Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🌎LWF🌎 Bounty Thread🌎 🚀 - page 2. (Read 11878 times)

Gek
Activity: 223
Merit: 4
Если мой
This is my LWF Wallet address: 17042776412883935090LWF

bitcointalk username: Gek

Please!!!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
The price is very good even with such an unstable market,I hope that in the future there will be only growth and developers will not stop there,more exchanges and news are needed
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
whether LWF will be listed on other exchanges, other than cryptopia.
which I see so far the volume for lwf is very high
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Very pleased that the team does not stop acting and develop the company,when they add a few more good stock exchanges and the volume of trading at times will increase.I'll wait for news from developers!

Development of the project, good news from the team about the development of the project, can bring a price increase to the coin and multiply the interest to the project. Adding a coin to the new big exchangers is also a good bonus. But I'm more interested in the project itself, and its functionality.
and now LWF is on coinmarketcap and as we know the team is continuing to develop this project it is not just a list in the exchange but the application of the project objective is established
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Very pleased that the team does not stop acting and develop the company,when they add a few more good stock exchanges and the volume of trading at times will increase.I'll wait for news from developers!

Development of the project, good news from the team about the development of the project, can bring a price increase to the coin and multiply the interest to the project. Adding a coin to the new big exchangers is also a good bonus. But I'm more interested in the project itself, and its functionality.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
i think lwf will be one of the coin with high price when enrolled on coinmarketcap
it's time to buy in cryptopia ....
This directly depends on the developers, on their active work, and the fulfillment of the timeline for the road map. The idea is good. Implementation and practical use will increase the price.
Merit: 107
i think lwf will be one of the coin with high price when enrolled on coinmarketcap
it's time to buy in cryptopia ....
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
I see LWF has started trading in cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LWF_BTC
good news, prices above ICO prices
It was listed already in cryptopia but the price of LWF was too low, Do you know what happen it seems like yesterday was have in a high price but i do not know that was listed already yesterday. So ill going to buy LWF because the price in low value and hold it until be back in a high price.
I really see the more the price is going down, we better hold first. waiting lwf sign up on new redeem.
I think not only LWF are going down for now all altcoins are down also, And we look at in the CMC the price was in red color but be positive we know it will be back again. And we hope the LWF also well in high price just like the other coins in the market i know this will be happen.
I also think that there is no cause for alarm. First, it is the stoppage of the decline of the whole market, and the second is good news from the project development team. As soon as this has a positive trend, the LWF will begin to grow.
and as we know the team will seek to develop and register in some major exchanges and CRYPTOPIA is still the first exchange lwf
Merit: 250
I see LWF has started trading in cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LWF_BTC
It was listed already in cryptopia but the price of LWF was too low, Do you know what happen it seems like yesterday was have in a high price but i do not know that was listed already yesterday. So ill going to buy LWF because the price in low value and hold it until be back in a high price.
I really see the more the price is going down, we better hold first. waiting lwf sign up on new redeem.
I think not only LWF are going down for now all altcoins are down also, And we look at in the CMC the price was in red color but be positive we know it will be back again. And we hope the LWF also well in high price just like the other coins in the market i know this will be happen.
I also think that there is no cause for alarm. First, it is the stoppage of the decline of the whole market, and the second is good news from the project development team. As soon as this has a positive trend, the LWF will begin to grow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Activity: 350
Lwf is really trading much lower than the price of ICO
Why is it so, why did they roll so down?I hope that all the bounties have already sold their coins
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Activity: 350
Decent decision to switch to your own blockchain
When the good stock exchanges will be added,the price should go up and please the coin holders. I hope that the team will not long pull with the stock exchanges and will execute the road map in the specified time
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
#Join
bitcointalk: KeirilXXX
telegram company: @KeirilXXX
facebook company: @KeirilXXX
TWITTER company: https://www.twitter.com/KeirilXXX
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
still waiting patiently for the development of LWF registered in exchange
and for now there is no exchange for LWF maybe earlier this month
Ill think you need to waiting so long to list LWF in the better exchanger site, But if you want to sell your LWF just joined the slack of LWF they have some people in there who will buy LWF because they want to hold until the LWF come up in the exchanger or in the CMC.
right .... I hope we have more patience to get the news about the exchange, and the team strives for this project is really growing and registered in exchange and CMC,as discussed in telegram
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Ill think you need to waiting so long to list LWF in the better exchanger site, But if you want to sell your LWF just joined the slack of LWF they have some people in there who will buy LWF because they want to hold until the LWF come up in the exchanger or in the CMC.
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: