Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🌎LWF🌎 Bounty Thread🌎 🚀 - page 4. (Read 11878 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101
This is my LWF Wallet address: 6991762621292855573LWF

bitcointalk username: daha67

Please!!!!!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Bounty received, thank you!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
They started distributing the bounty reward now, I hope until this it have some good exchanger site to trade the token.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
and I hope tomorrow is the day we wait to get LWF in the wallet and we also wait for the next news where LWF will be registered for exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
This is my LWF Wallet address: 6991762621292855573LWF

bitcointalk username: daha67

Please!!!!!
Hi everyone, tomorrow we will begin the bounty distribution, please stay tuned and check your LWF wallets. We checked all your contributes to be sure to assign the correct amount to our bounty community! Thank you for your support and enjoy your prize🚀
This will be waiting for the participant of this campaign the distribution are going started tomorrow.
We hope they have exchanger already so that we can sell.
Activity: 882
Hi everyone, tomorrow we will begin the bounty distribution, please stay tuned and check your LWF wallets. We checked all your contributes to be sure to assign the correct amount to our bounty community! Thank you for your support and enjoy your prize🚀
good news for the participants of this campaign, we hope today will receive a payment gift from this campaign
hopefully tomorrow our LWF wallet is already filled by LWF token
and this update is awaited by the bounty hunter
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
whether this bounty is not a failure or some kind of scam, I do not understand with the project manager, no recent news, it just disappeared, last I heard last week already doing distribution, I am very disappointed until now there has been no good news
Your possible bounty coins are useless before the coin gets listed on exchange. So chill out and wait. This was not some kind of scam and we will receive are coins, otherwise why would they bother to continue to work on the spreadsheet.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
When will the bounty distribution?
Just like admin says "Soon"
Activity: 350
whether this bounty is not a failure or some kind of scam, I do not understand with the project manager, no recent news, it just disappeared, last I heard last week already doing distribution, I am very disappointed until now there has been no good news
Activity: 882
Please, when will token distribution start?
we here also question and wait for it to happen. but the campaign team manager still has not provided the latest news
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Please, when will token distribution start?
Activity: 378
All of crypto market is knocked down. Maybe LWF devs don't want now to ruin his project with free distribution. I can uderstand this reason.
Need to be patient.
Such a reason has the right to exist. But no one knows how long this will go on. Uncertainty, the worst enemy, for those who wait.
And I hope that the problem is not for a technical reason.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
All of crypto market is knocked down. Maybe LWF devs don't want now to ruin his project with free distribution. I can uderstand this reason.
Need to be patient.

I understand that the tokens are not yet distributed and the stock exchanges are also not yet and it is not clear when this all will be ...
I hope that in the very near future all this will be realized.
Since the very idea of the project, I really like and it certainly can be a success.

Maybe they have few more days to go before started distributed the token.
I think all the participant of this project must going to do is to wait. Actually they are active in the telegram always.
Maybe. But as we can see in the spreadsheets, many addresses have not been changed. If they have finished the procedure of change, for those who submitted the application, then we can hope for a reward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I understand that the tokens are not yet distributed and the stock exchanges are also not yet and it is not clear when this all will be ...
Since the very idea of the project, I really like and it certainly can be a success.

I think all the participant of this project must going to do is to wait. Actually they are active in the telegram always.
Maybe. But as we can see in the spreadsheets, many addresses have not been changed. If they have finished the procedure of change, for those who submitted the application, then we can hope for a reward.

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

This will be successful if the team can make this service popular. The concept is good, but still does not have many followers. I think marketing, to some extent, will not be superfluous.
Pages:
Jump to: