Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🌎LWF🌎 Bounty Thread🌎 🚀 - page 3. (Read 11878 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
hi sir, how about if I wrong filled the address with erc20 ??  Huh Huh
I think the erc20 address can not be used because LFW is not a token that uses erc20 network
hi!!

there is no answer ??
try you hanging in telegram ...
danj ask there because the team is more active there
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
hi!!

there is no answer ??
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
hi sir, how about if I wrong filled the address with erc20 ??  Huh Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Hello! What is the preliminary price of the tokens?
still waiting for further developments about LWF exchange updates as we know in telegram channels we can only wait to be added in exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I have already received the LFW token in the wallet and am now waiting for news where LFW will be registered.
and I hope LFW is listed on a big exchange like KUCOIN.BINANCE, YOBIT, COIN EXCHANGE and more
and also registered in coinmarketcap
all members of bounty lwf all would not agree if LWF is registered in yobit, because this is a bad exchange and for  remaining, besides my yobit i agree
and I hope LFW also meets the requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap
I support this request. yobit I do not like. Any other large and medium exchangers.
I have already received the LFW token in the wallet and am now waiting for news where LFW will be registered.
and I hope LFW is listed on a big exchange like KUCOIN.BINANCE, YOBIT, COIN EXCHANGE and more
all members of bounty lwf all would not agree if LWF is registered in yobit, because this is a bad exchange and for  remaining, besides my yobit i agree
and I hope LFW also meets the requirements to be listed on coinmarketcap
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

Don't suggest Yobit, please. It is one of the worst exchanges. Kucoin, Binance, and CE are ok.
For listing to coinmarketcap there is need to have daily trading volume, so there it will be necessary time and interest of people
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Coinmarketcap it registers, as soon as there will be trading volumes. And I would not want to see LWF on  YOBIT. On the rest I agree.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Merit: 101
how to understand it!!! I've been asking you to change your wallet for three months!!! NO one answered, what things are!!!!

This is my LWF Wallet address: 6991762621292855573LWF

bitcointalk username: daha67

Please!!!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Hi everyone, tomorrow we will begin the bounty distribution, please stay tuned and check your LWF wallets. We checked all your contributes to be sure to assign the correct amount to our bounty community! Thank you for your support and enjoy your prize🚀
I didn't get the tokens. When the distribution of tokens?
You checked if you are on that official list? I have received the tokens normally.
Where is  official list? I am in the spreadsheets
The spreadsheet, yes.

You have announced your LWF address in this bounty thread before the 14/03?
When I began to participate has already been LFW address . I didn't get paid for Twitter company.
Try to contact admins on telegram. There is a telegram group just for bounties and there you can sort out the problem probably. I had also one issue and they handled it great.

Thanks. I will contact the administrator in the telegram
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Hi everyone, tomorrow we will begin the bounty distribution, please stay tuned and check your LWF wallets. We checked all your contributes to be sure to assign the correct amount to our bounty community! Thank you for your support and enjoy your prize🚀
You checked if you are on that official list? I have received the tokens normally.
The spreadsheet, yes.

When I began to participate has already been LFW address . I didn't get paid for Twitter company.
Try to contact admins on telegram. There is a telegram group just for bounties and there you can sort out the problem probably. I had also one issue and they handled it great.
The spreadsheet, yes.

The spreadsheet, yes.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
whether bounty payments are only for twitter campaigns, because I accept the payment as a total reward from twitter, and for facebook campaign has not received
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
My bitcointalk account was hacked. how do I get coins?  Account name Andrey Smirnov. the number in the table Twitter 120 Facebook 51
I can't with a stolen account to confirm your wallet 18351094602114512906LWF   how can I be?
Pages:
Jump to: