Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 21. (Read 52313 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Ya thanks guys I found them and got them I was just worried for a second because it was like a half hour before I seen them in my wallet lol But yeah yeah got some more added to my stash Wink Can't wait for this coin to explode!! Next stop 500k a coin EASY!! Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hey guys I withdrew my M1 from Bittrex to my wallet and it still hasn't shown up and the block explorer link won't work for some reason? Any ideas?

I see them on the explorer, you're good!  Grin
yea sometime it takes little bit longer, but your good. don't worry  Smiley you guys still accumulating? can't believe this still flying under radar. wait until release comes, this thing will fly. is there official twitter account yet? 

x2

&

yeap! its on the OP
okay thanx, retweet guys https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/606889245308002304 let get some exposure. 
Activity: 193
Merit: 108
Hey guys I withdrew my M1 from Bittrex to my wallet and it still hasn't shown up and the block explorer link won't work for some reason? Any ideas?

yea sometime it takes little bit longer, but your good. don't worry  Smiley you guys still accumulating? can't believe this still flying under radar. wait until release comes, this thing will fly. is there official twitter account yet? 

x2

&

yeap! its on the OP
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Merit: 108

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We're back!

I apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently in the process of upgrading and expanding our servers.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Server is being updated! Be right back!  Smiley
Merit: 100
Dev, can you please have a look at the Block Explorer, It's not loading..... or is it just me?

OK.... Its back up now
Activity: 490
Could you guys retweet a bit more please, it'll help in spreading the word about the project Smiley

https://twitter.com/SupplyShock/status/606314304657362944

x2 lets retweet this sheeit!
We should cook up a plan for some promotion!

I agree! I vote on Supply Shock community signatures for everyone!!  Smiley
I also like this idea very much Smiley
Activity: 131

I agree! I vote on Supply Shock community signatures for everyone!!  Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Could you guys retweet a bit more please, it'll help in spreading the word about the project Smiley

https://twitter.com/SupplyShock/status/606314304657362944
Hello Everyone, How is everyone doing today?

A bit more volume would be good, maybe some updates might help?

Smiley
Great mate Smiley Just don't give any sneak peeks today okay lmao I'm still trying to accumulate at these prices as is Wink Cheers
M1X
Activity: 350
A Decentralized Social Marketplace

Haha! How many feet would you like your yacht?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Long enough to do 50 different women on and steady enough to rip some lines while out at sea buddy Wink lol JK (Really though I'm not kidding)
hehehehe
Activity: 131
So here is a random valuation for you.....

forget what I just said and sell a bit more of your coins Smiley
LOL sorry mate I couldn't resist that shiat Wink But ya I am really interested to see this puppy soar when everything is released! Going to be EPIC for sure Cheesy yippie

Haha roger that....

I'm excited as well! This is going to be a first in the crypto world & everyone is going to be mad when it explodes like xc!

were going to be sitting on the sidelines with our magaritas watching  Grin Grin
Then we will all have our own boats and bitches without even having to buy into that ICO lmfao But all joking aside does anyone holding large quantities want to sell me a bit Cheesy I'd love that lol

Haha! How many feet would you like your yacht?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: