Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 16. (Read 49322 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 18, 2014, 06:29:07 PM
I don't even like football, so way to prove everybody right by making even more assumptions on people you know nothing about whilst acting like a child. You must be vaguely interested in football though since you know more about it than me.

Interesting thread ... Google searches!

Can I just ask, what does MUFC mean if you don't like football ... the drama that has unfolded in the last 5 minutes for me reading this through, I simply must know!
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
April 18, 2014, 05:20:52 PM
You said you were leaving for good yesterday.
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
April 18, 2014, 05:17:07 PM
Lost spirits, poor souls you all are

Yawn, dont you get tired of trolling the same crap? Grow up.

Bad choice in manager this year hey? May as well do what you accuse me of ain't i

Everton are doing well ain't they, Think you picked the wrong manager! And all people interested in such things are sheeple by definition (Crowd mentality and all that). I know more about you from your usename than you probably do about yourself! Thats how far gone you people are!

Your savable, I'm trying to help believe it or not, But its ultimitly you as i keep saying. ANyways, Ill disapear for good now

Bye bye sheep, see you never

I don't even like football, so way to prove everybody right by making even more assumptions on people you know nothing about whilst acting like a child. You must be vaguely interested in football though since you know more about it than me.
Activity: 28
April 18, 2014, 05:11:07 PM

Bad choice in manager this year hey? May as well do what you accuse me of ain't i

Everton are doing well ain't they, Think you picked the wrong manager! And all people interested in such things are sheeple by definition (Crowd mentality and all that). I know more about you from your usename than you probably do about yourself! Thats how far gone you people are!

Your savable, I'm trying to help believe it or not, But its ultimitly you as i keep saying. ANyways, Ill disapear for good now

Bye bye sheep, see you never
April 18, 2014, 05:06:42 PM

April 18, 2014, 05:04:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
April 18, 2014, 04:55:31 PM
The pilot making the first turn doesn't invalidate anything, its the additional turn(s) after that initial turn that make no sense to me.

Whats your source for these turns? AFAIK, nothing is known with any degree of certainty about the flight path after the transponder was shut down. Now Ive not followed this all that closely, so perhaps I missed it, but afaik, there have been a few unidentified radar contacts at the extreme end of radar range which may or may not have been flight 370, but what Ive seen so far is sketchy at best. If there is or will surface more convincing evidence that the plane made several turns hours after disappearing from radar, Ill gladly drop the fire/smoke theory, and revert to my original one: pilot suicide. In fact Ill entertain any other theories as well, as long as they are at least plausible, and some "men behind the curtains" covert plot to kill a few run of the mill ARM SoC engineers to obtain patent rights on some utterly trivial 'invention' those engineers did not even posses, is not among them.

Let's think about this for a second. Military radar blips happened after that initial turn, if you plot those points, I come to the conclusion that  turns had to be made, not slightly erratic. Not to mention the sharp turn into the Indian Ocean that the people investigating are acting like happened.  It sounds like your just acting like we need to ignore those because of the whole unrealiability factor of military radar?  which I think is a little odd, but I will comply because I am not familiar with military radar.

To be clear, I was dismissing the altitude readings from radar returns, as they are notoriously unreliable, particularly at long range, so the story that the plane climbed above 45000 or whatever foot is anything but certain.  Positioning is of course quite accurate although all kinds of things can give false unidentified returns, from flocks of birds to thermals to whatever other plane.  Ive not seen anything that looks like a radar track, showing a plane flying at normal cruising speed (which kinda rules out birds or thermals) but as mentioned above, if that does exist and is reasonably certain to be from flight 370, I agree, then the plane must have been under control by a pilot.
April 18, 2014, 04:50:48 PM
I don't think you know what a straw man argument is.

What does the phones ringing prove if it's even true? The phones would still ring if the plane was missing, before it crashed. It was off course for a while.

Again, they have so much control over what happens its sickening. People are so out of touch with themselves i can't get through to you so i'll leave you all to bicker.

Until you fix your spiritual side you will not understand how they manipulate you

peace

You're the one bickering here. You offer zero evidence of anything and just troll people in the process. All you can come up with as an argument is calling people sheeple.
April 18, 2014, 04:48:58 PM
Randomlove, do you smoke weed?

I've done many things in my youth.

That explains a lot lol.

There's also a flip[ side to your assumptions, And you sir are the one thats been narrow minded and closing yourself within boxes, Not me!

Having a good seasion this year ain't you! Mwhahahahaha

As for me believing everything i read, No, I'm just trying stir some peoples brain cells, Maybe not yours but as i say 90% are sheep, Not all as you claim! Your good at jumping to conclusions yourself and i love you referencing Wikipedia for stuff about 'God' lol. If you want know what got is its the golden light of universal consciousness to be precise. we have 2 DNA strands where we can have up to 12 so as a species, We have a lot to learn! There are already people showing up with 3 strands so the awakening as already started whether you believe it or not.

And the reference to people as sheep comes from your masters, They termed you sheeple so i am only using the official name of what they call you, Although, I agree with their assessments! I'd like take creedit but its not from me sorry!

See how they geet 2 people like me and you who should be on same page bickering over straw man arguments. There methods have been simple, Slow and methodical and credit where credits due, They done a fine job on us! The people behind thee curtain (mathematicians, Scientists, medical personal etc ) aree anything but stupid, They use puppets that are stupid and thats all that the general public see.

Hell, If you really want get out there it isn't even creatures of this planet that control the ones we know about! From stories of atlantis (created from the tree of life) to martians coming to earth after a failed lucifarian experiment on mars, Who the fuck knows really! The only thing i can guarantee is that if you believe what you were schooled, Your not using that lump of ffflesh in your head!

As for paranoia haha, Your funny. I don't fear (Fictional Events actually realized) because it doesn't exist. Its all in the head! I embrace and look forward to my passing and will grow old with dignity. Sorry but that last line off yours as me in stitches here. ROFL

To say you claim you're enlightened and intelligent you really do act like a child with a temper. And many lols at the rest of your posts. Atlantis & tree of life lol.
April 18, 2014, 04:45:59 PM

What does the phones ringing prove if it's even true? The phones would still ring if the plane was missing, before it crashed. It was off course for a while.

Again, they have so much control over what happens its sickening. People are so out of touch with themselves i can't get through to you so i'll leave you all to bicker.

Until you fix your spiritual side you will not understand how they manipulate you

peace
April 18, 2014, 04:40:23 PM

April 18, 2014, 04:27:58 PM
No, this is actually just FUD spread by Christians to try make some of their claims valid, when it's actually lies.

Einstein being a Jew is irrelevant. Where is his work religious in inspiration? "Albert Einstein's religious views have been studied extensively. He said he believed in the "pantheistic" God of Baruch Spinoza, but not in a personal god, a belief he criticized. He also called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist, preferring, he said, "an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein

Carl Sagan was essentially an agnostic but against religion. Do some research. You might want to read his The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God book.

And I have literally no idea what you just said about Hawking, but he's probably the most atheistic of them all, regardless of whether he comes out and point blank says 'There is no God', but clearly you haven't read his book The Grand Design ( I recommend you do): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7979211/Has-Stephen-Hawking-ended-the-God-debate.html

So please stop trying to claim prominent scientists as your own to further give any credence to childish myths.

FUD ? What are you talking about, I didn't get some opinioned post like you did here, I got facts and clear quotes from the people here
Being a Jew is not relevant? this claim is plainly stupid do you even read what are you saying here ? and just another fact since you say that Einstein believes in Spinozas God isn't that God, The God and not many? as in the main 3 religions where non of them says that God is human? and where is his work religious is inspiration? you don't see two of the most well known example in modern science I've mentioned? if you don't understand those just ask for explanation but don't go in denial as if I didn't back up what I said with know facts

Carl Sagan against religion? he was during much of his life an Agnostic THEIST, if he wasn't why would he say "Atheism is stupid." and other quotes that you are just plainly ignoring it again obviously because you can't argue against it.

My comment on Hawking is clear you can read and reread it, also claiming I didn't read a book is a proof on it self on how you make your own thing and believes it but does that makes a fact NO it does not.

And as I said in my previous comment that you did quote if you want me to remove Hawkins from that list, as he did NOT start a clear stance about it I have no problem with that, but on the other hand how come you are just plainly ignoring the dozen of prominent scientist I mentioned, and focusing on one of them only, see where again you self denial kicks in and you just ignore as proven above again what was written
So please stop trying to claim prominent scientists as your own to further give any credence to childish myths.
for reference lol.

He likes the straw man arguments

Seeing people discussing it crashing in the ocean is hilarious. Explain why there phones were on for 5-6 hours after it disappeared? That alone should ring bells but no, Cognitive dissidence here we come!
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
April 18, 2014, 04:14:33 PM
Yeah, they need wings and a tail too. And thats about it. As for turning, apparently its beyond doubt the pilot initiated the turn. How does that invalidate a fire theory? Apart from trying to fight the fire, turning back to an airport is the second most urgent thing to do. Many will say its the first thing to do.

The pilot making the first turn doesn't invalidate anything, its the additional turn(s) after that initial turn that make no sense to me.

My theory is that flight 370 never lost control at all. The crew was incapacitated, but the plane itself may have been fine after they stopped the electrical fire.
I dont know what path it followed exactly after the transponder was shut down. Does anyone? I think not. But if it did indeed fly a slightly erratic path, it would only serve as another argument in favor of incapacitated crew. A plane doesnt just fall from the sky when you release the controls, it will for the most part simply continue flying even without autpilot. Almost all pilot induced crashes are because the crew actively did something wrong, like slowing it down too much, steering in to the ground, or in to a mountain, or because they pulled too hard and stalled the plane, ..  not because they didnt do anything at all.  If only the pilots of Air France Flight 447 had done nothing, or simply released the controls at any point during their stall, instead of pulling the sticks non stop, it would have been fine.

Let's think about this for a second. Military radar blips happened after that initial turn, if you plot those points, I come to the conclusion that  turns had to be made, not slightly erratic. Not to mention the sharp turn into the Indian Ocean that the people investigating are acting like happened.  It sounds like your just acting like we need to ignore those because of the whole unrealiability factor of military radar?  which I think is a little odd, but I will comply because I am not familiar with military radar.

Even IF you decide to throw out all of the military radar blips and only accept that the last known position was shortly after that first turn, I still cannot see evidence for a ghost flight to the crash area... a turn had to of happened somewhere and planes with an incapacitated crew shouldn't turn. It should be straight path with an incapacitated crew and the plane just gliding along, a straight path with a possible arch/curve, but no direct turns.

When looking at a map, find where the plane made its initial u-turn and then look at the potential crash site... do you believe a plane could have made it from that initial turn over to the indian ocean without a turn?   Or are you implying a ghost flight can make turns and head in a different direction?

A plane cruising at altitude will just fly on without any input. If it starts to pitch down it will gain speed, gain lift and therefore automatically pitch up again. ANd due to the wing incidence if it starts rolling in one direction it will automagically slowly level itself again. Planes that lost all hydraulic power, leaving the pilot with no input (besides throttle), have flown on for hours many times, and the opposite, the plane crashing shorty after losing hydraulics in a cruise flight,  has to my knowledge, never happened. In fact, at least one plane landed safely without any hydraulics, with the pilots only using differential throttle. A DHL flight over Iraq. That shows you dont need stick input to keep flying, aerodynamics take care of that. You only need stick input/autopilot to steer.

Alternatively if the plane flew straight and level all the way to the crash site, that doesnt invalidate the theory either, as its just as plausible the autopilot was not disabled by the fire or fuse pulling. The fire could have been found being caused by other circuitry like communications, or the fire may have disabled those but pilots restored power to the other circuitry. We have no way of knowing.

Do you believe it was possible for this plane to be heading north-west (or even just west) and being able to 'fly straight and level all the way to the crash site'?    If you fly straight and level from the last point of contact, doesn't that put you approaching the Maldives before running out of gas?
April 18, 2014, 04:13:39 PM

That explains a lot lol.

There's also a flip[ side to your assumptions, And you sir are the one thats been narrow minded and closing yourself within boxes, Not me!

Having a good seasion this year ain't you! Mwhahahahaha

As for me believing everything i read, No, I'm just trying stir some peoples brain cells, Maybe not yours but as i say 90% are sheep, Not all as you claim! Your good at jumping to conclusions yourself and i love you referencing Wikipedia for stuff about 'God' lol. If you want know what got is its the golden light of universal consciousness to be precise. we have 2 DNA strands where we can have up to 12 so as a species, We have a lot to learn! There are already people showing up with 3 strands so the awakening as already started whether you believe it or not.

And the reference to people as sheep comes from your masters, They termed you sheeple so i am only using the official name of what they call you, Although, I agree with their assessments! I'd like take creedit but its not from me sorry!

See how they geet 2 people like me and you who should be on same page bickering over straw man arguments. There methods have been simple, Slow and methodical and credit where credits due, They done a fine job on us! The people behind thee curtain (mathematicians, Scientists, medical personal etc ) aree anything but stupid, They use puppets that are stupid and thats all that the general public see.

Hell, If you really want get out there it isn't even creatures of this planet that control the ones we know about! From stories of atlantis (created from the tree of life) to martians coming to earth after a failed lucifarian experiment on mars, Who the fuck knows really! The only thing i can guarantee is that if you believe what you were schooled, Your not using that lump of ffflesh in your head!

As for paranoia haha, Your funny. I don't fear (Fictional Events actually realized) because it doesn't exist. Its all in the head! I embrace and look forward to my passing and will grow old with dignity. Sorry but that last line off yours as me in stitches here. ROFL
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
April 18, 2014, 04:09:49 PM
No, this is actually just FUD spread by Christians to try make some of their claims valid, when it's actually lies.

Einstein being a Jew is irrelevant. Where is his work religious in inspiration? "Albert Einstein's religious views have been studied extensively. He said he believed in the "pantheistic" God of Baruch Spinoza, but not in a personal god, a belief he criticized. He also called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist, preferring, he said, "an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."

Carl Sagan was essentially an agnostic but against religion. Do some research. You might want to read his The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God book.

And I have literally no idea what you just said about Hawking, but he's probably the most atheistic of them all, regardless of whether he comes out and point blank says 'There is no God', but clearly you haven't read his book The Grand Design ( I recommend you do): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7979211/Has-Stephen-Hawking-ended-the-God-debate.html

FUD ? What are you talking about, I didn't get some opinioned post like you did here, I got facts and clear quotes from the people here
Being a Jew is not relevant? this claim is plainly stupid do you even read what are you saying here ? and just another fact since you say that Einstein believes in Spinozas God isn't that God, The God and not many? as in the main 3 religions where non of them says that God is human? and where is his work religious is inspiration? you don't see two of the most well known example in modern science I've mentioned? if you don't understand those just ask for explanation but don't go in denial as if I didn't back up what I said with know facts

Carl Sagan against religion? he was during much of his life an Agnostic THEIST, if he wasn't why would he say "Atheism is stupid." and other quotes that you are just plainly ignoring it again obviously because you can't argue against it.

My comment on Hawking is clear you can read and reread it, also claiming I didn't read a book is a proof on it self on how you make your own thing and believes it but does that makes it a fact NO it does not.

And as I said in my previous comment that you did quote if you want me to remove Hawkins from that list, as he did NOT state a clear stance about it, I have no problem with that, but on the other hand how come you are just plainly ignoring the dozen of prominent scientists I mentioned, and focusing on one or two of them only, see where again your self denial kicks in and you just ignore, as proven above, again what was written
for reference lol.

April 18, 2014, 03:52:05 PM

That explains a lot lol.
global moderator
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2676
Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!
April 18, 2014, 03:43:00 PM
Just like i was saying they were spying on us in the 90's and it was true. Your the idiot going along with the 'conspiracy theory' restrict like a good sheep. You know these people are just using there brain and dont taking things at face value like a sheep!

Your comment says all i need know about you, As ive said before, i expect 90%+ people blow me off, thats cognitive dissidence, My aim is to put seeds in your heads, For when the shit hits the fan in your life, YOu might actually wake up to do something about instead of marching yourself along to them fema camps or wherever they want to take you.

Your just love the straw man argument as its your defense by your cognitive dissidence. Keep labeling people crazy and conspiracy theorists like a good sheep, Programmed well you! Oppressed begging the Oppressor, just as i said

Again, just resorting to trolling calling people sheep shows your true level of intelligence. It's a pathetic cop-out of getting out of making a valid argument or point. You continually make assumptions based off nothing other than people disagreeing with you. I actually question things unlike you who just believes in anything he reads that is anti-establishment or there’s a conspiracy or government cover-up in everything. That Twin Towers folded dollar bill thing is a moronic conspiracy theory and people who are sceptical of that or question you are not sheeple. The sheeple trolls are those that believe in this stuff because they're brainwashed by their own ignorance and paranoia.

Einstein, Sagan, Hawkins.... ect ect

You might want to check your facts here because neither of those three believe in god. At a push you could call most of them agnostic, but they'd probably say otherwise.

No You are the one that might want to check his fact because you not only you are being fooled by some who tries to assimilate those scientist as atheist and spreads such FUD but their stance about religion was clear

Albert Einstein is Jew, and his work on light, general relativity had always a religious inspiration one of the most know example in science is the Cosmological constant and an other one is when he was arguing against Quantum physics (before it became the Quantum Mechanics theory) and his analogy of God trowing dice, and his bibliography is available you can check that out

One of the most famous quotes from Carl Sagan is "Atheism is stupid." if this isn't enough proof for you that he isn't a religious person then you might want to check his bibliography and his attachment to Christianity

Stephan Hawkins some religion Apologist found a tresor in Hawkings recent book "The Grand Design" saying that the Univers can be created due to Gravity and not necessary God, they just forgot that during his whole life and each time he was asked he never denied God! Now does he follow a certain religion he never was clear about this and he is known for his high degree of skepticism so unless I missed something from and I'm sure you'll correct if I'm wrong, he does not denie God, and if you want me to remove him from the list I can, and can 100 more prominent scientist in his stead.

April 18, 2014, 03:37:32 PM
+1 But it doesn't matter because they were all wrong. Religion is still a load of bollocks! Thats why Einstien couldn't accept the quantum world because of his beliefs. Are people really this far out of touch?

Do people think Edisen was a great inventor and not a thief and crook who stole and manipulated people? People believe everything there schooled Sad

Thomas Edison was a thief, (I'm not even going to discuss the thing he's done against the people working for him such as Nikola Tesla) not only that but many of the invention attribute to his has nothing to do with him, his labs or his company in fact they were invented in other continents example the light bulb that was invented by Joseph Wilson Swan using results from Humphry Davy and his electric arcs

Edison might be a great scientist, he is indeed a great business man with no moral but any single invention he would have made in my eyes is tainted due to the things he've done

Nice to see you at least see the obvious. You just need open your mind and discover yourself and then you will see the rest of how/what/why they do what they do. Its not something you can show someone unfortunately or i would, Its for you to learn your own path. As i say, its all within the flower of life, But no one listens but i don't care if you do or not. Thats your loss and you will be forever searching and finding nothing but empty promises and rotten apples doing the same thing over and over. 90%+ of western so called developed world are clinically insane. Thats just a fact

Peeace
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
April 18, 2014, 03:28:09 PM
+1 But it doesn't matter because they were all wrong. Religion is still a load of bollocks! Thats why Einstien couldn't accept the quantum world because of his beliefs. Are people really this far out of touch?

Do people think Edisen was a great inventor and not a thief and crook who stole and manipulated people? People believe everything there schooled Sad

Thomas Edison was a thief, (I'm not even going to discuss the thing he's done against the people working for him such as Nikola Tesla) not only that but many of the invention attribute to his has nothing to do with him, his labs or his company in fact they were invented in other continents example the light bulb that was invented by Joseph Wilson Swan using results from Humphry Davy and his electric arcs

Edison might be a great scientist, he is indeed a great business man with no moral but any single invention he would have made in my eyes is tainted due to the things he've done

Anyway guys this thread is about the missing plane so lets keep it at that for now, If you want to talk about religion and atheism make a new thread and we can discuss this all you want.
April 18, 2014, 03:15:39 PM
Einstein, Sagan, Hawkins.... ect ect

You might want to check your facts here because neither of those three believe in god. At a push you could call most of them agnostic, but they'd probably say otherwise.

No You are the one that might want to check his fact because you not only you are being fooled by some who tries to assimilate those scientist as atheist and spreads such FUD but their stance about religion was clear

Albert Einstein is Jew, and his work on light, general relativity had always a religious inspiration one of the most know example in science is the Cosmological constant and an other one is when he was arguing against Quantum physics (before it became the Quantum Mechanics theory) and his analogy of God trowing dice, and his bibliography is available you can check that out

One of the most famous quotes from Carl Sagan is "Atheism is stupid." if this isn't enough proof of you that he isn't a religious person then you might want to check his bibliography and his attachment to Christianity

Stephan Hawkins some religion Apologist found a tresor in Hawkings recent book "The Grand Design" saying that the Univers can be created due to Gravity and not necessary God, they just forgot that during his whole life and each time he was asked he never denied God! Now does he follow a certain religion he never was clear about this.

Pages:
Jump to: