Pages:
Author

Topic: Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman on July 20 - page 38. (Read 16296 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
He is really open to fighting anyone big really, that's why he immediately accepted a fight against Thurman as its one of the biggest names that challenge him even on a short notice. Based from what I have seen he is also wanting to have a rematch against Jeff Horn as for me its really a controversial win for Horn who even the ref talk to his corner warning him to show something in the match but at the end Manny still loses the fight. But Floyd will be his biggest rematch fight if this happens and I think fans wants to see this before he retires.
Well, i guess this is the result of his previous matches and everyone really likes to test his speed and power. Most of these fighters never attain what Pacman did in his entire career and i guess they envy on that. But then again i really hate it if the there is a manipulation inside the ring even though the people know exactly what is happening. We still can't make the final decision and we have to respect that. Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
It will be a very sad ending if Pacman losses especially by knockout. Imagine an 8 division legend being disrespected and gets knockout again.

Consequences on still fighting past his prime. Pacman is old and needs to retire. His team sorrounding him are all about money. Only Freddie Roach is concerned.
This is boxing and you may never know what will be the result of it. The greatest shall remain standing on the ring but it won't be a disrespect if he gets knockout.

He's old but he still has the fire base on his statements and I don't think after this game he will tell the world that he's ready to retire. Anyway some Pacman news, he's 2nd with the highest net worth in the senate.
Pacquiao have that advantage over Thurman, it couldn't be easy for a veteran boxer to give up easily for this young and aggressive fighter. But looking into Thurman's fight, it seems to be impossible to knockout Pacquiao and win the title. This game will be preferable into another win of Manny Pacqiao.

BTW, boxing is a some kind of business and there is a big money from it. Maybe this is not the last box for Manny.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
It will be a very sad ending if Pacman losses especially by knockout. Imagine an 8 division legend being disrespected and gets knockout again.

Consequences on still fighting past his prime. Pacman is old and needs to retire. His team sorrounding him are all about money. Only Freddie Roach is concerned.
This is boxing and you may never know what will be the result of it. The greatest shall remain standing on the ring but it won't be a disrespect if he gets knockout.

He's old but he still has the fire base on his statements and I don't think after this game he will tell the world that he's ready to retire. Anyway some Pacman news, he's 2nd with the highest net worth in the senate.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Somehow i also think that he really wants a rematch against Floyd Mayweather that's why it's like he's fighting everything on each way to reach that goal. Cheesy Or maybe he just likes to fight since it is his passion since he was young before. I'm still waiting and wondering about his retirement, though he doesn't look too old though and still has the speed and power. This fight of him might be controversial again if there is something wrong happen inside the ring.
He is really open to fighting anyone big really, that's why he immediately accepted a fight against Thurman as its one of the biggest names that challenge him even on a short notice. Based from what I have seen he is also wanting to have a rematch against Jeff Horn as for me its really a controversial win for Horn who even the ref talk to his corner warning him to show something in the match but at the end Manny still loses the fight. But Floyd will be his biggest rematch fight if this happens and I think fans wants to see this before he retires.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Since I am a Filipino then I wish to win Manny in this match. However, I do not know when Manny will retire. He is already a rich man and even he lose in a game, he still have money. I bet for Manny because I think he would never stop until he gets the rematch in Floyd. So, it would be a tough fight for them on July 2019. Lets get it on!
Somehow i also think that he really wants a rematch against Floyd Mayweather that's why it's like he's fighting everything on each way to reach that goal. Cheesy Or maybe he just likes to fight since it is his passion since he was young before. I'm still waiting and wondering about his retirement, though he doesn't look too old though and still has the speed and power. This fight of him might be controversial again if there is something wrong happen inside the ring.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Yesterday Thurman made a statement on the PPV subscription. He was saying that 1 million PPV buys may be possible, which will bring somewhere around $75 million to $80 million in revenue. I am not sure about it. Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner reported only 400,000 PPV sales. I expect the figure to remain somewhere around that.
Maybe it would be on those range but im pretty sure it would be higher than 400k PPV Sales.The day before on their fight is fast approaching and im surprised that pacquiao
is the slight underdog here basing on Bookies odds.

Pacquiao vs Broner collected $30 million in PPV and around $6 million in gate collections. I am sure that the figures will be higher for Pacquiao vs Thurman. But I am pessimistic about the 1 million PPV claim. This fight is not that big to net a 1 million PPV. It is something that only Floyd Mayweather or Canelo Alvarez will be able to do.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I get it. Thats also something to consider now that Pacman isn't as young as he was back 2001 when he was knocking the big Mexican names. This 2019, If there is something to do he should just focus more on his political career and be a beer promoter like he was with the famous San Miguel Beer in the Philippines. Retiring with a shameful loss doesn't look good for his career.  Grin  Wish he won though.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
I would also put my money to Pacman with this odds, it's nice to bet on the underdog which has a lot of experience and a Legend. 
This is also on my mind since they have 10 years gapped on age but for what I believe, the older, the tougher Grin.
And also on my mind is, like what happened to the lost of Pacquiao to Mayweather, Mayweather still 0 losses and Keith Thurman still 0 losses.
Maybe history repeats itself? Recent 0 losses enemy of Pacquiao seems tough especially Mayweather.

What's the previous odds though, mate?
I can't remember the exact but I am sure that Manny Pacquiao still above 2.xx odds.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Another boxing game to be bet on. Lol. I will not miss this big event. Though Keith Turman seems very much confident that he'll gonna win and always saying a lot of smacks to Pacquiao but I always trust Manny Pacquiao's skills no matter what. It makes it more challenging for Manny and makes that shit talking by Turman be his motivation instead.
This boxing fight will gonna be interesting. Despite of the age gap, Turman being 10years younger to Pacquiao but she doesn't matter. Can't really wait to watch this boxing match!
Pacman always love's being the underdog, the age gap have impact as it's really affects the movements of the fighters, like you, I do also thinks that
this advantage will give Pacman some adjustment to play smarter than trying to be more aggressive, he'll going to use his experienced to survive this
match and try any chances that he'd got to win over this young Thurman.

Still have enough time to start increasing / boosting his resistance, training and dedications as we all knew how Pacman fights.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Another boxing game to be bet on. Lol. I will not miss this big event. Though Keith Turman seems very much confident that he'll gonna win and always saying a lot of smacks to Pacquiao but I always trust Manny Pacquiao's skills no matter what. It makes it more challenging for Manny and makes that shit talking by Turman be his motivation instead.
This boxing fight will gonna be interesting. Despite of the age gap, Turman being 10years younger to Pacquiao but she doesn't matter. Can't really wait to watch this boxing match!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Yesterday Thurman made a statement on the PPV subscription. He was saying that 1 million PPV buys may be possible, which will bring somewhere around $75 million to $80 million in revenue. I am not sure about it. Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner reported only 400,000 PPV sales. I expect the figure to remain somewhere around that.
What would be the reason why this fight between Manny Pacquiao and Keith Thurman will reach 1 million PPV? As you've said Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner reported only reached 400,000 PPV sales and that fight was also promoted heavily by Floyd Mayweather. Half a million maybe but for it to reach 1 million, I don't think so. He is just trying to sell the fight which is understandable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Since I am a Filipino then I wish to win Manny in this match. However, I do not know when Manny will retire. He is already a rich man and even he lose in a game, he still have money. I bet for Manny because I think he would never stop until he gets the rematch in Floyd. So, it would be a tough fight for them on July 2019. Lets get it on!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Manny has fought so many fights already. If there's anyone who needs some testing, it's the younger fighter. Floyd fights whenever he wants to fight. He won't be bothered by the result of the Pacquiao-Thurman fight.

As for the fight, Manny still has the speed and power. Experience will be key

Pacman is already a veteran in boxing and he had faced different fighters with different styles, with those experiences I think pacman's team has already come up with a strategy on defeating Thurman but I would say Thurman is good because he is considered the hardest punchers in his division so he can still be a remarkable opponent.
Matthyse and Broner are also considered a tough fighter with heavy punches although a big factor I consider Thurman great movement in the ring to be the biggest factor, he will just do what Mayweather did to Pacquiao, move a lot and employ a hit and run tactics.
Merit: 634
I have no idea on how much they are making in PPV but sure it is a big money that they can market with that space. Now it is interesting that Thurman stated this because it looks he's expecting that more will watch on PPV.

400,000 PPV sale for Broner vs Pacquiao is a big sale so he's thinking of surpassing that which is possible. But I'm also balancing and with you that this is just going to swing with the same number, we will find out during the fight.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Maybe it would be on those range but im pretty sure it would be higher than 400k PPV Sales.The day before on their fight is fast approaching and im surprised that pacquiao
is the slight underdog here basing on Bookies odds.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
He has started his preparation and training already. You can go and search Youtube because there's a lot of video being uploaded already. Actually, there has been a lot of trash talking lately and Manny Pacquiao seems to be fired by all the talk coming from Thurman himself.

Manny is hitting that heavy bag already, while Thurman is opening his mouth and spewing non-sense. But the thing with his trash talking is that is shows a different body language. I mean he doesn't look confident enough for me when he do the talking. That's why Pacquiao is just laughing his ass off when someone trash talk him because it's not effective. There are even reports that he is doubling his crunches because he is super motivated to shut up Thurman's big mouth.

And also remember that many had tried that same tactics against Pacquiao in the past and I'm sure they've regret that. As for the odds, it really good very attractive at this point, but let's I will wait a bit before putting up some money on Pacquiao.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Odds update of Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman in sportsbet.io

I'm eager to bet on Manny Pacquiao now since the odds above 2 Shocked
But I still need more to research about the training of Pacquiao and Thurman, and I will still wait before the fight starts, maybe on the first week of July before finalizing if I will really bet on Pacquiao.

What's the previous odds though, mate?

Pacman training is a big news in the Philippines and I'm sure you can find a lot of them by just watching local news.  Grin

But yes, let's wait, I think the odds might change once the fight get's closer and maybe by that time Manny is already the favorite to win.
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Odds update of Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman in sportsbet.io

I'm eager to bet on Manny Pacquiao now since the odds above 2 Shocked
But I still need more to research about the training of Pacquiao and Thurman, and I will still wait before the fight starts, maybe on the first week of July before finalizing if I will really bet on Pacquiao.

You better focus on researching about Thurman because we already know Pacman and how he fight.
In case Manny will loss in this fight, it's a guarantee that it will be close fight and surely an entertaining fight, I would also put my money to Pacman with this odds, it's nice to bet on the underdog which has a lot of experience and a Legend.

If manny lose on this one, I might stop betting on him if he still choose to proceed fighting.
Pages:
Jump to: