Pages:
Author

Topic: Manchester Explosion - page 5. (Read 7430 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
May 25, 2017, 11:00:46 AM
Yeah lol, a lot more of your children will die, and if they don't deserve it because they have nothing to do with your greed, you deserve to get your children taken.

Threats to our children ..
Do you hear this we are getting threats to our children..

man you really make me laugh xD

Again, you killed their children first. So why shouldn't they come to kill yours?
When you bomb an entire country and that your army spend months cautiously bombing cities, what do you expect?
You expect them to say "ah ok well bad luck, no hard feeling though"

The funniest thing is there is probably at the exact same time a Allah-popcorn1 saying more or less the same thing than you but against UK xD

And I find that reaaaaaaaaaaaally funny to see how angry you get while you only get what you deserve!

I just feel sad for the children, they never had any choice in this :/

When was UK bombing Lebanon?  What are you talking about?  The Muslim Jihadist was British born citizen of Lebanese parents.

The Jihadist ideology was the sole reason he bombed this arena.  Not some personal vendetta for lost family members due to British army actions.

Get your head out of the shit hole.  You little twit.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
May 25, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
We blew the middle east to bits, this is their way of saying you shouldn't have done that and I know someone who was there who had to crawl over the bodies to get out, but unless we deal with the corruption at the top then this kind of thing will continue on forever.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
May 25, 2017, 10:54:51 AM
Yeah lol, a lot more of your children will die, and if they don't deserve it because they have nothing to do with your greed, you deserve to get your children taken.

man you really make me laugh xD

Again, you killed their children first. So why shouldn't they come to kill yours?
When you bomb an entire country and that your army spend months cautiously bombing cities, what do you expect?
You expect them to say "ah ok well bad luck, no hard feeling though"

The funniest thing is there is probably at the exact same time a Allah-popcorn1 saying more or less the same thing than you but against UK xD

And I find that reaaaaaaaaaaaally funny to see how angry you get while you only get what you deserve!

I just feel sad for the children, they never had any choice in this :/
May 25, 2017, 10:49:40 AM

Listen you keep going on about we keep blowing up some shit holes in the desert  innocent men women and children to take their ressources

Then you could agree WHY WOULD YOU INVITE THE ENEMY IN?..
i DON'T LIKE My government bombing poor nations BUT if they are WHY INVITE THEM IN OUR NATION..

I corrected this for you

But yeah we agree on this!
They should make a clear choice: kill all muslims and take their oil OR don't attack them. But this "we bomb the shit out of you and then we welcome you" isn't a solution.
You know why they do this?
So YOU focus on the 6% muslims you have. This way you don't question your government and what they do.

I think we can agree on something, we get rid of our assholes that govern us and then we see how we deal with middle east in a logical way:
either stop wars and let them all in peace or kill them all without exception. This middle method is useless.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
May 25, 2017, 10:30:59 AM
Have you seen how now they play the bad american cards? It's all about the leak of the pictures.

What does security worker in the uk MUST understand and learn is to work faster than the medias and /pol 4chaners.

There incomeptences and amateurism is total. They pretend... time for nsa to extract it all. They are not to be trusted.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
May 25, 2017, 10:16:04 AM
First it was an attack on teens in the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

At the same time a city here in the Philippines was besieged and aside from taking over a hospital and burning down a campus building, it turns out they released prisoners from the city jail and a district jail and now we found out they also barged into a novena mass and abducted the parish priest, some acolytes and parishioners as they were doing the final preparations for a religious festival.

And now I'm reading in FB that there was a suicide bombing attack in Jakarta.

Oh of course, this has nothing to do with....
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
May 25, 2017, 09:55:48 AM
I was trying to understand your viewpoint better but all you seem to do is call 1.6Bn people goat fuckers ....

That's one hell of a bunch of goat fuckers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 09:28:50 AM
This day is a terror day.  In philippines there is maute group who terrorize the southern philippines.  In UK there is a blast in arianne grande concert.  Something is wrong in this world people nowadays get crazy.

And one more happened in Jakarta last night. There was a big explosion. Last I saw the news there was no casualties except the perpetrator who turned out this is a suicide bombing. I'm not too sure about the next news. The point is, the world is now insecure. Terror can happen anywhere and anytime, we must be very careful.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 25, 2017, 08:44:39 AM
This day is a terror day.  In philippines there is maute group who terrorize the southern philippines.  In UK there is a blast in arianne grande concert.  Something is wrong in this world people nowadays get crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
May 25, 2017, 08:42:38 AM
About what me singing?..

A youtube video you can see it come from the horses mouth .

I could say blah blah blah blah and with no proof..

Now i just say BLAH and do this ..

Mob Murders Pakistani Student Over 'Blasphemy' - YouTube
Video for blasphemy killings in pakistan youtube▶ 0:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31PBqwIVPE

OH actual proof a youtube video ..
Do you believe BLAH or blah blah blah blah and no video to back what i say is real..?

VIDEO EVIDENCE ..Goes a long way..Although on some a man can fly Wink..
But very easy to tell what's real and what's a lie..

Bible or koran never distorted my brains you see..

I just noticed that you only seem to link to youtube videos from a youtube only news channel in response to the debate I am attempting to have with you.

I was trying to understand your viewpoint better but all you seem to do is call 1.6Bn people goat fuckers and link to low value news sources.

You also seem to link to Katie Hopkins who is somebody who spends her life in court being forced to pay compensation for lying about people.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
May 25, 2017, 07:13:08 AM
Dear popcorn1,

I am curious to know your reactions or comments about the interview of tommy robinson on infowars...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tommy-robinson-english-defense-league-where-are-the-english-men-1932647

He seemed realistic about the fact that it will get worse and worse. And that english men have developed an high sense of tolerance toward abuses...

Direct link to the video : https://youtu.be/68XUjXRETbw
Masha Sha    it's like this many have jobs and need to carry on with life so we keep getting booted up the butt holes for our family sake
BUT when we cannot take our children to a concert or a venue without the fear of our children getting blew up THAT MEANS our precious children are in danger what we live for..

Now our government want us to chill out and think it will all blow over and these ISLAM CRAZIES
will change..BUT THEY WONT..1400 years of muslim war over fairy tales..OH now OIL Wink.

So i believe this will slide because we can say you stooped so low and we let you off.
But next time WAR on the STREETS and we out number them by many many fold..

And they think cutting a head off and we are scared ..Wait till you see what we do to you..
Oh yes we can be just as EVIL..
May 25, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

Anymore have been released?
legendary
May 25, 2017, 07:01:03 AM
What I CAN'T STAND THOUGH is the stupidity of people like popcorn1 (and maybe you?)
If we ATTACK THEM it is normal that they ATTACK US BACK.
It doesn't mean that the only solution is to open all borders and give them free money. Killing them all is also a solution.

NO YOU ATTACKED OUR CHILDREN..In a concert.. Angry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Hmmm... First I haven't attacked anyone, I'm a good white agnostic dude, not a terrorist (from West or Middle East).
Then YOU ATTACKED THEIR CHILDREN FIRST
What do you think? That the bombs UK drops on Middle East cities are children avoiding?
You killed THOUSANDS of innocents children and made dozens of thousands of orphans!
And when 22 of your children get killed you're all "omg no it's horrible those bastards hos dare they"

You want to see the ANGER where i come from..
We beg you government BOOT THEM OUT because we the people will have no choice but to deal with it ourselves..
That would be a good solution. A good first step to stop this madness. Kill the governments and stop those stupid wars in Middle East. In 20 years we'll no longer see any terrorism.

If no ISLAMS left in the UK ..I.E you have all been booted out what are you going to do then?..
But what are you going to do? Kick out all Muslims of UK? That's about 6% of your population, and where will you send them? Oo

Just a warning how we feel..

TONY BELLEW DOESN'T HOLD BACK AS HE GIVES HIS ... - YouTube
Video for tony bellew doesn't hold back▶ 5:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs
13 hours ago - Uploaded by iFL TV
TONY BELLEW DOESN'T HOLD BACK AS HE GIVES HIS VIEW ON THE MANCHESTER TRAGEDY (STRONG .
May 25, 2017, 06:55:20 AM
Dear popcorn1,

I am curious to know your reactions or comments about the interview of tommy robinson on infowars...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tommy-robinson-english-defense-league-where-are-the-english-men-1932647

He seemed realistic about the fact that it will get worse and worse. And that english men have developed an high sense of tolerance toward abuses...

Direct link to the video : https://youtu.be/68XUjXRETbw
legendary
May 25, 2017, 06:28:31 AM
LoL america wasn't revealed that the muslims were already raping and murdering, enslaving and looting accross the world... siege of vienna, fall of spain, fall of constantinople... you have been so dumbed down by your education... lol you are a sheep ready for slaughters.

Yes labour is a domestic organization... like all the rest. They want their steaks. It's the only thing they care.

Labour and us democrats have something in common. Of course their worldwide peace utopia.

Waste of time discuss such matters... at least we real sheeps, they understand what is meant by wolves... even when lead to the slaughter house by their shepards.

other example of violence commited by muslims : yazedis, india... it's a wordwide problem!!!

LoL america wasn't revealed that the muslims..They told us who the bomber was before our own government did..
May 25, 2017, 06:07:50 AM
LoL america wasn't revealed that the muslims were already raping and murdering, enslaving and looting accross the world... siege of vienna, fall of spain, fall of constantinople... you have been so dumbed down by your education... lol you are a sheep ready for slaughters.

Yes labour is a domestic organization... like all the rest. They want their steaks. It's the only thing they care.

Labour and us democrats have something in common. Of course their worldwide peace utopia.

Waste of time discuss such matters... at least we real sheeps, they understand what is meant by wolves... even when lead to the slaughter house by their shepards.

other example of violence commited by muslims : yazedis, india... it's a wordwide problem!!!

legendary
May 25, 2017, 06:06:56 AM
What I CAN'T STAND THOUGH is the stupidity of people like popcorn1 (and maybe you?)
It doesn't mean that the only solution is to open all borders and give them free money. Killing them all is also a solution.

Hmmm... First I haven't attacked anyone, I'm a good white agnostic dude, not a terrorist (from West or Middle East).
What do you think? That the bombs UK drops on Middle East cities are children avoiding?
You killed THOUSANDS of innocents children and made dozens of thousands of orphans!
And when 22 of your children get killed you're all "omg no it's horrible those bastards hos dare they"

We beg you government BOOT THEM OUT because we the people will have no choice but to deal with it ourselves..
That would be a good solution. A good first step to stop this madness. Kill the governments and stop those stupid wars in Middle East. In 20 years we'll no longer see any terrorism.

If no ISLAMS left in the UK ..I.E you have all been booted out what are you going to do then?..
But what are you going to do? Kick out all Muslims of UK? That's about 6% of your population, and where will you send them? Oo

where will you send them?.. coffins

To my government this what happens in PAKISTAN and this is what they DO..

Pakistan student killed over 'blasphemy' on university campus - YouTube
Video for blasphemy student killed in pakistan youtube▶ 0:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc-ww4AU2fk

AND THIS WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR COUNTRY..

Manchester Bombing: The Latest - YouTube
Video for manchester area bombing youtube▶ 3:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-pe4jIg

AND WE DO THIS..

Calls for unity at Manchester vigil - YouTube
Video for manchester vigil youtube▶ 1:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVukiaCH1k

SO WHERE IS THE FUCKING VIGIL FOR THIS..?

Katie Hopkins On LBC - Rotherham Muslim Grooming Gangs Are Tip ...
Video for rotherham muslim grooming gangs▶ 6:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzFyDyiS3w
3 days ago - Uploaded by Patriotic Populist

UK Rotherham: Muslim Asian Gangs Abuse 1400 Children (Short ...
Video for rotherham muslim grooming gangs▶ 2:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jSLgmA9jlA

YOU SEXUAL ABUSE OUR CHILDREN   AND BLOW THEM UP..You are PUSSIES..

6% will be feeling the pain ..

Listen you keep going on about we keep blowing up some shit holes in the desert

Then you could agree WHY WOULD YOU INVITE THE ENEMY IN?..
i DON'T LIKE My government bombing poor nations BUT if they are WHY INVITE THEM IN OUR NATION..

WHY WHY WHY ..What was the AGENDA..

Or we got to many of these people in POWER..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1f8UOWF4RY

You don't bomb a nation then invite the people to stay in your nation.. Angry Angry..

Is our leaders SO FUCKING STUPID..

I just wonder are the LONDON TWATS Playing hunger games?

Activity: 994
Merit: 302
May 25, 2017, 06:03:48 AM
Any religion will condemn this attack, there is no religion that allows killing each other for no reason. Let alone attack the children. Cry
The problem is that Islam does not consider people of other faith people. Probably it is the only religion on earth that justifies murder. If you compare Muslims and Europeans are one and the same what to compare a human with a monkey. It was stupid to let them into Europe.

Kuffars, gays and women will always be considered lower type of human being. That is if the are even allowed to live at all.

For example, for a woman to who was raped prove that she was indeed raped, she need to produce four MALE witnesses. Where are she to get those, hmmm?

Even small examples like this is enough to show that it is inherently misogynist, xenophobic and racist yet you are not allowed to criticize it lest some of those labels be applied to you. Sigh.  Sad
May 25, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

legendary
May 25, 2017, 05:35:47 AM

Ok man, not meaning to offend you here but can you give me your opinion as a Muslim. If Islam is such a normal religion and not at fault for the terrorist attacks, why is it then that mostly Muslims nowadays conduct these attacks. In fact maybe almost all of the religious terrorism in the world is done by Islam fundamentalists. Why does no other religion do this, but Islam does?

Misattribution, I hate that. Let me point out the fallacies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition

The fallacy of composition arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole (or even of every proper part). For example: "This wheel is made of rubber, therefore the vehicle to which it is a part is also made of rubber." This is clearly fallacious, because vehicles are often made with a variety of parts, many of which may not be made of rubber.

This fallacy is often confused with the fallacy of hasty generalization, in which an unwarranted inference is made from a statement about a sample to a statement about the population from which it is drawn.

Which leads into the second fallacy, they truly roll deep, so to speak.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization

Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence—essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables. In statistics, it may involve basing broad conclusions regarding the statistics of a survey from a small sample group that fails to sufficiently represent an entire population.[1] Its opposite fallacy is called slothful induction, or denying a reasonable conclusion of an inductive argument (e.g. "it was just a coincidence").

Yes, followers of Islam that are actual terrorists are violent, brutal, murderous assholes. But like assuming a whole house is made of plastic because you touched the doorbell first, attributing the actions of an extreme minority to a majority because they share affiliation, doesn't always make sense.

It is important to note that the primary victims of terror, specifically of the brand seen in Manchester, are Muslims themselves. For every Manchester that occurs in the West, ten tragedies occur of a greater magnitude in ISIS occupied territories. Mosques get blown the fuck up with an alarming frequency; you might catch a bum deal simply walking to market, or being in a common public place. I say that to say this; it seems they manage to kill more of their own than they do us. An enemy that kills itself, the snake that bites its own tail; perhaps we do not percieve the end of the snake and the start of the tail. They are one of a whole but yet, wholly separate parts.

To counter, it would be slothful to ignore the correlation between incident of violent, contemporary religious extremism and those who claim to be Muslim. It certainly exists. 100 percent of ISIS claims to practice Islam, the most pure form, by their reckoning. But the fallacies of slothful induction and hasty generalization both rely on limited perspective. Consider how long Islam has been around, and consider how the violence of this particular nature only clusters around now and lately. If you want to mention the violent history of Islam, you would have to concede the equally violent histories of all the Abrahamic faiths, in context. This a modern social construct, terrorism; it may correlate with Islam at the moment, but it does not originate from Islam.

Good discussion peeps, please keep this rolling Wink The opinions are diverse and zesty, I almost want to make a bipartisan politics forum sans bitcoin. These conversations usually degrade into name calling quickly, although it hasn't been all above the belt, I'm proud of y'all for keeping it civil, for the most part. Wink

More like salamander keep cutting it's tail what happens ?..
To many greedy people it knocks me SICK..
Government wont do anything because to much money getting paid..

It's funny because you all say i am religious and in your manuals it says the richest people in heaven
are the POOR..
Looks like you religious people are not so religious after all ..

And then say to an american bible crazy the word SHARE Shocked Shocked I.E socialism :..
No way i don't want my taxes to help the poor or build better roads and schools ..

BUT may god be with you.. Cheesy

Just hope the government does something because the people will be doing it..

And to the USA thanks because our government could of covered it up.. Wink
They been covering all sorts up RAPE VICTIMS everything these dirty bastards have been doing to our own people..

And our peoples are ALL COLOUR PEOPLE Grin..They way it should be..
But not no backward ideas from a religion that we have no belief in ..
WE DON'T LIKE OUR OWN RELIGIONS MUCH..
So why would we like ISLAM ..?

And this is our land with our laws ..
But looks like our government wants SHARIA LAW..< Could be bought cookies

To our army just be careful we might of been took over by our government who as sold us out..

Muslim Agenda Exposed by Ex Labour MP - YouTube
Video for muslim labour mp speech▶ 2:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1mWPFWv2E
2 Nov 2012 - Uploaded by watchthis840

So i will say for the last time DO IT AGAIN and this time we will have no choice but to take back our
land..

We ain't some toffee nose twats from London you know Wink..
Pages:
Jump to: