Pages:
Author

Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted? - page 13. (Read 6976 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
August 12, 2017, 01:26:24 PM
Actually, I also had the same question before. Because many projects are looking good when we see it from outside. When I read the comments here, I got some knowledge about how to select ICO altcoin trusted. Of course first we must look into the background of the team and the members as much we can. And need to look their whitepaper and road map to understand their project how it is going. I think these will help to understand what are spam or not.
Activity: 442
August 12, 2017, 11:36:19 AM
Yeah, so many ICOs. I want to invest but am scared that I could lose my money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 11:30:32 AM
joining or participate in ico, try to have a trusted escrow. if in ICO have an escrow then the next step is to see whether the team is trusted or not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 12, 2017, 10:58:24 AM
Too much ICO at the moment. Probably because the price of BTC keeps increasing everyone competes to make the ICO project collect and glide into the trade. It is very difficult to choose a good ICO.
I just read here

http://Https://icotracker.net

I hope this helps
Activity: 318
August 12, 2017, 08:55:49 AM
Rule #1: Invest only what you can afford to lose.
Rule #2: Never forget about rule number 1 (cuz if you start losing and dont remind yourself about rule #1, you will get into depression real fast and it will kill you inside out)
Rule number one looks like some self excuse to shave the sheeps for that much as they can afford. Contravener perspective applied here.
By a rule of thumb there are several red flags waving around any scammy ICO. Whitepaper of course, count buzzwords. General approach of the afford. People involved, where are their faces and how do they appeal to you?
Many small signs.

yes, rule #1 is the biggest crap i have read on my entire life, "invest only what you can afford to lose"i dont think that anyone wants to lose money, so nobody has money destinated to "lose". when i have some money i dont say that 20% is just to "afford to lose".
that rule makes no sense, nobody has money to lose, everybody wanna invest and take profit, not see if you are lucky and make a 200% roi.
agree with rule #1, we had better to invest with our spare money which will not consult us even if the money all lost, loan or financing will make great loss possibly
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
August 12, 2017, 08:22:00 AM
It's very easy to see which ICO is trusted. It can be seen from the project program that runs, a good project will make the ICO is a lot of people interested. All the investment funds are stored safely like using a trusted escrow or using another can make the funds of the investor is not lost and hacked.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
August 12, 2017, 06:02:24 AM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

ICO or initial coin offering projects are created for gaining or earning stakes or tokens . It can be trusted as long as they respond to your question responsibly and they updating at least every week . There are so many ico projects but you choose what is more realible and trustworthy projects , also be aware for the scams that may take your effort and time but still not responding or not updating their projects. I think there are lots of ico projects that are trustworthy , it is up to you to decide.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
August 12, 2017, 05:52:55 AM
so the team is most important, looking for those who have good reputation and desire to do real work, besides, the coin checked by the market and time like btc, eth deserve to hold for long term
The team is important but whats more important is the project ,sometime we think based on the team and seems not reliable because they are new to this but their project is a very well planned for future use.
I do always see on its team which i do usually go into the project which do have an experienced group of people rather than on to those who are new into this industry because i would really have a strong trust to those devs who do have knowledge on this stuff and most likely to make success on their project.There are lots of ICO and choosing which one of them is very confusing if you dont know how to find one.
Activity: 659
August 12, 2017, 05:30:37 AM
so the team is most important, looking for those who have good reputation and desire to do real work, besides, the coin checked by the market and time like btc, eth deserve to hold for long term
The team is important but whats more important is the project ,sometime we think based on the team and seems not reliable because they are new to this but their project is a very well planned for future use.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 12, 2017, 05:23:02 AM
The main thing on any ICO project it's the team, technology and possible income the features can be different but really important it's the team who created and who developing this coin some projects have the same developers which can be familiar with other ones it help us to compare and already tell if that project would be successful or not. But some of the techologies different and provides new teams and new functionallity to cryptocurrency but it's definitely hard to trust new teams with there new techonolgy who trusted them can lose or win but better to look at even small parts of the projects and you will find something different
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
August 12, 2017, 05:16:12 AM
Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

You should be aware while choosing the ICO's. You can decide the ICO which are legit on the basis of people involved in the team of ICO. There are specific people who you will find on many ICO's who has very good reputation in the market. This is because those people would have already invested into many more ICO's and made them successful. So with this you can have little conclusion done before you can invest. Moreover, try to seek the advices from many of the good personalities on the forum itself.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
August 12, 2017, 05:05:07 AM
Look at what is behind the ICO offered. That is basically part of your due diligence before putting some precious money on the line. Look at the project and the team and the goal and the approach, etc. It is also an indication that it is trusted if the ICO is featured on some leading ICO news and publications.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
August 12, 2017, 04:58:07 AM
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 12, 2017, 04:34:20 AM

No one knows and people do really keep seeking on this kind of situation on which finding a promising project. There are lots of ICO in the market as of now and the hardest thing is finding the most promising ones and we would really be in doubt on promoting them without paying us up on all the hardwork that we done for them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 12, 2017, 03:45:43 AM
Sorry my friend is still JR member
If my opinion just follow your heart
Because it is very difficult to distinguish where the scam ico and which are not.
The more clever the day people make ico the scam.
Activity: 322
August 12, 2017, 03:41:15 AM
Rule #2: Never forget about rule number 1 (cuz if you start losing and dont remind yourself about rule #1, you will get into depression real fast and it will kill you inside out)
Rule number one looks like some self excuse to shave the sheeps for that much as they can afford. Contravener perspective applied here.
By a rule of thumb there are several red flags waving around any scammy ICO. Whitepaper of course, count buzzwords. General approach of the afford. People involved, where are their faces and how do they appeal to you?
Many small signs.

yes, rule #1 is the biggest crap i have read on my entire life, "invest only what you can afford to lose"i dont think that anyone wants to lose money, so nobody has money destinated to "lose". when i have some money i dont say that 20% is just to "afford to lose".
that rule makes no sense, nobody has money to lose, everybody wanna invest and take profit, not see if you are lucky and make a 200% roi.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 12, 2017, 03:28:12 AM
It is not easy to trust ICOs specially if you do not know the real identity/background of the dev. White papers are not so reliable in my opinion that is why you must only invest what you are willing to lose IF the ICO runs away.

However, these are high risk but high rewards coins if ever you would get some.
Activity: 152
August 10, 2017, 12:19:02 PM
In early 2017, I think attending every ICO would get some profits. But now it's a little bit changed. The ICO price is relatively high now. So a good project is the basic.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

Crap out of the way. Do your own research as other people suggested. Don't put your money into something just cuz someone told you to do so.

High reward comes with high risk aka ICO and altcoin. I wouldnt call all of them scam, there are many reasons why ICOs and altcoin might not end of being successful. 90% of the startups FAILS these are no different.

trust? it's mainly opinion based when it comes to alt and icos.

"I know this x guy personally a great guy, he is a great CEO. I trust him. He wants to go to Mars in 5 years that's what he is trying to sell" I trust the guy but iffy abt the product. You get the point. The only outcome is going to be opinion based. If the product does get some success, it wont be an ICO anymore....it's a gamble at the end of the day.
To my mind you start wrongly from your first rule. Investing of money that we can afford to lose means no important profit unless you are a billionaire and number of such people is very low. ICO is mostly for normal investors, for people who can risk more than they can't afford to lose.
That's why investors need to know details and try their max to choose right and trustwortht ico.
I do have to disagree with your mind in that case. I am not a billionaire, i invested a few bucks into ICO but i wont invest my life saving on it!! Nothing is stopping normal people from investing into ICOs but dont get carried away if you dont make anything out of it. We are not investing into ICO or startups for our mom and pups 1-5% annual return are we? There are high risks involved cuz we want a lucrative return. My 100$ can turn into 1000$or even 10k? Hei if I lose my 100$ i wont lose my sleep!

On the other hand if you go all in with your saving, you lose all your 100k retirement saving dont come on forum and cry about it. We will get the rule#1 on your face.

Back to question number #1 What can be trusted?

NOTHING can nor should be trusted, approach everything single ALT or ICO with a grain of salt! Point Finale
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
August 10, 2017, 11:31:01 AM
This is also same question Im looking for answers. In altcoin bounty section I see crabet thread where in only 12 participants involve in sig campaign and they re very happy because that would mean bigger part in the bounty but as I check crazybet pages its been few days they are not giving any update. Think that bounty is genuine?
Pages:
Jump to: