Pages:
Author

Topic: ===►Maidak scammed me 400$ BTC,this time is for sure===► - page 7. (Read 18754 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well I should probably clarify my conversation wit him a little more. I was supposedly texting his brother as Maidak could not physically be at his phone. His info is very public so nothing to really dox here...shame if he does not try to fix this.
Did his brother not give any information about his whereabouts ? If he did take someones money before any incident, then he should atleast have someone leave an update on here unless he is in a very bad accident. There is no other reason not to.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Well I should probably clarify my conversation wit him a little more. I was supposedly texting his brother as Maidak could not physically be at his phone. His info is very public so nothing to really dox here...shame if he does not try to fix this.
Was he in jail? In the hospital?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I did not read at all the topic, but it profes that money can make people evil  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
He took $1100+ from one of my best customers, burned him after he gave Maidak tens of thousands of dollars of business. No respect or integrity.

Appears Maidak's exit scam far exceeds $10,000.

At this point it would greatly benefit the community if everyone who has info on him shares it and gets the dox underway. Otherwise he is going to keep preying on the innocent.

His dox are quite public already.  You can just look him up on facebook.  That's one of the main reasons why I'm not so convinced that this was a planned "exit scam".  From what I've seen---hospitalization, etc---he may have fallen on extremely hard times and is making wrong decisions based on aversity.  I don't know for sure, but I think it's better to consider things slowly rather than jumping to conclusions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
^ Agreed. I think his personal info. should def. be posted publicly in this thread now. That way anyone else he has scammed will come across it when they Google search "Maidak scam."

I will say he's got a lot of balls (or stupidity) scamming so much when so many people know all of his personal information.
copper member
Well the 2 weeks is more than over...not looking good  Embarrassed

He is selling now his both domain. He was using for communicate with his clients.
This year he tried to start a group buy to have 100 antminer S5 hosted by him and he tried to take out a "8,000 to 20,000" loan.

I think it is safe to say that he was planning this for a while.

I did not sure about 400$ scam. But if he really got 8k-20k $ loan than he really scammed. And even we don't know how many more complaint against him will come. Or he did scam from other forum too.
haploid23 offered to give the loan if madiak could sell himself, however I am not sure if the loan was ever made or not.

I think he was probably trying to get away with as much money as possible. He took $5,000 from someone else so the $400 he stole is not the whole story.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

He is selling now his both domain. He was using for communicate with his clients.
This year he tried to start a group buy to have 100 antminer S5 hosted by him and he tried to take out a "8,000 to 20,000" loan.

I did not sure about 400$ scam. But if he really got 8k-20k $ loan than he really scammed. And even we don't know how many more complaint against him will come. Or he did scam from other forum too.
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
bump up for the scam.
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
I think this was all.. GG maidak...

Seriously guys, what happened?.
What's wrong here?.. a legenday, really?.

Who's next?.

Trust?

You're making the sig spam a little obvious. Good luck not getting banned Wink

Back on topic : has anyone heard from Maidak lately?

nope no news.

Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Who's next?.

Trust?

You're making the sig spam a little obvious. Good luck not getting banned Wink

Back on topic : has anyone heard from Maidak lately?
Activity: 966
It's Not Enough

Who's next?.

Trust?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hello everyone Im about to put a exchange Service scam on the Op SHVBD, as he trying not to refund my money WU given back to him, I need help this please.

If you're going to post a Scam Accusation thread, I'd be sure that you were scammed for sure, and be sure to post thorough details then for proof. I believe shvbd to be an honest trader though, I'm sure if you are an honest person that you won't get scammed in the end.

I posted proof in his exchange thread, and I will post more proof if he dont resolve the situation.  Funds were returned to him, so now he has to pick it up and repay me, I also told him he can keep the fees just to return the value that I had requested. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Hello everyone Im about to put a exchange Service scam on the Op SHVBD, as he trying not to refund my money WU given back to him, I need help this please.

If you're going to post a Scam Accusation thread, I'd be sure that you were scammed for sure, and be sure to post thorough details then for proof. I believe shvbd to be an honest trader though, I'm sure if you are an honest person that you won't get scammed in the end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
What a waste of reputation. I've read on the forum's FAQ that activity points do add up in 2 weeks time. I wonder how old is that account? He waited for a while to do this. Do mods ban people here too?

To reach this activity it take more than 2 year, And he is not wasted his account. His account is worth 1 btc app. I think he had many alt that why he wasted his account that that much amount

I feel sorry for shvbd, Because he is a good exchanger here. I exchanged my btc many times more than 500$ from him
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

I agree. The chance might be high that he is in a financial predicament.

I was lucky. I could push him with the threat of opening a scam accusation thread. I gave him a enddate when i will do it. That worked, even though he let make it one of his "partners". You see how that looks.

Anyway... now, since this thread is in existance, and maidaks name was tarnished, he might think he doesnt have much to loose anymore, so the pressure on him is lower than when i pressured him.

That's not an excuse. Even when banks go bankrupt, they need to refund the money to their account holders. He is scamming others too quoting his personal problems. If he does have any financial problems, he shouldn't do trades with such a high value. It's wrong to keep a person waiting for his money for so long. It's also a concern that after he owed $5000 to another user that he wasn't able to pay, he still kept trading with other users. What does that mean?

You mean when banks go bankrupt, account holders lose the money and taxpayer bails them out right? Don't be naive, welcome to the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: