Pages:
Author

Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF? - page 44. (Read 49322 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
March 17, 2014, 11:32:21 AM
Suicide is possible, but the things there is not a single floating debris to be found and it's been more than a week that they've been looking
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
March 17, 2014, 10:50:36 AM
I heard about one possibility that it might have landed on a Chinese Floating airport, which is undetechable from radars. The purpose is to use the reason to look for the aircraft to bring in ships, in order to take over Vietnam's ocean territory. Just an opinion Cheesy

A ship thousands of feet long invisible to satellites?
Ship is in stealth mode?  Cheesy
An invisible ship made out of a new material not known to society.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 17, 2014, 09:11:45 AM
i heard the plane just landed on the moon, CNN's words not mine...

I swear I just saw it on Ghosts!

Damn near thing scared the shit out of Elias.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 17, 2014, 08:47:10 AM
i heard the plane just landed on the moon, CNN's words not mine...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 17, 2014, 01:59:41 AM
I heard about one possibility that it might have landed on a Chinese Floating airport, which is undetechable from radars. The purpose is to use the reason to look for the aircraft to bring in ships, in order to take over Vietnam's ocean territory. Just an opinion Cheesy

Ship is in stealth mode?  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 16, 2014, 10:22:00 PM

Yeah, belief in Twilight Zone stuff abounds here!

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
March 16, 2014, 10:14:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
March 16, 2014, 07:29:16 PM
My god, what a bunch of nonsense. Not even worth debunking, but FWIW, Freescale is a publicly traded company, it doesnt belong to any Rothschild (anymore), it IPO'd in 2011. Moreover patents are filed under the name of company employees, but they belong to the company. Lastly, Freescale is a competitor to ARM (one that isnt doing too well I might add), developing SoC IP, whatever green car patent they came up with is not likely to change the world. What do you think the patent is about, cars running on water or cold fusion?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
March 16, 2014, 05:39:21 PM
Well this is an interesting conspiracy on the whole thing:

Malaysia Plane Crash: 20 All-Electric Car-Linked Green Tech Passengers On Board, Names Released

Via Tiffany Dtastic

Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved
by the Patent Office

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders
equally share the dividends of the deceased if not
disputed in a will.

If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder
gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ??

Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.
As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were
passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by
passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot
do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane
went missing, the patent had not been approved.
Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent
holders declared deceased.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/malaysia-plane-crash-20-all-electric-car-linked-green-tech-passengers-on-board-names-released

--------------------------------------------

Kinda strange, why would they have that many staff on the same flight?  I thought that was a big no no because of possibilities such as this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 16, 2014, 03:23:02 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
March 16, 2014, 09:48:38 AM
looks like investigators are more and more convinced by each passing day that it is pilot suicide.
legendary
March 16, 2014, 08:05:24 AM
At normal cruising altitude, those oxygen masks last exactly as long, and when they run out, you will go unconscious/coma/dead just as well. A more likely explanation for that climb/descend IMO was a struggle in the cockpit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
March 16, 2014, 07:38:40 AM
i also found this analysis whoich can confirm puppet's theory on pilot suicide

"

If the plane did indeed climb to 45,000 ft an altitude above its suggested maximum height then return to 23,000 ft only reason I see to do that was to kill the passengers once the planes cabin was depressured. The oxygen mask that fall down automatically out of the ceiling doesn't last long and they all could be dead in minutes while the pilots are safe. Passenger could've been dead before it hit the water or wherever it went
"
March 16, 2014, 07:32:33 AM
if pilot jus wanted to suicide why didnt he just crash it in the ocean, instead he decided to flyout all the way to the indian ocean.

Because the plane and black box would be found, and reveal his suicide (not the first time, eg silkAir Flight 185), bringing shame to him and his family.

also if one of them wanted to suicide, this means he probably beat the shit out of his co-pilot, probably killed him before being able to change the course.

It might be enough to lock the cabin door while the other pilot was out of the cockpit.  Or yes, he might have killed or otherwise incapacitated him first.

the scenario feels more like a hijacking, a failed out obviously.

In this day and age, it seems very unlikely a hijacker could take over the plane without the pilots (or any passengers) sending out a distress signal. Hijackers would also have had extensive training on both the plane and the route (comms where deactived at the precise moment where they were inbetween 2 controllers, telemetry was disabled in the plane's belly, not the cockpit). Not impossible, but less plausible IMO.

yeah ur right about deactivation point couldnt have been a hijacker

also in this day and age crew and passengers will probably fight hijackers, unlikely there will be no resistance. after 911 pp r more aware

so its either the pilot killed the copilot and suicide or it was a dual suicide pact.

legendary
March 16, 2014, 07:24:53 AM
if pilot jus wanted to suicide why didnt he just crash it in the ocean, instead he decided to flyout all the way to the indian ocean.

Because the plane and black box would be found, and reveal his suicide (not the first time, eg silkAir Flight 185), bringing shame to him and his family.

also if one of them wanted to suicide, this means he probably beat the shit out of his co-pilot, probably killed him before being able to change the course.

It might be enough to lock the cabin door while the other pilot was out of the cockpit.  Or yes, he might have killed or otherwise incapacitated him first.

In this day and age, it seems very unlikely a hijacker could take over the plane without the pilots (or any passengers) sending out a distress signal. Hijackers would also have had extensive training on both the plane and the route (comms where deactived at the precise moment where they were inbetween 2 controllers, telemetry was disabled in the plane's belly, not the cockpit). Not impossible, but less plausible IMO.
March 16, 2014, 07:09:19 AM
Most likely to me so far seems pilot suicide. Making the plane disappear and then crashing it elsewhere in the largest/deepest ocean is a good way to keep your suicide a mystery.

As for the crew and passengers revolting, assuming they would even be aware,  just depressurize the plane, those passenger oxygen masks only last 15 minutes. After that, your plane will be silent.

The plane landing anywhere unnoticed seems very unlikely without government supported coverup, and even then someone would almost certainly talk. Maybe in North Korea they could do it, but getting there unnoticed would be pretty hard, and who would want to anyway.

unless like u said the pilot wanted to suicide and never to be found, he still would've had to kill his co-pilot and couldn't the crew and passengers break the cabin door open ?
legendary
March 16, 2014, 06:29:41 AM
Most likely to me so far seems pilot suicide. Making the plane disappear and then crashing it elsewhere in the largest/deepest ocean is a good way to keep your suicide a mystery.

As for the crew and passengers revolting, assuming they would even be aware,  just depressurize the plane, those passenger oxygen masks only last 15 minutes. After that, your plane will be silent.

The plane landing anywhere unnoticed seems very unlikely without government supported coverup, and even then someone would almost certainly talk. Maybe in North Korea they could do it, but getting there unnoticed would be pretty hard, and who would want to anyway.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 16, 2014, 06:20:45 AM
gold news is fake

i think plane didnt crash but hiding somewhere

yep
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
March 16, 2014, 05:40:07 AM
Maybe they were trying to emigrate honestly the fact that we still don't know is quite surprising
March 16, 2014, 05:39:03 AM
gold news is fake

i think plane didnt crash but hiding somewhere
Pages:
Jump to: