Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 19. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Now,you can vote to run a LUXCoin masternode as a "one-click masternode" . hosted on EasyNode Platform  for 0.25c a day?
OR
if you have less than a collateral’s worth of  LUX  buy a seat in a shared  masternode for a fraction of that

please vote for LUX to be listed at EasyNodeCoin.io

Voting link
http://platform.easynodecoin.io/account.php?page=voting
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I would like to ask the LUXCoin team to offer help to Cryptopia staff -- once again. Although the LUX wallet has been updated about a week ago, their wallet is still in maintenace with this message:

"LUX wallet placed in maintenance while we wait for an update from the LUX dev team." The message has been up since Oct 25.

Please kindly provide them with the update they are expecting from you!
We provided all needed for wallet update information from our side, now we'r waiting of wallet maintenance ending as well as everybody from community. Please consider that we have nothing to do with Cryptopia team, we cant force them or influence somehow to rush maintenance procedure, we can only provide all needed info for successful wallet update. The rest is in their hands.

Meanwhile the others LUX markets available now, suggest to use it

https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=LUXBTC
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LUX_BRIDGE.BTC
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-LUX

upd: Cryptopia's LUX deposit/withdraw is back online!
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I would like to ask the LUXCoin team to offer help to Cryptopia staff -- once again. Although the LUX wallet has been updated about a week ago, their wallet is still in maintenace with this message:

"LUX wallet placed in maintenance while we wait for an update from the LUX dev team." The message has been up since Oct 25.

yes takes to long
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
the Luxcoin team kept the topic very active with regular updates.
Nevertheless, I have wondered a bit about @anorganix
It's long time no see the dev posted in the topic. What's happened?
Hi

The number of LUXCoin mined per day is 15120 but will it continue like this or will it decrease with time?

Hey, no , block reward will remain the same.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi

The number of LUXCoin mined per day is 15120 but will it continue like this or will it decrease with time?
"No block source available" again, now with newest 5.2.5 wallet (32-bit, Windows 7). What's wrong this time?

I deleted peers.dat and then started this new wallet again without any result.
Delete everything from %appdata%/Lux folder except wallet.dat, download and unzip there blockchain archive http://luxcore.io/files/LUXblockChain.zip, run QT.
Should have 16 or so stable connections with latest wallet. If not a single still - check your firewall settings.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
"No block source available" again, now with newest 5.2.5 wallet (32-bit, Windows 7). What's wrong this time?

I deleted peers.dat and then started this new wallet again without any result.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Hey, keep developing your projects and people are looking at you so that someday LUXCoin will be better.Time will tell the future of LUXCoin.
I joined (by mining) the project since its start.
To be honest, the LUXcoin project has experienced lots of hard period within its more than one-year-history.
The team have demonstrated their dedication, transparency, and professionality through lots of things over the last year.
In my point of view, LUXcoin is a potential one to invest longterm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hey, keep developing your projects and people are looking at you so that someday LUXCoin will be better.Time will tell the future of LUXCoin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
LUXCoin on POOL

Configure your miner

-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:8332 -u wallet -p c=LUX

Wallet 5.2.5
hey

takes a long time for the wallet update in cryptopia
Not really, its been only 2 days with wallet release while Topia usually takes up to week for their wallet upgrading, sometimes even more. Im sure they will be back soon.
BTW, Cryptobridge's LUX wallet is returned from maintenance already, so now available.
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
hey

takes a long time for the wallet update in cryptopia
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The LuxCoin(LUX) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:5101 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

Wallet version 5.2.5 has been released.  This is a mandatory release.  Older versions will no longer work after tomorrow.  Please update ASAP.

https://github.com/LUX-Core/lux/releases/tag/v5.2.5

Interview is cool, but the thing with the wallet update (that actually puts your coin on hold on exchanges) kills coin reputation. Every hour, every minute while it's not working.
I understand your frustration, but there wasn't and never will be not a single wallet release that wouldn't be necessary, all were made with purpose and for reason.
From our side we can only make an upgrade procedure to latest wallet as much harmless to community as it possible, thats why exchanges's lux deposit/withdraw been paused for now. Advise to take some patience and wait till maintenance's end, hopefully it won't take long.
Pages:
Jump to: