Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 22. (Read 52313 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So here is a random valuation for you.....

forget what I just said and sell a bit more of your coins Smiley
LOL sorry mate I couldn't resist that shiat Wink But ya I am really interested to see this puppy soar when everything is released! Going to be EPIC for sure Cheesy yippie

Haha roger that....

I'm excited as well! This is going to be a first in the crypto world & everyone is going to be mad when it explodes like xc!

were going to be sitting on the sidelines with our magaritas watching  Grin Grin
Then we will all have our own boats and bitches without even having to buy into that ICO lmfao But all joking aside does anyone holding large quantities want to sell me a bit Cheesy I'd love that lol
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

LOL sorry mate I couldn't resist that shiat Wink But ya I am really interested to see this puppy soar when everything is released! Going to be EPIC for sure Cheesy yippie

Haha roger that....

I'm excited as well! This is going to be a first in the crypto world & everyone is going to be mad when it explodes like xc!

were going to be sitting on the sidelines with our magaritas watching  Grin Grin
Activity: 193

Haha roger that....

Maximum price reached was almost 90k sats so you could buy all available coins for around 27 Bitcoin

If you compare M1 to the amount of SYNC coin there is then at it's current price we should be aiming at 0.0057 as a minimum floor for this coin

Don't sell for less is all I'm saying  Grin

Just keeping busy while Hodling......    Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anyone else got one of these?

A beautifully synced wallet? I do [:

Just keeping busy while Hodling......    Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anyone else got one of these?

LOL patience mate patience Wink You can't rush good innovative things like M1 is doing for this coin Smiley I'm quite content waiting a bit longer for their releases (more time to grab some more) hehehe Cheers

I definitely agree! I'm glad that we have a really active dev!
Shhhh WolfOfCryptoWallStreet lol I'm still accumulating more right now while it's still cheap Wink Need just a little more time lol

What does it cost for a custom signature?
You asking me what I would charge for a custom signature?

Yeah!
LOL Okay well PM me with details like what the signature will say and how long you want me to keep it there and what you will pay me for doing it Smiley I'm pretty slack when it comes to that kind of thing lol But someone please dump some M1 today before they launch this trading bot because I still need a bit more people Smiley I know some big bagholder out there can spare a few to this little fish Cheesy lol Cheers

Ohh I though you made them for everyone, I didn't know you made them just for yourself to have.

I think it would be awesome if everyone in here had a M1 signature  Smiley
Oh my bad mate Smiley lol Ya I think that if we could get custom M1 signatures that would be awesome! I'd totally rock one for sure Smiley

I agree! I would rock one for sure!

IM SURE SOMEONE IN HERE IS GOOD AT MAKING SIGNATURES!!! [:

PLEASE MAKE ONE FOR THE COMMUNITY!! [[:
Shhhh WolfOfCryptoWallStreet lol I'm still accumulating more right now while it's still cheap Wink Need just a little more time lol

Yeah!
LOL Okay well PM me with details like what the signature will say and how long you want me to keep it there and what you will pay me for doing it Smiley I'm pretty slack when it comes to that kind of thing lol But someone please dump some M1 today before they launch this trading bot because I still need a bit more people Smiley I know some big bagholder out there can spare a few to this little fish Cheesy lol Cheers

Ohh I though you made them for everyone, I didn't know you made them just for yourself to have.

Oh my bad mate Smiley lol Ya I think that if we could get custom M1 signatures that would be awesome! I'd totally rock one for sure Smiley

Yeah!

LOL patience mate patience Wink You can't rush good innovative things like M1 is doing for this coin Smiley I'm quite content waiting a bit longer for their releases (more time to grab some more) hehehe Cheers

Yeah!

Yeah!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hello Everyone! I couldn't help myself but to give everyone a little sneak preview Smiley

You may click the image for a larger view.

I currently own the shockbotwmnvj6ja.onion address but I would strongly prefer if we operated on the "shocktrader" .onion address so I've spent the last few days hashing for it!

I've simultaneously been working on the core of the project so please stay tuned for further updates!

On an unrelated note, how is everyone's day going so far?

looking great dev, still flying under radar this one. i am sure as updates get released it will pick up huge attention, both positive and negative  Grin better get ready doc  Cool

day started beatifull, cool stuff devs been working on. can't wait

Pages:
Jump to: