Pages:
Author

Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap! - page 23. (Read 52313 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone! I couldn't help myself but to give everyone a little sneak preview Smiley

You may click the image for a larger view.

I currently own the shockbotwmnvj6ja.onion address but I would strongly prefer if we operated on the "shocktrader" .onion address so I've spent the last few days hashing for it!

I've simultaneously been working on the core of the project so please stay tuned for further updates!

On an unrelated note, how is everyone's day going so far?

Looking good dev! I feel like this is the last time were going to see Supply Shock under 100k!
M1X
Activity: 350
A Decentralized Social Marketplace
Hello Everyone! I couldn't help myself but to give everyone a little sneak preview Smiley

I currently own the shockbotwmnvj6ja.onion address but I would strongly prefer if we operated on the "shocktrader" .onion address so I've spent the last few days hashing for it!

I've simultaneously been working on the core of the project so please stay tuned for further updates!

Dammit you just couldn't wait until all my buys were filled before showing a sneak peek into the game changer could you Tongue lol Oh well at the prices this coin is trading at right now this is still a super steal of a deal Smiley Cheers and Great WORK!

Thank you sir!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Dammit you just couldn't wait until all my buys were filled before showing a sneak peek into the game changer could you Tongue lol Oh well at the prices this coin is trading at right now this is still a super steal of a deal Smiley Cheers and Great WORK!
M1X
Activity: 350
A Decentralized Social Marketplace

Well I'm glad I set a little higher but not market bought some more M1 because I'm gathering as many as I can get my hands on before this puppy really takes off Wink
M1 looks great, waiting until ShockTrader hits. its gonna be off the chain  Grin
FoShizzle my Nizzle Wink lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Well I'm glad I set a little higher but not market bought some more M1 because I'm gathering as many as I can get my hands on before this puppy really takes off Wink
M1 looks great, waiting until ShockTrader hits. its gonna be off the chain  Grin
Activity: 193

Just filling in time waiting for some..... Grin Grin

Merit: 108
We have a great community, just throwing that out there  Grin
Activity: 164
Network weight has nearly doubled!

This is an excellent sign Smiley Get your hard hats on everyone!!
I already have mine Smiley

I've been holding mine since the low 30k range but was hoping that I could snag some more up fairly cheap but it's starting to look like I'm going to have to just pay more FACK!! Good sign though for sure Wink Cheers

There might be a few mini dumps before it goes up further. You could split your money, put some low-ish buy orders on, and use the other half to but directly from what's on offer. Hedge your bets that way.

Or you could try another approach......

Way too cheap HODL!

Second time you're highlighting my sell order  Grin Grin Grin

I've been holding mine since the low 30k range but was hoping that I could snag some more up fairly cheap but it's starting to look like I'm going to have to just pay more FACK!! Good sign though for sure Wink Cheers

There might be a few mini dumps before it goes up further. You could split your money, put some low-ish buy orders on, and use the other half to but directly from what's on offer. Hedge your bets that way.

Or you could try another approach......

Way too cheap HODL!

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Merit: 108
OK, I figured it out......

Follow the clues

So basically, when = moon?
OK, I figured it out......

Follow the clues

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Activity: 490

Activity: 490
In Stake we trust!

Excuse me, would you happen to have any A1? For my stake?  Cheesy Cheesy

Depends the price mate!  Tongue Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: