Pages:
Author

Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born. - page 2. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
SCAM completed. Devs have gone with investors money)

What money ?  Could you explain what exactly happen or maybe post a link where  I can read about it ?

I think it's obvious.
discord, telegramm

Of course, there are those who will believe them and wait Grin
Activity: 397
Merit: 9

What money ?  Could you explain what exactly happen or maybe post a link where  I can read about it ?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
I confirm, they are banned even for innocent sarcasm and things not directed against the project, the moderators are very strange people. Thank you for saving me from entering the project, I removed all my buy support.
go to DEFIS website https://defisystem.io/ or joint on telegram channel if you want to know about DEFIS coin..

No , thanks ...

Im tired of telegram/discord channels where you are banned instantly after asking a question unconfortable for the devs ...

Activity: 207
Merit: 5
What actually makes DEFIS (XGM) a DeFi project ?   I installed the wallet and it looks perfectly the same as the grimm (and Beam) wallet with assetchains added.  So whats even the difference between GRIMM and DEFIS ? They look perfectly the same (just modified graphics in wallet). Are there any DeFi features in DEFIS ?

go to DEFIS website https://defisystem.io/ or joint on telegram channel if you want to know about DEFIS coin..
What actually makes DEFIS (XGM) a DeFi project ?   I installed the wallet and it looks perfectly the same as the grimm (and Beam) wallet with assetchains added.  So whats even the difference between GRIMM and DEFIS ? They look perfectly the same (just modified graphics in wallet). Are there any DeFi features in DEFIS ?

Defis dead... bigshit russian scam coin...

So the GRIMM is scam too ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Defis dead... bigshit russian scam coin...
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Whatever you do, dont ask to many questions to the devs, you will be called out for FUDDING and they will BAN you.

hahahaha bullshit...  Wink   bitcointalk dead...

most of bitcointalk is for shillers and trolls and hackers
Whatever you do, dont ask to many questions to the devs, you will be called out for FUDDING and they will BAN you.

hahahaha bullshit...  Wink   bitcointalk dead...
Activity: 11

This

Went from 500 to under 20sats (in a bullmarket) and we're not even allowed to ask questions. Only moonboys allowed in their petty tg. The mysteryboxes are cringy af too. Hope this project dies asap, i don't even care about my investment anymore

They should start a new bitcointalk thread for Defis.
Wonder whats in this months box!?
Activity: 4
Activity: 5
GRIMM added to my top cryptocurrency list at bitcoinbookmarks.com section "Top Privacy Coins"!

If you have some place for friendly sites/resources, you can add my site there. This will help all of us to spread adoption!
Contact me at PM for any questions and suggestions! Thanks!

#Interview c Andrew COP.
  The world will never be the same again.

Here I have provided some questions and answers, you can find the main article here,-

https://synecdoche.ru/interview-s-andrew-cop-mir-uzhie-nie-staniet-priezhnim/

— First, tell us a little about yourself to our audience.

— My name is Andrey. together with Dan, we are the founders of the DEFIS project — a new generation of decentralized Finance System.

Dan is an entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience. Founder of two successful companies in different industries in Russia (Moscow). Investor and blockchain enthusiast. Co-founder of the Grimm and DEFIS projects. CEO DEFIS.

I graduated from MIET (TU) with a bachelor's degree, faculty of MPiTK. Strong skills in the areas of networking, data structures, cryptography and algorithms. C++ development experience (more than 10 years). I have been working directly with blockchain technology since 2015. Co-founder of the Grimm and DEFIS projects. CTO DEFIS.

— What are the main differences between Grimm and other cryptocurrencies that also use the MimbleWimble Protocol?

— The main difference is that Grimm is the only cryptocurrency on mimblewimble that fully meets the true ideas of Satoshi Nakamoto. There was no premine in Grimm, all block rewards are paid to miners, and there are no transaction fees. And of course, the technology of scaling Confidential Assetchains was first implemented on mimblewimble in our project.

— At what point did Defis appear? How does it differ from Grimm?

— At the end of 2019, we observed the cryptocurrency trend of DeFi and saw that the blockchain for the first time received a real application, without which DeFi simply would not exist. We also saw the problems and errors faced by the young DeFi.

The experience of working on the Grimm platform helped us understand how to fix these errors so that DeFi was developed everywhere, was resistant to hacking, and was easy and reliable to use. We proposed a new model of defi based on the mimblewimble Protocol by creating the project DEFIS-Decentralized financial system.

— What are your team's plans for the development of Grimm and Defis?

— We will not go into the roadmap in detail, it is presented on the project's website, but we will highlight the main thing about DEFIS:

First, launch the planned financial products in full (lending, loans, exchanges, co-investment-2021, 2-4 quarter).

Second, organize convenient tools for migrating applications from the Ethereum platform to DEFIS and attract new projects (2022, 1-2 quarters)

— What final goal do you want to achieve as a result? What will you do after you achieve it?

— To create a fully functional competitive product on the Ethereum platform, which, using the technologies developed by us, is already far superior to existing analogues. We have the only system for DeFi protocols that is private by default at the level of cryptographic primitives and solves many problems of existing platforms. It is difficult to say about the future plans after the implementation of this goal. The goal is ambitious. I think when we pass this horizon line, we can look at the next horizon and set new goals for ourselves.

Looks very promising!  Like how defis has real purpose in real life
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

#Interview c Andrew COP.
  The world will never be the same again.

Here I have provided some questions and answers, you can find the main article here,-

https://synecdoche.ru/interview-s-andrew-cop-mir-uzhie-nie-staniet-priezhnim/

— First, tell us a little about yourself to our audience.

— My name is Andrey. together with Dan, we are the founders of the DEFIS project — a new generation of decentralized Finance System.

Dan is an entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience. Founder of two successful companies in different industries in Russia (Moscow). Investor and blockchain enthusiast. Co-founder of the Grimm and DEFIS projects. CEO DEFIS.

I graduated from MIET (TU) with a bachelor's degree, faculty of MPiTK. Strong skills in the areas of networking, data structures, cryptography and algorithms. C++ development experience (more than 10 years). I have been working directly with blockchain technology since 2015. Co-founder of the Grimm and DEFIS projects. CTO DEFIS.

— What are the main differences between Grimm and other cryptocurrencies that also use the MimbleWimble Protocol?

— The main difference is that Grimm is the only cryptocurrency on mimblewimble that fully meets the true ideas of Satoshi Nakamoto. There was no premine in Grimm, all block rewards are paid to miners, and there are no transaction fees. And of course, the technology of scaling Confidential Assetchains was first implemented on mimblewimble in our project.

— At what point did Defis appear? How does it differ from Grimm?

— At the end of 2019, we observed the cryptocurrency trend of DeFi and saw that the blockchain for the first time received a real application, without which DeFi simply would not exist. We also saw the problems and errors faced by the young DeFi.

The experience of working on the Grimm platform helped us understand how to fix these errors so that DeFi was developed everywhere, was resistant to hacking, and was easy and reliable to use. We proposed a new model of defi based on the mimblewimble Protocol by creating the project DEFIS-Decentralized financial system.

— What are your team's plans for the development of Grimm and Defis?

— We will not go into the roadmap in detail, it is presented on the project's website, but we will highlight the main thing about DEFIS:

First, launch the planned financial products in full (lending, loans, exchanges, co-investment-2021, 2-4 quarter).

Second, organize convenient tools for migrating applications from the Ethereum platform to DEFIS and attract new projects (2022, 1-2 quarters)

— What final goal do you want to achieve as a result? What will you do after you achieve it?

— To create a fully functional competitive product on the Ethereum platform, which, using the technologies developed by us, is already far superior to existing analogues. We have the only system for DeFi protocols that is private by default at the level of cryptographic primitives and solves many problems of existing platforms. It is difficult to say about the future plans after the implementation of this goal. The goal is ambitious. I think when we pass this horizon line, we can look at the next horizon and set new goals for ourselves.

Pages:
Jump to: