Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 16. (Read 40861 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I noticed on the front page it doesn't say anything about the weekly max count allowed, not saying I may hit it, just wondering if it still is 100 or if that has changed.

Thanks.
It says on the front page 100 max posts counted. That has never changed.

Are you sure? Cause I've checked thrice now and I can't see it anywhere, just wondering if it accidentally fell off with the new guidelines.

It's not a problem just may cause confusion in the future.

Ahhh shit Stars changed the rules as i asked but removed his original rules. Heres all the current rules for everyone.

A maximum of 100 posts will be counted each week.
Receiving negative trust during your participation in our campaign will result in you being disqualified from our campaign receiving nothing. Same applies if you're banned.
You may not advertise any other websites/threads in your signature!
Any user with negative trust will not be allowed to participate.
You must post a minimum of 15 posts per week to claim.
It is mandatory that at least 5 posts are in the gambling section.
Only good quality posts and that are relevant to the thread will be counted. If we find posts that are spam they will be deducted from the total.
If we feel there's a lot of spam posts you're making you will be removed from the campaign and receive no payment.

New rules:

*Constructive posts only 75 characters or more
-This isn't a spampaign so if you post alot of spammy posts you will not be paid, and you will be kicked from the campaign.
*Do not change signature during campaign
*Posts made in games and rounds, local boards, micro earnings, Investor based games off topic WILL NOT COUNT
*posts in this thread do not count
-posts in help section will count as half
-anyone posting nonsense will be kicked out of campaign no exceptions
*If i find youre using 2 account in this campaign you and the alt will be banned permanent
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I noticed on the front page it doesn't say anything about the weekly max count allowed, not saying I may hit it, just wondering if it still is 100 or if that has changed.

Thanks.

Are you sure? Cause I've checked thrice now and I can't see it anywhere, just wondering if it accidentally fell off with the new guidelines.

It's not a problem just may cause confusion in the future.
legendary

Thanks.
legendary
Just a question about remaining in campaign I have been rly busy since starting here and not many posts on. Can I still reamin in his keeping the tag in signature and so on and for fit earnings if comes to it for posting under the required posts. Just had a lot on over the last week or so but expect to be on more in the coming weeks.

I will only remove users who are inactive for 2 weeks. You need to get 15 posts in a week to be able to get paid. Since you made a post i will be a little lenient with you and not remove you if inactive
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Just a question about remaining in campaign I have been rly busy since starting here and not many posts on. Can I still reamin in his keeping the tag in signature and so on and for fit earnings if comes to it for posting under the required posts. Just had a lot on over the last week or so but expect to be on more in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
ok thanks for clarifying. i am occassionly keeping track of this thread. actually i am continue to post like what i post and not try to post for the sake of posting to get the btc. hope it will work great for both of us.
legendary
Username and link to my Bitcoin Talk profile:  Inkvor and    https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/inkvor-153223
Current member Rank: Senior
Current post count: 250
Magicaldice username: God-Father.

Thanks.

month is over , avatar payment ?
yea its kinda hard to claim an avatar payment when you're not wearing the avatar. Not to mention if you scroll up payment dates for avatars were changed

there r proofs for everything ...I changed it some hours ago .

Enroll me ....

BTC address: 1CkvThxhK8PDhT9cwyA7SXEJU4HpeKgR5S

thanks....

so when do I get it ?
You changed it without informing the campaign manager, which makes it as likely that you changed it before you should have. Signature campaigns have the same rule, until posts are counted you shouldn't change your signature

yup my post were counted for 7th ...28 days months ,maybe u don't know.

however I never knew he was the new incharge,,,
says in the OP that avatars must be worn for 30 days. I'll have to check exactly when you changed avatar and it'll be an admin decision.

All you ppl in this thread should check this thread now n then as there could be changes

as there is more changes coming up?? it is regarding the MD 2 or even more dramatics/stricter changes???

No upcomming changes that im aware of right now but everyone should always keep an eye on the thread
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Username and link to my Bitcoin Talk profile:  Inkvor and    https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/inkvor-153223

Thanks.

yea its kinda hard to claim an avatar payment when you're not wearing the avatar. Not to mention if you scroll up payment dates for avatars were changed

Enroll me ....

thanks....

so when do I get it ?
You changed it without informing the campaign manager, which makes it as likely that you changed it before you should have. Signature campaigns have the same rule, until posts are counted you shouldn't change your signature

says in the OP that avatars must be worn for 30 days. I'll have to check exactly when you changed avatar and it'll be an admin decision.

All you ppl in this thread should check this thread now n then as there could be changes

as there is more changes coming up?? it is regarding the MD 2 or even more dramatics/stricter changes???
legendary

Thanks.

Enroll me ....

thanks....

so when do I get it ?

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Thanks.

Enroll me ....

thanks....

so when do I get it ?

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Thanks.

Enroll me ....

thanks....

so when do I get it ?
Username and link to my Bitcoin Talk profile:  Inkvor and    https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/inkvor-153223

Thanks.

Enroll me ....

thanks....

so when do I get it ? 14th ?
legendary

Thanks.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Thanks.

Say what? You have no avatar, archived, so you can't fake it

Thanks.

legendary
I,ve signed up on 18th of september ! and i calculated that the period of 30 days will be completed on 15th october ! so i,ll get paid on 14th ?
you will be paid on 21st of October.

Is`nt that unfair ? then what about the extra days i use your avatar ?

lol you call it unfair you get paid for just have an avatar. Don't cry and be happy you earn some.
I agree. You guys aren't losing anything at all. Just changing payout dates to make it easier on admins and myself. Like most of you we have other things going on as well in our lives.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I,ve signed up on 18th of september ! and i calculated that the period of 30 days will be completed on 15th october ! so i,ll get paid on 14th ?

lol you call it unfair you get paid for just have an avatar. Don't cry and be happy you earn some.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

You have to wear our avatar for 1 month to get paid the 0.02. E.g - You sign up to our campaign on the 4th of September. You will not be paid the additional 0.02 BTC on the 1st of October. You Will receive it on the 4th of October. (1 month).
why are you quoting 2 posts? Makes no sense.

the 2nd quote is from the OP to answer his question, would not need to do it if he can only read what is written in the OP
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

youll get over it. its pennies of time.
Pages:
Jump to: