Pages:
Author

Topic: ===►Maidak scammed me 400$ BTC,this time is for sure===► - page 10. (Read 18754 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i have had dealings with maidak also never any problems. i hope he will come back here and explain what has been going on.
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
My guess is that something came up and he will pay you back. I really doubt he will scam, but no matter what he has tarnished his reputation. Maidak is too well known to just scam and make a run for it. I have his personal info and cell number so I can shoot him a text and help clear this up. I will let you know if he responds to me and what is going on.

Hope you could help me get my money back then.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
My guess is that something came up and he will pay you back. I really doubt he will scam, but no matter what he has tarnished his reputation. Maidak is too well known to just scam and make a run for it. I have his personal info and cell number so I can shoot him a text and help clear this up. I will let you know if he responds to me and what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Ahh...its long since i am seeing this post but doesnot see any of the replies from him..i think he will never come back..

lesson: use escrow be safe.

The problem is that he is a legendary member. And he has a lot of trust. Who will you use as escrow then? I mean when you anticipate that there will be problems then ok, but if you trust him because he has so much trust then it wouldnt matter much if you use a trusted escrow. Because the trusted escrow could run with the funds too then. Its all based on trust and he has good trust.

Im not sure what to think. I know he has quite some problems and i think his reputation on the forum is not the most important thing in his life now. Though i think when you experience hard times then you should not lose everything on the way. You need to keep on living later.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ahh...its long since i am seeing this post but doesnot see any of the replies from him..i think he will never come back..

lesson: use escrow be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Didn't he pay back yet? Did someone trying calling him?

It may be that if he is indeed in the hospital, that once he's recovered he'll look into clearing this up.  I hate to say it but if I was in the hospital with something life-threatening, a 400$ bill, while certainly a serious matter, wouldn't be the first thing on my mind.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't think he is coming back now, its been long time now and his reputation is already spoiled.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Didn't he pay back yet? Did someone trying calling him?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What a waste of reputation. I've read on the forum's FAQ that activity points do add up in 2 weeks time. I wonder how old is that account? He waited for a while to do this. Do mods ban people here too?

Mods only ban users who have break the rules and will not ban people because of scamming..
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
What a waste of reputation. I've read on the forum's FAQ that activity points do add up in 2 weeks time. I wonder how old is that account? He waited for a while to do this. Do mods ban people here too?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Has anyone spoken to his partner Lynn?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lynngame-169051 - Not active here but maybe through skype or email?

I did,she is Chinese .Also a good online'friend' with me.She thinks maidak is in hospital so i guess he needs money lol then play a trick on me and 'borrow' my money.;/

If he truly is in the hopsital, how many 'fuck you's will you retract?
legendary
Activity: 1606
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lynngame-169051 - Not active here but maybe through skype or email?

I did,she is Chinese .Also a good online'friend' with me.She thinks maidak is in hospital so i guess he needs money lol then play a trick on me and 'borrow' my money.;/
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Maidak if you need bail out money let me know. i'll buy your account for $400 you can come in thread and say you accidently forgot to pay or some excuse and no one will know i bought the account. Ive seen how u write and can handle myself within your language. i would love to own your account as i can further my business on LBC here with your account. Please get back to me.

We can also have a liability waiver drafted by my lawyer if you fear the account might be used for something negative, which it wont be. This is a serious offer, I await your PM.
LOL. No one in their right mind is going to sell their account to you. At least not knowingly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Maidak if you need bail out money let me know. i'll buy your account for $400 you can come in thread and say you accidently forgot to pay or some excuse and no one will know i bought the account. Ive seen how u write and can handle myself within your language. i would love to own your account as i can further my business on LBC here with your account. Please get back to me.

We can also have a liability waiver drafted by my lawyer if you fear the account might be used for something negative, which it wont be. This is a serious offer, I await your PM.
Activity: 868
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
Seems a very small sum of money to piss away a legendary account.

Even if he does pop up and settle I think the negative feedback should remain to warn others.

If this is an exit scam there's a very good chance he has scammed from outside of the bitcointalk community, so we don't know yet.  Let's just hope that this isn't the case and that Maidak will return and at least pay shdvb back. I use to trust Maidak and have used him a few times as an escrow too, he was very trustworthy and on point back then (~6-7 months ago).

Perhaps try and get in touch with any of his colleagues/staff on the other sites that he likely seems to be a part of: MMOClub.com, Sealswithclubs.eu, bitvisitor.com, bitcoinminerz.com
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Seems a very small sum of money to piss away a legendary account.

Even if he does pop up and settle I think the negative feedback should remain to warn others.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
I'm saddened to hear that he hasn't straightened this out.  Alas.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This will have very bad impact on this community, this kind of behavior coming from a trusted user is shame. He spoiled his reputation as well showed that no one is trustworthy here.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Because of Money, Anything can happen & everyone can change. We live on anonymous world and getting more ruthless
Just don't trust anyone so easily even he/she is so nice from the cover
Pages:
Jump to: