Pages:
Author

Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born. - page 4. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is the source code of the DEFIS fork available? Can not find it in your github repo.
You said its postponed, so there must be a consensus change to postpone it, but do not see a recent commit changing the fork height. Overall would like to review the changes from Grimm / see what people install there Smiley
Dont support this scam coin

Yes all altcoin scam!!! Good Joke.... Shut up pls stupid sayd...

You are big fudder Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Is the source code of the DEFIS fork available? Can not find it in your github repo.
You said its postponed, so there must be a consensus change to postpone it, but do not see a recent commit changing the fork height. Overall would like to review the changes from Grimm / see what people install there Smiley
Dont support this scam coin
Activity: 433
Merit: 48
Activity: 63
Be careful. Very censored Telegram groups.

Ceктaнты. Бaнят вcex ктo ocмeливaeтcя кpитикoвaть пoлитикy пapтии или пpocтo зaдaeт нeyдoбныe вoпpocы. Пoocтopoжнeй тaм в тeлeгe. Цeнзypa цвeтeт мaxpoвым цвeтoм.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

"DEFIS Hard-Fork Date Postponed ≈ June 9th

We are decided to postpone the launch of a major system-wide upgrade to the Defis system due to technical and security reasons (in terms of testing and deployment)." https://discord.gg/AFeJYVE

Could you explain in more detail the reasons for delaying the start time?

Activity: 3
TradeOgre will support the DEFIS hardfork airdrop to $XGM holders. All you have to do is to keep your coins on the exchange at the time for the fork to receive XGM : GRIMM at 1:1 ratio. Both coins will be traded on the exchange. This was just announced on the Discord!
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
I am not a devoted fan of Grimm, I do not want to buy a Grimm, I already bought it 500,000 at 120-140 sat, I just want to warn everyone that people would not repeat my mistakes, and do not spend their time and money on Makeup, I write here for people first of all. I do not know who to sell it and where, there are no volumes just! Look at the Grimm volumes, look at the Pools, look at how developers generally behave, these are two girls scams! If you are so protective of the Grimm, then you are an accomplice to Scam!
Look for yourself, everyone look! Defis-developers wrote about it, but it doesn't even open, They can only talk, it's a Scam!

Patience is the key, look now their hardfork is gaining massive reaction in the market, if you bought at 120-140 sat you are in a very big profit right now,

Grimm is just getting started and you'll see in the next couple of weeks where it will go, probably will be the next $ESH

it just gain +400% and will still continue to go, microcap season ehh?? Tongue
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

The DEFIS Hard Fork will occure at block height 430,000 around May, 30 2020
Everyone who held their $XGM in a official Grimm wallet on this date is eligible to claim $XGM : $GRIMM by 1:1 ratio

DEFIS is a Decentralized Financial System of scalable, privacy oriented offchain smart contracts and financial protocols build on top of cryptographic primitives.

Huh About DEFIS - https://medium.com/@grimmwcom/decentralized-financial-system-defis-6faf099a9f27

Huh About HardFork -  https://grimmw.com/#abouthf

Huh HF FAQ - https://grimmw.com/#faq
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
I am not a devoted fan of Grimm, I do not want to buy a Grimm, I already bought it 500,000 at 120-140 sat, I just want to warn everyone that people would not repeat my mistakes, and do not spend their time and money on Makeup, I write here for people first of all. I do not know who to sell it and where, there are no volumes just! Look at the Grimm volumes, look at the Pools, look at how developers generally behave, these are two girls scams! If you are so protective of the Grimm, then you are an accomplice to Scam!
Look for yourself, everyone look! Defis-developers wrote about it, but it doesn't even open, They can only talk, it's a Scam!
What made you buy Grimm? They threatened you, they pointed a gun at you?
Activity: 207
Merit: 5

nobody trust you. Make report to the person who paid you, FUDder  Smiley Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53322710
Activity: 29
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
What can I prove here?! If you do not see the obvious things, for 15 pages in the topic, the developers have said absolutely nothing))) Except empty words and promises. As I said Grimm is a Scam! See the capitalization))) Look at the volume of trades, Look at orders on exchanges))) The complexity of the network view ))) For 9 months, there is nothing, nothing at all, only promises from developers! After the fork, the hyphen, Grimm would be generally useless, it is a fact, if someone does not understand!
Here developers prefer not to communicate, because they understand that they do not have enough knowledge, but each of you can go to them in the chat, ask them questions about their development, and the developers will simply ban you.
You are the most devoted fan of Grimm .... you are most worried about the coin.
Or maybe you just want to buy cheaper before the fork .... Roll Eyes
What can I prove here?! If you do not see the obvious things, for 15 pages in the topic, the developers have said absolutely nothing))) Except empty words and promises. As I said Grimm is a Scam! See the capitalization))) Look at the volume of trades, Look at orders on exchanges))) The complexity of the network view ))) For 9 months, there is nothing, nothing at all, only promises from developers! After the fork, the hyphen, Grimm would be generally useless, it is a fact, if someone does not understand!
Here developers prefer not to communicate, because they understand that they do not have enough knowledge, but each of you can go to them in the chat, ask them questions about their development, and the developers will simply ban you.
Activity: 3
You probably prefer to believe everything that they’re talking) and agree with them on everything) you won’t be banned))) But after the fork comes out, Grimm will fly to the bottom, its real price will be 10-15 satt. Even now, if you look at the exchanges, no one wants to buy it, everyone wants to sell it, at least for the price they bought it for, this scam is simply not needed by anyone. Developers do not have an elementary development plan!

Man this guy what a tool almost feel bad for him! Dude unless you can prove something why don’t you quit posting for a bit. Maybe go see a therapist or something haha.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
You probably prefer to believe everything that they’re talking) and agree with them on everything) you won’t be banned))) But after the fork comes out, Grimm will fly to the bottom, its real price will be 10-15 satt. Even now, if you look at the exchanges, no one wants to buy it, everyone wants to sell it, at least for the price they bought it for, this scam is simply not needed by anyone. Developers do not have an elementary development plan!

You'd write something else in other topics for decency, not just here, Eugeny). 19 posts in last 9 months and all here with the same meaning. Or change acc sometime please, will be better

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53322710

earned at least something? Grin
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

People! Do not waste your money and time on this, this is scam!
Developers Thieves and beggars. Try to ask them questions in chats, they will not answer them))), they will simply ban you. They didn’t do anything and don’t know how to do it, they steal codes from others. All their announcements, these are empty words!
These are your empty words .
In a telegram, developers communicate and answer questions.

People! Do not waste your money and time on this, this is scam!
Developers Thieves and beggars. Try to ask them questions in chats, they will not answer them))), they will simply ban you. They didn’t do anything and don’t know how to do it, they steal codes from others. All their announcements, these are empty words!
Activity: 207
Merit: 5

https://medium.com/@grimmwcom/press-release-grimm-hard-fork-661c8ae2206a

https://medium.com/@grimmwcom/press-release-defis-concept-19909160ac9d

from discord https://discordapp.com/channels/609057870331379712/609059459066626114/700944699720073228:

After May fork, owners $XGM will be owners of $XGM and $GRIMM 1:1. Fork DEFIS takes the ticker $XGM. The previous network name Grimm with $GRIMM ticker. DEFIS is commercial, it has use case in finance. Decentralized Financial System of scalable, privacy oriented offchain contracts and financial protocols. Owners of different types of cryptocurrencies will earn interest in DEFIS system, borrow, exchange and create custom cryptocurrencies in a decentralized mode. We will deal with it closely. It will be our main work, we will register legal entity, expand our team, work with investors, engage in marketing, etc. Previous network Grimm will manage by  community, it 'satoshi vision' and community driven coin for those who want it and are not satisfied with the commercialization of the project DEFIS.  We will vote for activists, those who will support starting nodes, moderate, develop, post information, etc. We will give them needed access. We also will free develop a Grimm in our spare time shared with community. The Grimm will inherit one-way payments and mobile wallets from us. We'll give all the detailed information gradually soon. Be patient. Stay tuned for news and updates.
What good is this scam ?! There is nothing! Developers can only speak and append to someone already written, there’s nothing to do from them except words. The developers had to ask donates not on exchanges, but on their treatment, since they are mentally unhealthy. Try to ask the developers direct questions in the chat, and they will send you everywhere in the ban))) Not without answering anything. These are two touchy girls! Looking at their behavior, people sell Grimm and run away from the project, even chat administrators bypass)))
I don’t advise anyone to go into this scam
Pages:
Jump to: