Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 14. (Read 40861 times)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

I was bumping my sales thread. You want me to have a 75 character full on sentence to bump a thread ? Know what you're talking about before making accusations

I understand what those were eliminated but just don't know why all 10 were considered bad. Also I did forget the min of 15 posts. Still thought it was 5
First off, you have to delete every bump before creating new ones. Secondly, those are insubstantial posts nowhere even close to constructive which is now a rule of the campaign. Third, just because you have a positive feedback doesn't mean you can go bossing everyone around
@Yahoo, is the campaign unlimited post campaign now? I see that you are counting posts even after 100 posts.

What does plus feedback have to do with anything that were talking about ? Are you just trying to find things to argue about ?

And I didn't know about the bump rule so thanks for telling me
About that
Why were all 10 of my posts counted as bad posts

take a look at your posts and tell us if those are constructive enough before complaining Smiley

Yay

Do these starbucks cards work in the Netherlands? Please reply fast, as I'm going to visit Rotterdam tomorrow Smiley
USD. USA only.

Have you started this yet with your progress ?

Sounds good. Let me know

Good day for starbucks.

How can we spend these in stores ?

couple got more

hello, the competition still far everyone, good luck Cheesy
anyhow i have some question, what if we bet on live sport? is it counted at competition too?
Live sports are counted too.

Once more

do you honestly think that these kind of posts should be paid? just be happy coz you are still in the campaign and the better that is you are still not banned Smiley

I was bumping my sales thread. You want me to have a 75 character full on sentence to bump a thread ? Know what you're talking about before making accusations

I understand what those were eliminated but just don't know why all 10 were considered bad. Also I did forget the min of 15 posts. Still thought it was 5

Are you really this desperate about 0.01?

Literally not about the money but about the way my posts are counted. If I wanted thr money I would post 100 times a week
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

take a look at your posts and tell us if those are constructive enough before complaining Smiley

Yay

Do these starbucks cards work in the Netherlands? Please reply fast, as I'm going to visit Rotterdam tomorrow Smiley
USD. USA only.

Sounds good. Let me know

Good day for starbucks.

couple got more

anyhow i have some question, what if we bet on live sport? is it counted at competition too?

Once more

do you honestly think that these kind of posts should be paid? just be happy coz you are still in the campaign and the better that is you are still not banned Smiley

Are you really this desperate about 0.01?

Yay

USD. USA only.

Sounds good. Let me know

Good day for starbucks.

couple got more

Once more

Can i join now at half of month ?

I want to join
I can use avatar also

Maybe apply for a position with the correct signature first, now it seems like you want to switch campaigns just in case you get a spot here, doesn't really show a lot of loyality.
Activity: 266
Can i join now at half of month ?

I want to join
I can use avatar also
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: poordeveloper - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/poordeveloper-138098
Current member rank: Full Member
Current post count: 743
Your Magicaldice username: poordeveloper
Denied sir. You have 0 activity since june of 2015. Sorry but show some activity and reapply later
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: poordeveloper - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/poordeveloper-138098
Current member rank: Full Member
Current post count: 743
Your Magicaldice username: poordeveloper
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Hi sir i just repost my application please enroll me i saw that the status is available for now

Here again my details:

username: BitMaxz
profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitmaxz-525056
magicaldice username: bitmaxz

Thank you and more power...
I will add you now. Please be sure to read the rules in post #1 of this campaign and thank you for choosing MagicalDice
Ok sir thank you for accepting i will be nice and follow your  rules... thank you sir...
legendary
Hi sir i just repost my application please enroll me i saw that the status is available for now

Here again my details:

I will add you now. Please be sure to read the rules in post #1 of this campaign and thank you for choosing MagicalDice
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

Here again my details:

legendary
I would like to join this campaign.I saw it is reopened and slot are available.

Bitcointalk username : abonarea
Link to profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/abonarea-407120
Member Rank : Sr.Member
Current Posts: 332
Magicaldice Username: abonarea

adding you now. welcome to the magicaldice campaign. be sure to read the rules on page 1
legendary
Hello stars , hello yahoo i want to leave this campaign. Thanks for everything by the way Smiley.
And good luck everybody!
ok thank you for informing me. i have removed you from the google documents. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hello stars , hello yahoo i want to leave this campaign. Thanks for everything by the way Smiley.
And good luck everybody!
legendary

Yay

USD. USA only.

that about sums it up lol. not to mention the fact that it takes 15 posts in a week to even qualify to be paid guys. THE RULES ARE POSTED IN POST #1 READ THEM
Sounds good. Let me know

Good day for starbucks.

couple got more

Once more

that about sums it up lol. not to mention the fact that it takes 15 posts in a week to even qualify to be paid guys. THE RULES ARE POSTED IN POST #1 READ THEM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Yay

USD. USA only.

Sounds good. Let me know

Good day for starbucks.

couple got more

Once more

Activity: 742
Thanks for the payment, I lost it pretty quickly on the site. Smiley

Weird it only amounted to like 1 euro. Seems like a pretty big waste if you wouldn't be in a sig campaign for the fun of it. ^^

Try to don't gamble all your earning my friend, you can invest a part in some trusted systems. And then you could get a profit.
You can PM me if you re interested about this systems.
Cheers,
Thanks for the payment, I lost it pretty quickly on the site. Smiley

Weird it only amounted to like 1 euro. Seems like a pretty big waste if you wouldn't be in a sig campaign for the fun of it. ^^
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I would like to join this campaign.I saw it is reopened and slot are available.

Bitcointalk username : abonarea
Link to profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/abonarea-407120
Member Rank : Sr.Member
Current Posts: 332
Magicaldice Username: abonarea
Pages:
Jump to: