Pages:
Author

Topic: [MainNet Stage] Cocos-BCX‘s First Batch of 38 Ecosystem Buidlers & Angels List - page 22. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do you plan to cooperate with other blockchain projects?
brand new
Activity: 0
When will be your next updates?

this is a really interesting announcement and the team continues to successfully develop the project and I think that at the moment it is in fact one of the most successful projects for us

I think that now I need more relevant information to draw conclusions about how this project is developing
brand new
I don't really understand how I can get passive income now?
brand new

thank you to the team for the announcement and I really like how it all works !
we can say that this is one of the best projects for long term investment

I have already bought coins and I am still interested in getting passive income .
I think during the crisis it will be just fine
I think that I can buy coins for me and soon there will be growth !
at least I like how it all works

You can go to their medium blog and see
there have already been a lot of updates and the team is developing the project very quickly which is just great for all of us

I see that the team is developing the project every week !
at the very least it will be just fine for all of us and especially for early investors
brand new

in my opinion the team should strive to make the project global
this would allow for maximum token growth

now after all investors will buy bitcoin because before halving it will be the safest solution
brand new
interesting announcement and I really like what the team offers for us !
I think that the interest in the project will be huge
brand new

Do you give your investors to choose the way to develop by vote?

I don't think token holders will have any voting rights in the company .
but in any case I like what the team is doing and the fact that the project is becoming more and more popular

let's see what happens next . Now the price is quite stable and is essentially at the same level , but as I understand the project will scale quickly

in my opinion the team should strive to make the project global
this would allow for maximum token growth

now after all investors will buy bitcoin because before halving it will be the safest solution

in any case, it will be necessary to diversify the portfolio and I think this is one of the promising coins this year, judging by what the team is doing
brand new

the team does something useful every day and I am happy about it

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions, in fact all that interests investors is to earn money !

it seems that the demand for such technologies will grow and I think that you will need to find a good entry point in order to buy coins at favorable prices
brand new

at least it will be a great project with huge prospects and I think it will be possible to buy coins for me in the near future !
at least it will be correct

I prefer the possibility of getting passive income !
for me it will still be just fine and I think I will soon be able to buy coins for me before halving it will be fine
it is still difficult to find a good investment now in such a difficult time
and it is important that the team publish as much up to date information as possible
brand new

What theoretical profit can I get from mirror trading in one month? With a balance of $1000

It will all depend on your skills and your abilities
But I can say that now at the moment it will be one of the best investments

I have already been able to make X3 and I think that this is just the beginning , but in fact you are right everything will depend on how successfully you can trade on exchanges
brand new
this is a really interesting announcement and the team continues to successfully develop the project and I think that at the moment it is in fact one of the most successful projects for us
brand new
I will continue to follow the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future
brand new
You can go to their medium blog and see
there have already been a lot of updates and the team is developing the project very quickly which is just great for all of us

the team does something useful every day and I am happy about it

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions, in fact all that interests investors is to earn money !
brand new
thank you to the team for the announcement and I really like how it all works !
we can say that this is one of the best projects for long term investment
Pages:
Jump to: