mod on bitcoin forums.  Elevator going down and no brakes.
Lux Pos Web Wallet has not been working for several days. What is the problem? Desktop versions never worked normally. With wallets on the Cryptophia exchange, sheer chaos. When will the team finally bring order to the wallets?
There is some maintenance work currently occur at  web wallet, should take some time, stay turned.
If you have any real issues with web or qt wallet feel free to share it in our discord channel https://discord.gg/X43CA3f, you'll be helped there for sure.
And yes, Cryptopia is out of our control, with exchange related issues I advise to send direct message to their support.
Lux Pos Web Wallet has not been working for several days. What is the problem? Desktop versions never worked normally. With wallets on the Cryptophia exchange, sheer chaos. When will the team finally bring order to the wallets?
Pages:
Jump to: