Pages:
Author

Topic: Manchester Explosion - page 3. (Read 7430 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
May 28, 2017, 12:25:12 PM
So... I guess in the second category we can also put the British/American/French soldiers currently dropping bombs in cities in Middle East?

Or does dropping bombs on civilians count as "warrior"?....

Depends.

I guess if the JIHADI COWARDS hide behind women and children shields in a firefight, and if they are ASSHOLES ENOUGH to store their bombs and make more in mosques, not many people are going to sympathize with them.

Are you seriously saying that the USA never intentionally bombed civilians or civilian infrastructure?

They even killed Reuters journalist and tried to keep that under the rug.

Let you give you some of my logic because you know how good it is ..

They even killed Reuters journalist and tried to keep that under the rug. WRONG..
You will find it was the journalist themselves who jumped under their rugs..

Now for the last bit of logic Wink..

1400 years of Islamic wars America was not even invented ..

australian imam says what is wrong with quran, muslims... - YouTube
Video for australian imam saying islam is wrong youtube▶ 7:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ce-MtnQbE
3 days ago - Uploaded by Praveen M sainty
australian imam says what is wrong with quran, muslims... ... Andrew Bolt challenges Muslim, on Australia's ...
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
May 28, 2017, 12:15:21 PM
There is no responsibility from the British Uk. Lone wolfs attacks cannot be prevented. I wonder what they gain by doing terror like this, except ruining other Muslims life in the Uk. Immigration laws should be tougher and tougher otherwise we will be overrun with immigrants and although I have nothing against immigrants, no one can assure us that they are all good people.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
May 28, 2017, 12:11:14 PM
What can i say Cowards that use Children as Human shields. The rats have been disposed of.

The van was owned by a civilian who drove his kids away.
The guy he wanted to safe was the injured reuters journalist.

@Spendulus

1. So you believe US war crimes and collateral damage are unique situations and usually never happen in US american warfare?

2. What is the link between military intervention and bombing civilians or civilian infrastructure?
Or rather where did i say all military interventions are bad?
Im german so i know the world would look pretty different if the US didnt intervene in WW2.

Please answer this questions before i send you thousands of links about us warcrimes in the last  5 decades.
Im sorry but this game you are going to lose for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
May 28, 2017, 12:05:19 PM
Well the civilians knew war was happening wtf are they doing hanging around armed men? Surely common sense would tell you they would be targeted.

They got what they deserved.

In The Independent on April 8, 2010, human rights activist Joan Smith asserts that the engagements were like a game to the helicopter crew. She writes that the co-pilot urged a dying, unarmed journalist to pick up a weapon as he tried to crawl to safety; and claims that the footage shows "... the Apache crew opening fire on civilians...".[42] When the crew were informed that a child had been injured by their attack, one initially responded, "Ah damn. Oh well", and a minute later continued, "Well, it's their fault for bringing kids into a battle".[42] Smith describes this reaction as inhuman. She draws parallels with soldiers who suffered post-traumatic stress disorder in earlier wars. She continues "... the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are inflicting huge psychological damage on combatants".[42] In refusing to recognise this, the US military fails both its own soldiers and their victims".[42] Command structures need to be in place to identify "combatants with serious psychological problems",[42] she concludes.

You should join the US military. They need more suckers like you.

Actually, your own reference, Joan Smith, has now recognized the need for military intervention.  She's changed her tune.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Smith
Although Smith was opposed to the 2003 Invasion of Iraq, disputing the false claims about the Saddam Hussein regime's possession of Weapon of mass destruction, she has taken a different view during the Syrian civil war. As a consequence of the Syrian refugee crisis,[4] and the 2013 Ghouta attacks using chemical weapons, she has called for military invention.[5]

How about you? Wake up, buddy.
legendary
May 28, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
So... I guess in the second category we can also put the British/American/French soldiers currently dropping bombs in cities in Middle East?

Depends.

I guess if the JIHADI COWARDS hide behind women and children shields in a firefight, and if they are ASSHOLES ENOUGH to store their bombs and make more in mosques, not many people are going to sympathize with them.

Are you seriously saying that the USA never intentionally bombed civilians or civilian infrastructure?

If you're referring to the Video of the Apache helicopter killing those men and journalist, he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was no way they could identify him as a journalist all those men were armed.

Bullshit

You could clearly see unarmed civilians in the infrared video.

Here is an eli5 for our east european friend:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_12,_2007_Baghdad_airstrike

@spendulus

I know the rules of engagement. It still doesnt answer my question.
Do you seriously believe the US army never intentionally killed civilians?

Please don't try to reframe the argument and use logical errors to make propaganda points. Your request is framed "never inten..." such that even just one case intentional by one soldier would, in your fantasy world, prove your point. Just like one bad cop makes them all bad, right?

That's not the real world and you know it.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
May 28, 2017, 12:00:52 PM
What can i say Cowards that use Children as Human shields. The rats have been disposed of.
legendary
May 28, 2017, 11:58:28 AM
Well the civilians knew war was happening wtf are they doing hanging around armed men? Surely common sense would tell you they would be targeted.

In The Independent on April 8, 2010, human rights activist Joan Smith asserts that the engagements were like a game to the helicopter crew. She writes that the co-pilot urged a dying, unarmed journalist to pick up a weapon as he tried to crawl to safety; and claims that the footage shows "... the Apache crew opening fire on civilians...".[42] When the crew were informed that a child had been injured by their attack, one initially responded, "Ah damn. Oh well", and a minute later continued, "Well, it's their fault for bringing kids into a battle".[42] Smith describes this reaction as inhuman. She draws parallels with soldiers who suffered post-traumatic stress disorder in earlier wars. She continues "... the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are inflicting huge psychological damage on combatants".[42] In refusing to recognise this, the US military fails both its own soldiers and their victims".[42] Command structures need to be in place to identify "combatants with serious psychological problems",[42] she concludes.

You should join the US military. They need more suckers like you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
May 28, 2017, 11:53:58 AM
It is so sad to see a rich country like Britain being victimized by terrorism. This is just proving the fact that terrorism can be so hard to track and stop...we can only be for sure about it once the deed is done and has already killed and maimed many innocent people on its way. I must say that there could be a failure of intelligence here or that terrorists these days have already evolved so they can easily deceive those in the authority like the police and soldiers. All of these things can lead our society to close and be wary all the time.
May 28, 2017, 11:50:53 AM

legendary
May 28, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

Depends.

If you're referring to the Video of the Apache helicopter killing those men and journalist, he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was no way they could identify him as a journalist all those men were armed.

Bullshit

You could clearly see unarmed civilians in the infrared video.

Here is an eli5 for our east european friend:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_12,_2007_Baghdad_airstrike

@spendulus

I know the rules of engagement. It still doesnt answer my question.
Do you seriously believe the US army never intentionally killed civilians?
legendary
May 28, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

Depends.

I suggest a good way to view this matter is to start by looking at the ROE card that the military carries. Here's one from Iraq — I don't know that it's current, but this will give you an idea.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/usa1203/11.htm

Rules of Engagement for U.S. Military Forces in Iraq

Issued by U.S. Central Command Combined Forces Land Component Commander

A laminated card with the following text was distributed to all U.S. Army and Marine personnel in Iraq.

CFLCC ROE CARD

On order, enemy military and paramilitary forces are declared hostile and may be attacked subject to the following instructions:

a) Positive identification (PID) is required prior to engagement. PID is a reasonable certainty that the proposed target is a legitimate military target. If no PID, contact your next higher commander for decision

b) Do not engage anyone who has surrendered or is out of battle due to sickness or wounds.

c) Do not target or strike any of the following except in self-defense to protect yourself, your unit, friendly forces, and designated persons or property under your control:

Civilians

Hospitals, mosques, national monuments, and any other historical and cultural sites.

d) Do not fire into civilian populated areas or buildings unless the enemy is using them for military purposes or if necessary for your self-defense. Minimize collateral damage.

e) Do not target enemy infrastructure (public works, commercial communication facilities, dams), Lines of Communication (roads, highways, tunnels, bridges, railways) and Economic Objects (commercial storage facilities, pipelines) unless necessary for self-defense or if ordered by your commander. If you must fire on these objects to engage a hostile force, disable and disrupt but avoid destruction of these objects, if possible.

The use of force, including deadly force, is authorized to protect the following:

Yourself, your unit, and friendly forces

Enemy Prisoners of War

Civilians from crimes that are likely to cause death or serious bodily harm, such as murder or rape

Designated civilians and/or property, such as personnel of the Red Cross/Crescent, UN, and US/UN supported organizations

3. Treat all civilians and their property with respect and dignity. Do not seize civilian property, including vehicles, unless you have the permission of a company level commander and you give a receipt to the property’s owner.

Detain civilians if they interfere with mission accomplishment or if required for self-defense.
    CENTCOM General Order No. 1A remains in effect. Looting and the taking of war trophies are prohibited.

REMEMBER

Attack enemy forces and military targets.
    Spare civilians and civilian property, if possible.
    Conduct yourself with dignity and honor.
    Comply with the Law of War. If you see a violation, report it.

These ROE will remain in effect until your commander orders you to transition to post-hostilities ROE.
May 28, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

Depends.

legendary
May 28, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

Depends.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
May 27, 2017, 08:45:08 AM
We really need to step up security all over the world and be prayerful. Event around the world show that we are really in the perilous time. Evil keep on increasing every day and good are decreases daily. The gods of this earth has taken over the heart of man. May the soul of the victims rest in peace.
We can actually defeat evil,
if we can unite to help anyone who is troubled,
believe evil increases in existence of difficulty

This may be a right time to send the messages of unity. But let's don't forget the real reasons behind this attack, such as the radicalization of native born Muslims and uncontrolled immigration.

The destruction of the world is getting closer, maybe some high-ranking state officials who ignore this issue at this time are very threatening,
We have to start a change to be able to handle this crisis thing ..
The threat of terrorism is getting bigger,

This is really dangerous

There is a much bigger threat.  And that is a global Islamist domination.

You have seen nothing yet.

Nobody is addressing the issue that is why Western Europe and North America will be run by Islamists in not so near future.
legendary
May 28, 2017, 11:22:12 AM

Depends.

I guess if the JIHADI COWARDS hide behind women and children shields in a firefight, and if they are ASSHOLES ENOUGH to store their bombs and make more in mosques, not many people are going to sympathize with them. FYI were I in command I'd relax the rules of engagement far, far beyond what they are now.

More importantly the ISLAMIC COWARDS are all over the place, not just where XYZ is currently or in the past dropping bombs. 30,000 Islamic extremist attacks since 9/11 are virtually worldwide in geography.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
May 28, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
We really need to step up security all over the world and be prayerful. Event around the world show that we are really in the perilous time. Evil keep on increasing every day and good are decreases daily. The gods of this earth has taken over the heart of man. May the soul of the victims rest in peace.

Or does dropping bombs on civilians count as "warrior"?
I wonder... It makes you think doesn't it?

They're monsters but... Who created the monsters?
And once you found who created those monsters (rather easy in fact, look in a mirror), what's the creator of a monster if not a monster himself?

Anyway good picture.
Incomplete, but good picture.
They're monsters but... Who created the monsters? ..THE KORAN Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
May 28, 2017, 10:46:31 AM

Or does dropping bombs on civilians count as "warrior"?
I wonder... It makes you think doesn't it?

They're monsters but... Who created the monsters?
And once you found who created those monsters (rather easy in fact, look in a mirror), what's the creator of a monster if not a monster himself?

Anyway good picture.
Incomplete, but good picture.
May 28, 2017, 10:22:52 AM

Love this image and it's absolutely true. They are cowards.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
May 28, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

Maybe it's time for another Crusade end this Blight once and for all? It seems a hard battle to come because of how the West was cucked but it needs to happen.

And BTW, great image. I'm definitely going to keep sharing this.
Pages:
Jump to: