Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🌎LWF🌎 Bounty Thread🌎 🚀 - page 5. (Read 11878 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

I understand that the tokens are not yet distributed and the stock exchanges are also not yet and it is not clear when this all will be ...
I hope that in the very near future all this will be realized.
Since the very idea of the project, I really like and it certainly can be a success.
Activity: 616
This is my LWF Wallet address: 6991762621292855573LWF

bitcointalk username: daha67

Please!!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When will the bounty distribution?
all members wait and ask about when distribution but until now still no answers and updates from dev ...
we just wait patiently ....
I visit this place, and I see that there are no changes. If someone gets a reward, then just write about it here. I hope that this will happen soon, despite the fact that in the spreadsheet with participants, there are still many addresses of ETH.
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
all members wait and ask about when distribution but until now still no answers and updates from dev ...
we just wait patiently ....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
when will i get the stakes????admin
I am curious too, a week ago it was said that will take approximately a few more days, but we overpassed that.
Let`s hope for a quick response regarding this matter Cheesy

All we gonna to do is to wait or read some news in the telegram about the LFW bounty.
Actually on that way we knows the happening of this project.
really guys ...... we have to ask the admin on the telegram about when we get LWF and it will be listed where ... Huh maybe we get an answer
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
I am curious too, a week ago it was said that will take approximately a few more days, but we overpassed that.

All we gonna to do is to wait or read some news in the telegram about the LFW bounty.
Actually on that way we knows the happening of this project.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I understand that the token has not yet been distributed to everyone.  And when they are distributed ?
And is there already information on adding to the stock exchange, when will it be ?

so far there has been no updates for it it's good we have patience because the team may prepare everything well and appropriately for the problem of distribution bounty hunter
Activity: 415
I understand that the token has not yet been distributed to everyone.  And when they are distributed ?
And is there already information on adding to the stock exchange, when will it be ?

Activity: 560
Strange, very strange. Organizers or project managers put the condition of changing the purse, and in the end themselves do not confirm them
Nothing strange, it just had to be done a long time ago. And as you can see, many participants send their new addresses so far.
this is actually because many participants do not look back on the progress of their thread leaving it and busy with other projects but all back to the dev developer and dev whether they still have a chance or not
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I see on the spreadsheet mixed ETH and LWF address. Which of them are compatible with LWF token? Is it LWF ERC20 compatible?

Hey. No, LWF is not compatible with ERC20. This coin has an own block-chain, and it is necessary to create a wallet of LWF.

My address has been changed to LWF. But I see there are many users with ERC20 addy. obviously, many of them will be very disappointed with no payments.
what will happen to the token intended to bounty hunters with erc20 address, if it does not declare LFW address within the specified time limit
Yes, indeed, many of the participants have only ETH wallets. I'm also very interested in what the team will do.
As we all can understand, we have only two options.
If I am not mistaking, the team will hold all tokens that would need to be bounty distributed for reserve, development etc. That was the answer on Telegram from them.
Of course this is the choice of the team. But I think that the hunters were, would be happy with another version of the development of events. This would be a plus, with respect to the community to the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Strange, very strange. Organizers or project managers put the condition of changing the purse, and in the end themselves do not confirm them
Nothing strange, it just had to be done a long time ago. And as you can see, many participants send their new addresses so far.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
My wallet address LWF: 13023088777985772904LWF
Bitcointalk username: jfgoncalves23
Position: 133
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
This is my LWF Wallet address: 17302460411439617730LWF
Bitcointalk username: BitSilva
Spreadsheet: 141°
This is my LWF Wallet address: 6991762621292855573LWF

bitcointalk username: daha67
Activity: 378

I see on the spreadsheet mixed ETH and LWF address. Which of them are compatible with LWF token? Is it LWF ERC20 compatible?

Hey. No, LWF is not compatible with ERC20. This coin has an own block-chain, and it is necessary to create a wallet of LWF.

My address has been changed to LWF. But I see there are many users with ERC20 addy. obviously, many of them will be very disappointed with no payments.
what will happen to the token intended to bounty hunters with erc20 address, if it does not declare LFW address within the specified time limit
Yes, indeed, many of the participants have only ETH wallets. I'm also very interested in what the team will do.
If I am not mistaking, the team will hold all tokens that would need to be bounty distributed for reserve, development etc. That was the answer on Telegram from them.
certainly very unfortunately for the bounty hunter who did not confirm LWF wallet because they can not get it
I thought that the change of wallets should have occurred before the 14th of March. But I see that this is still happening. When is the final date? Or registering the wallets of LWF is no longer done.

certainly very unfortunately for the bounty hunter who did not confirm LWF wallet because they can not get it
Activity: 186
Now there must be a new LWF wallets? If I use the old, I can not get my reward? Or is it not decisive?
Only for people who still using ETH address for they payments, they need to change their wallet to LWF address.
Pages:
Jump to: