Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 13. (Read 40861 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hmm im wondering since I check my account and still not got paid for a week  Sad

Sorry but the minimum post count to be paid for this campaign is 15 posts per week and 5 of those must be in the gambling section. You had 12 posts for last period falling short a few, and the pay period prior you had 6 posts falling well short.

Signature campaigns are paying users for a service. They are not here for everyone to just make a random post now and then and expect money. Rules are there because thats what the owners expect from the users they allow(or I allow) in the campaign.

How important are the 5 posts in gambling section really?

I wouldn't want a week where I have a ton of posts but than only 3 posts in Gambling and all of a sudden I'm disqualified for payment without even realizing it. Tongue

chance to come upon this thread and read up. just interested to answer. the reason they paid you is becuz they need you to advertise for them. so asking to have 5 post on the gambling thread is one of the main reason why they want you to post. so if you want to be in their campagin, it is your duty to meet the requirements. of course, you are entitled to your own opinion and they are too entitle to their own requirement. if yours dont agree with them, you are always free to change another campaign. if they dont find you useful, they will always have a tendency to terminate your right in this campagin. this works for real life job so i dont see it as a point to complain that.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Hmm im wondering since I check my account and still not got paid for a week  Sad

Sorry but the minimum post count to be paid for this campaign is 15 posts per week and 5 of those must be in the gambling section. You had 12 posts for last period falling short a few, and the pay period prior you had 6 posts falling well short.

Signature campaigns are paying users for a service. They are not here for everyone to just make a random post now and then and expect money. Rules are there because thats what the owners expect from the users they allow(or I allow) in the campaign.

I wouldn't want a week where I have a ton of posts but than only 3 posts in Gambling and all of a sudden I'm disqualified for payment without even realizing it. Tongue

The 5 in gambling are important because what are you advertising? Answer is a gambling site. Alot of gamblers are reading the gambling section and seeing your signature. So the answer to your question is VERY important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Probably because you didnt reach the minimum post count to recieve payment
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
legendary

Disqualified posts:
- Any signature campaign thread.
---snip----

The max post count is still 100 but some ppl post more so anything over 100 isnt counted towards payments
The reason I have raised this concern is because of

And lastly I see two rules are removed from OP:
1) Accounts with negative rating are not allowed in the campaign
2) Maximum of 100 posts are counted for every pay period

Legendary members make .0013 per post. .0013x100=.130 i dont see the problem at all.He had 104 post 4 did not count.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Disqualified posts:
- Any signature campaign thread.
---snip----

The max post count is still 100 but some ppl post more so anything over 100 isnt counted towards payments
The reason I have raised this concern is because of

And lastly I see two rules are removed from OP:
1) Accounts with negative rating are not allowed in the campaign
2) Maximum of 100 posts are counted for every pay period
Activity: 298
question.. Am I able to sign up for this with my neg rep?
Sorry MrKLYE no users with neg rep are accepted into this campaign

Why the part about neg trust people disappeared from the OP Huh

@MrKLYE: I think only yobit will accept you. Maybe scratchticket and bitmixer too, but not sure
legendary
Sorry MrKLYE no users with neg rep are accepted into this campaign
legendary
My username : Erkallys
Link to my profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/erkallys-393895
My current member rank : Sr. Member
My current post count : 1001
My Magicaldice username : Erkallys

I hope that I'll get accepted  Wink !

I have added you to the campaign. Please read the rules and make sure to follow them
legendary

I was bumping my sales thread. You want me to have a 75 character full on sentence to bump a thread ? Know what you're talking about before making accusations

I understand what those were eliminated but just don't know why all 10 were considered bad. Also I did forget the min of 15 posts. Still thought it was 5
First off, you have to delete every bump before creating new ones. Secondly, those are insubstantial posts nowhere even close to constructive which is now a rule of the campaign. Third, just because you have a positive feedback doesn't mean you can go bossing everyone around
@Yahoo, is the campaign unlimited post campaign now? I see that you are counting posts even after 100 posts.

Hey there sir i appreciate you trying to explain some things to a user in this campaign but could you stop the useless arguing in this thread and let me reply to these users. I notice youre also in the bit-x campaign please pad your post count in other threads. The max post count is still 100 but some ppl post more so anything over 100 isnt counted towards payments
legendary
Why were all 10 of my posts counted as bad posts

take a look at your posts and tell us if those are constructive enough before complaining Smiley

Yay

Do these starbucks cards work in the Netherlands? Please reply fast, as I'm going to visit Rotterdam tomorrow Smiley
USD. USA only.

Have you started this yet with your progress ?

Sounds good. Let me know

Good day for starbucks.

How can we spend these in stores ?

couple got more

hello, the competition still far everyone, good luck Cheesy
anyhow i have some question, what if we bet on live sport? is it counted at competition too?
Live sports are counted too.

Once more

do you honestly think that these kind of posts should be paid? just be happy coz you are still in the campaign and the better that is you are still not banned Smiley

I was bumping my sales thread. You want me to have a 75 character full on sentence to bump a thread ? Know what you're talking about before making accusations

I understand what those were eliminated but just don't know why all 10 were considered bad. Also I did forget the min of 15 posts. Still thought it was 5

The rules are 75 characters min in each post, 15 posts per week, and 5 of those in the gambling section. Obv there are also other rules to consider but these are basically the 3 rules you violated. If you cannot follow the rules why should i keep you in the campaign? I think the rules are clear and the penalties are severe.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
---snip---

You should most definitely read my post again before you just quote part of my post.
You are evading the real concern, that I answered(with a side comment, which you are , it seems, are taking too seriously). And I am gonna lose faith in this campaign if you get paid for the recent posts as well.

And I didn't know about the bump rule so thanks for telling me
About that
You're welcome, in case you didn't know some other rules here they are: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
I think they have removed that rule, you should ask yahoo via PM about this.

Campaign doesn't pay for posts in this thread so you can chill about that. Other than that, you are a really annoying member who gets too much in people's business. This will be my last post towards you and I hope you can learn to just keep your mouth shut in certain situations. It will help you in the future.
Activity: 574

Not sure if this campaign needs a klyemax. Wink
Activity: 686
It was an awesome experiance of betting at Magical dice went to 0.06 i guess from just only 0.0085 ! Wow Thumbs UP!

Edit : 0.07

But i think when MD has its official gambling thread you can share your gambling into that thread as i think that is only for signature related posts,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/magicaldicecom-officially-launched-bitcoin-dice-website-fancy-rolling-1167828
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
It was an awesome experiance of betting at Magical dice went to 0.06 i guess from just only 0.0085 ! Wow Thumbs UP!

Edit : 0.07
Activity: 847

First off, you have to delete every bump before creating new ones. Secondly, those are insubstantial posts nowhere even close to constructive which is now a rule of the campaign. Third, just because you have a positive feedback doesn't mean you can go bossing everyone around
@Yahoo, is the campaign unlimited post campaign now? I see that you are counting posts even after 100 posts.

What does plus feedback have to do with anything that were talking about ? Are you just trying to find things to argue about ?
What you just did was, evading the real question and answering the side comment. Read it again without the side comment, and then post again

You should most definitely read my post again before you just quote part of my post.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
My username : Erkallys
Link to my profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/erkallys-393895
My current member rank : Sr. Member
My current post count : 1001
My Magicaldice username : Erkallys

I hope that I'll get accepted  Wink !
Pages:
Jump to: