Pages:
Author

Topic: ===►Maidak scammed me 400$ BTC,this time is for sure===► - page 13. (Read 18754 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I dont think he will scam you, you probably need to have patience, he has done a lot of trades recently if you look at his trust history, you can also see this

''He took ages because of some problems he had but so far he is a nice guy. He is hones but you might need to push him.''

Seems like he is slow sometimes but im pretty sure you will get your money back.

Yes, he is honest, but it seems he dont know how to remind or hold appointments. I had to more than push him. Actually i threatened him to open a scam accusation thread in 7 days from that time. Thats what worked at the end.  Roll Eyes

Its a pity that he doesnt seem to get things handled fast. You dont want to know how long i waited. "Several days" are a joke against that.
There was an incident with killyou72 not long ago where he was sent fait money and it took a long time (> a week - maybe >2 weeks) to get the bitcoin to him. He had claimed that there was some issue with his bank. Killyou72 even went as far as to try to borrow against the money that he was owed in the lending section, although AFAIK the loan never materialized.

Another interesting factoid about the above incident is that, according to killyou72, maidak was unable to provide any kind of signed message when asked by killyou72. I was considering to fill the above loan, however would have required to have a signed message from maidak to ensure that his account was not hacked, but killyou72 had claimed that he was previously unable to get one.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I dont think he will scam you, you probably need to have patience, he has done a lot of trades recently if you look at his trust history, you can also see this

''He took ages because of some problems he had but so far he is a nice guy. He is hones but you might need to push him.''

Seems like he is slow sometimes but im pretty sure you will get your money back.

Yes, he is honest, but it seems he dont know how to remind or hold appointments. I had to more than push him. Actually i threatened him to open a scam accusation thread in 7 days from that time. Thats what worked at the end.  Roll Eyes

Its a pity that he doesnt seem to get things handled fast. You dont want to know how long i waited. "Several days" are a joke against that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Last Active: 12:59:52, 31 May 2015
Skype: I do not conduct any trade on skype use my live chat or IRC when authenticated.

As he sent you a PM, Maidak can't deny it. Else, he could easily deny it.

His password is changed. Why didn't you ask a signed message from him? Let's wait for him to reply.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001
Click the globe below to talk on live chat!
What happened::Last sunday he told me to send 400$ BTC to him then later in 1 hr he pay me 450$ in BTC ,but then later claimed to be the next day pay me.BUt  now several days passed,I let him pay me either btc or paypal,he get online and then replied me on skype but stil dont pay me.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maidak-35312

Reference Link:n/a
Amount Scammed: 400$ BTC aka 1.707BTC
Payment Method:BTC
Proof of Payment:
http://block.oklink.com/tx/992dd247771efc0e9a3c489de300c8d648095dc05fa6f1bd62cb9c689831efb1

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes: n\a
Pages:
Jump to: