Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 17. (Read 40861 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
I,ve signed up on 18th of september ! and i calculated that the period of 30 days will be completed on 15th october ! so i,ll get paid on 14th ?
you will be paid on 21st of October.

Is`nt that unfair ? then what about the extra days i use your avatar ?
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I,ve signed up on 18th of september ! and i calculated that the period of 30 days will be completed on 15th october ! so i,ll get paid on 14th ?
you will be paid on 21st of October.
legendary

You have to wear our avatar for 1 month to get paid the 0.02. E.g - You sign up to our campaign on the 4th of September. You will not be paid the additional 0.02 BTC on the 1st of October. You Will receive it on the 4th of October. (1 month).
why are you quoting 2 posts? Makes no sense.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

You have to wear our avatar for 1 month to get paid the 0.02. E.g - You sign up to our campaign on the 4th of September. You will not be paid the additional 0.02 BTC on the 1st of October. You Will receive it on the 4th of October. (1 month).
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
legendary
Hey everyone, after speaking with the owners of the site we have decided to move the avatar payments. This will only affect you guys this month and will make things alot easier for myself and the owners.

New Avatar Payment Schedule:

Users whos payments are due the 29-7th will be paid on the 7th

Users whos payment is due on the 8th-14th will be paid on the 14th

Users whos payment is due on the 15th-21st will be paid on the 21st

Users whos payment is due on the 22nd -28th will be paid on the 28th

We hope you understand that this just makes more sense vs paying everyone daily. The owners are busy trying to get things ready for the launch of MagicalDice V2 and this helps to save them some time daily. Again after this month it will be back to a 30 day rotating period.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
Pretty sure those were just notes for the campaign manager. Just because you started posting the last couple days doesnt mean hes gonna change his notes.
I don't know what are you saying and to even who are you saying ?
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Pretty sure those were just notes for the campaign manager. Just because you started posting the last couple days doesnt mean hes gonna change his notes.
why does it shows no activity for me ? I don't see any update.
you had 2 posts from sept 28th to oct 7th. it shows on the spreadsheet.
OK, thnks for clarifying.

as posts in this thread do not count towards post count. you can ask questions in here thats allowed but the posts wont be paid for
I never asked anything bout payment ?

i didnt say that you did. i was just telling you to make sure and check out the new rules
those are the common sig rules ,not to mention I still don't see any update on DOC.
legendary

as posts in this thread do not count towards post count. you can ask questions in here thats allowed but the posts wont be paid for

i didnt say that you did. i was just telling you to make sure and check out the new rules

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Thank you some time ago now I leave from this campaign
Thanks MD and yahoo
legendary
you had 2 posts from sept 28th to oct 7th. it shows on the spreadsheet. you also need to read the new rules as posts in this thread do not count towards post count. you can ask questions in here thats allowed but the posts wont be paid for
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Too bad you are full wanted in this one! Maybe when I become member a spot will free up
legendary
Do you plan on expanding with lower rank members with your signature campaign?

Sorry but i think full member and up is as low as this campaign will be going
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
i'm sorry i leave this campaign

thank you.
legendary
yahoo62278 can you update spreadsheet with new post

we would all appreciate it i think

all of your new post counts are already posted in column g on the spreadsheet. it has been posted since wednesday
although it does not really concern me, but i also would like to see the new list now. i think it is still ok to know how the campagin is right now, can we?
yes it is ,I see a lot of new changes have been made ?they got a new admin ?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
although it does not really concern me, but i also would like to see the new list now. i think it is still ok to know how the campagin is right now, can we?
Pages:
Jump to: