Pages:
Author

Topic: Main reason for the price drop - page 11. (Read 971 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 28, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

Do you think this is the reason, or the movements of the market are normal ?
the current market movement is still relatively quiet and the price of coins Bitcoin and altcoin continue to decline. This makes investors panicked with the events that happen today
Precisely, that FUD news makes market getting worse the price and those smallholders easy to panic especially for those people quickly panic and believe in that news. Well, I don't believe what news it is because that can't affect bitcoin price and probably that was made those whales trying to ride the price movement in the market and to fool small investors to being panic to sell and make price decrease.
So, indeed there's no main reason for getting the price drop at this time only we holders make market worst.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2018, 01:51:53 AM
I read some news this last week, and there is some indication of wash trading and spoofing going on, so the prices are dropping.

All news is prediction, the true is no one knows. Understand that up and down is part of reality on real market and from this condition we need to find one opportunity ( just one ) to test our strategy. I'll not fight for the what the reason because will wasting my time, I'll keep watch my platform and find where is the second top bottom that I can start to buy back. Good luck all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

the current market movement is still relatively quiet and the price of coins Bitcoin and altcoin continue to decline. This makes investors panicked with the events that happen today
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 01:41:27 AM
I noticed that a lot of fake information came out last week, but this information made people's psyche panic and many fear it sold all the Altcoin that caused the market worse.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 28, 2018, 01:38:46 AM

The recent investigations really put a lot of pressure in the market, newbies again panic resulting in another domino effect. Other's may call it normal as price correction. And then the best we can do is wait and then buy again in this kind of dip. Bitcoin is really a good steal right now because the price is around $7K, its a perfect buying time so I urge everyone to do so.

I haven't check the latest news about the ongoing investigation, but if it ended well then there's nothing to worry about and we can keep and go on our daily tradings moving forward.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 28, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

Main reason is that US Department of Justice is doing an investigation of price manipulation like fake volumes and spoofing as you have mentioned, that's why the price suddenly drops. So you all know that this market is based on speculation so any negative news will really affected the market.

One thing to remember though is that as time goes by, eventually we will recover from this kind of negative news and bounce back stronger but it will take some time though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
May 27, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

Well this what I think(Thibk because I do not know and I am still not sure if this os the main reason) and from what I know that I read before  

1. When market price increases it will poop from top to bottom
2. That is because of the people who buy and sell, in short trade it.
3. The people who hold different coins.

Plus it is like demand and supply
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: