Pages:
Author

Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling - page 2. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
September 16, 2020, 09:48:32 AM
without trading or gambling you can make money with bounties.also you can offer your skill for money in this forum. you just need to share your  skill and people will hire you if you are needfull for those poeople. after compleating your task you will be get paid. dont forget to use escrow for this kind of task

You can also invest at ICO, althoug ICO are not profitalbe at all now.its time to join IEO, you can join various IEO project.in this way you can earn good profit but its not sure income.you can create account at https://www.fiverr.com/ and https://www.upwork.com/ . From here you can also get work.Good luck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2020, 01:41:31 PM
besides participating in the bounty campaign, of course, trading is a great way to get money / profit, honestly I personally would prefer to trade in the market rather than spend money in gambling, because for my family and religion gambling is quite prohibited, so I really avoid it, and one more thing I personally would not try to invest in a site that offers dividends from the assets we invest because so many sites like that being a scam.

Bounties are for earning, gambling and trading are for making profit on top of what you have. You can't trade or gamble without
capital, and how will you make that capital, in which way, depends on you. You can have a job and invest the part of your salary
in the capital for trading or gambling, and to try to make profit with what you have, but in the same time you are risking you capital
you can always lose what you have with one of these two.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
September 14, 2020, 12:48:45 PM
besides participating in the bounty campaign, of course, trading is a great way to get money / profit, honestly I personally would prefer to trade in the market rather than spend money in gambling, because for my family and religion gambling is quite prohibited, so I really avoid it, and one more thing I personally would not try to invest in a site that offers dividends from the assets we invest because so many sites like that being a scam.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 14, 2020, 08:14:45 AM
Yes trading is a way to get quick profit if youre already a master. But there are still campaigns where you can get more than 2000$ after the bounty ends, like DIA bounty how lucky the participants on that campaign.
unfortunately, I think the master is not enough. Because some people already experts in trading but he can't earn a lot of profit because don't have much funds. Trading is about your funds, the more funds you have the more profit you will get. I know DIA is most successful bounty but I don't know people earn $2000 from it, how lucky

Those who are good in trading can make good money with less capital as well. Since now we have margin available in the Binance exchange which can be used for trading those coins and can easily get 5x or more of a margin. Only thing is that we need to be expert in trading in order to make money from it else very easily can even lose the money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
September 14, 2020, 04:56:25 AM
How to create income with UCIFETH :

1) buy the tokens
2) stake the tokens on the staking dApp to accumulate dividends at the rate of 1% after 24 of staking
3) after 100 days withdraw your tokens and sell them on the Exchange for the same price or instantly to the highest bidder
4) repeat every 100 days

https://ucifeth.com/
September 14, 2020, 01:43:21 AM
Web page already offline turns out to be a scam, imagine putting your money to this. For any coin to be worth the hassle I think it has to offer value first
https://mcafeedex.com/#/erc20?base=0x137cf50c6c1ba1242c04b0af3f8cfe1dd41aacd4"e=weth

Is working fine. The value is that is the only crypto token that pays a 1% dividend after 24 hours of staking the token.
Additional info: https://ucifeth.com/
September 14, 2020, 01:34:16 AM
Web page already offline turns out to be a scam, imagine putting your money to this. For any coin to be worth the hassle I think it has to offer value first
https://mcafeedex.com/#/erc20?base=0x137cf50c6c1ba1242c04b0af3f8cfe1dd41aacd4"e=weth

Is working fine. The value is that is the only crypto token that pays a 1% dividend after 24 hours of staking the token.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 13, 2020, 06:35:14 PM
September 12, 2020, 09:33:14 PM
WTS 99,000,000 @ 0.00000010 ETH
WTB 9,600,000 @ 0.00000001 ETH

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 30, 2020, 06:14:32 PM
there are many ways in the crypto world to make money without gambling and trade, one example of airdrop and bounty besides that it can mine new and old coins, I have never become the benchmark  gambling and trade to get money because it has a high risk better to choise bounty and airdrop
does not use capital and low risk
Airdrops and bounty probably put us in low danger but the general status of this monetization method is too dependent on luck, we don't know how much money we will make, sometimes wasting time and I feel very depressed for this problem, a lot of times I spend months on a project and end up with a scam, even paying pointless rewards and not being listed. Trading should probably still be arranged in our options, nothing can make as good money as trading, as long as we know how to limit greed and analyze it correctly.

I support @tungaqhd. Trading is far more better than bounty or airdrop. Bounty is mostly scam except you are lucky to get shit distribution of $2 for two months.

If you master a trade pattern, it is better you do trading.
Yes trading is a way to get quick profit if youre already a master. But there are still campaigns where you can get more than 2000$ after the bounty ends, like DIA bounty how lucky the participants on that campaign.
Are you part of the campaign or been a member? Im much aware with that DIA project but i did really just ignore just like any other projects in the market as of today knowing that they turn out to be shit
after the years.

I didnt even expect for someone to earn $2000 up to these days with bounty hunting on a single project which is impressive but well finding one into this current time would really be finding a needle on a haystack
and its indeed lucky for those who do able to get in.

Making money without trading or gambling? There are other ways if you do tend to search on.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2020, 03:05:37 PM
unfortunately, I think the master is not enough. Because some people already experts in trading but he can't earn a lot of profit because don't have much funds. Trading is about your funds, the more funds you have the more profit you will get. I know DIA is most successful bounty but I don't know people earn $2000 from it, how lucky
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
August 29, 2020, 08:39:37 PM
there are many ways in the crypto world to make money without gambling and trade, one example of airdrop and bounty besides that it can mine new and old coins, I have never become the benchmark  gambling and trade to get money because it has a high risk better to choise bounty and airdrop
Airdrops and bounty probably put us in low danger but the general status of this monetization method is too dependent on luck, we don't know how much money we will make, sometimes wasting time and I feel very depressed for this problem, a lot of times I spend months on a project and end up with a scam, even paying pointless rewards and not being listed. Trading should probably still be arranged in our options, nothing can make as good money as trading, as long as we know how to limit greed and analyze it correctly.

I support @tungaqhd. Trading is far more better than bounty or airdrop. Bounty is mostly scam except you are lucky to get shit distribution of $2 for two months.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 29, 2020, 04:48:08 PM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 29, 2020, 12:12:13 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 29, 2020, 05:27:15 AM

Bounty programmes and for airdrops are the options better if you can really choose the good projects to invest it. There are hundreds of projects and only limited will add value and will have good price of the coins. So it is very important to identify such projects to make money from it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 29, 2020, 04:53:43 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 29, 2020, 02:43:44 AM

If you have lots of time and you are eager to develop the right knowledge and skills trading is indeed the best place to accumulate more profits. Though you needed to dedicate your time and you also need to work more harder, diverting your income from bounties to trading and continue the cash flows once you perfectly understand the best practices.

Trading indeed is much better to earn more profit than most other means but it definitely requires time and knowledge, better understanding of charts in other to be a good trader, I also want to learn trading but I feel I won't be able to understand it properly because I have limited time to put in, and also I would like a one on one tutor for me to be able to understand.
But Trading is not for everyone because at some point there are so many people try to do this but only few survive so maybe we need to be particular on what we really want to earn here in crypto.

But for me Nothing beats Holding because i have lofe outside of crypto and i only need to invest some amount that can be risk and i can afford to lose at any time.
This way i can preserve my Life and my crypto activities.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 29, 2020, 02:21:46 AM

If you have lots of time and you are eager to develop the right knowledge and skills trading is indeed the best place to accumulate more profits. Though you needed to dedicate your time and you also need to work more harder, diverting your income from bounties to trading and continue the cash flows once you perfectly understand the best practices.

Trading indeed is much better to earn more profit than most other means but it definitely requires time and knowledge, better understanding of charts in other to be a good trader, I also want to learn trading but I feel I won't be able to understand it properly because I have limited time to put in, and also I would like a one on one tutor for me to be able to understand.
Why not just buy and stake the tokens and sell the dividends? https://mcafeedex.com/#/erc20?base=0x137cf50c6c1ba1242c04b0af3f8cfe1dd41aacd4"e=weth

info https://ucifeth.com/
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
August 29, 2020, 02:02:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 28, 2020, 02:16:10 PM
I personally have so far made money only through airdop and bounties although the results are not big at least it can cover my needs until now
and of course I don't like trading and gambling can only cost me

It seems that almost everyone who is involved in this forum earns income as you know through bounties and airdrops but not a few also convert the money they get from bounties into trading capital or transacting in the market today, in my opinion this is the right step to get money. And a steady income because honestly, getting income from bounties is now quite difficult so trading is a one of the right solutions for us or those who don't like to gamble.

Pages:
Jump to: