Pages:
Author

Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose - page 12. (Read 1933 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2019, 02:56:34 AM
I think that many people have such friends,I myself have made such mistakes.Well, there is nothing terrible,the main thing is not to give up,learn from other people's mistakes, so as not to make their own.Be patient,and experience and success are sure to come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 20, 2019, 01:14:52 AM
He has $100 and start trading with $50? it's ridiculous, if you have big or small amount of money to trade, trade with few dollars first to gain you psychology also he need to make money management and don't be too confident that trading is easy way to be a rich guy
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
August 19, 2019, 10:51:35 PM
They said : Holder took it all. In reality holders are losing money by time  Undecided

They said : Traders are playing to lose. Alright, but, who is winner for this game?

I think, it's up to you. Chose right time and got money, ortherwise, you jump in bad time and hope miracle?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
August 19, 2019, 10:33:12 PM
trading is not only concerned with profit and loss, but how to manage the capital you have to get maximum profit and keep your capital safe. If as a beginner trader needs to learn capital management, if only trading without regard to it, we can be sure to always lose. and what needs to be studied further is about Fundamentalism and the most difficult and complex is TA (Technical Analysis). I'm also not a pro trader, I'm just a small trader who uses the moment and then HIT and RUN.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
August 19, 2019, 09:13:48 PM
A lot of traders lose money because

(1) they bought in at resistance, instead of support
(2) they invested in worthless (shitcoin) projects
(3) they are too impatient and will quickly sell at a loss so they can go to the next trade
(4) they FOMO into a trade
(5) they panic sell when the price drops
(6) they based their trading decisions on social media posts
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 19, 2019, 09:07:17 PM
Trading requires some sort of learning and mastery skills of the market. You can't win if you don't understand the market and play by it if you are naive or a gambler you will lose your funds while trading.
Luck is also an important factor, this is due to the many facts that market analysis and mastery are not everything, sometimes luck is a very important factor for a trader.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
August 19, 2019, 07:31:04 PM
When one is in doubt what altcoin to trade against the bitcoin, I advise they trade a stable coin against the bitcoin or a fiat against the bitcoin. If one picks a dead cat bouncing altcoin, one may end up shooting himself when developers dump or when something go wrong with the altcoin network like we have seen in Eterbase and other shitty coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2019, 07:05:24 PM
 I would have taken S17 pro as the price on is very cheap on globemining
Activity: 56
August 19, 2019, 07:05:01 PM
No not free, 100 USD per order. Not per unit but per order.
Thank you!
You are welcome! So you are buying there something? What?
Yeah, I thought about some asic miner but I can not decide what model to chose. What do you think?
Activity: 490
August 19, 2019, 06:59:19 PM
Yes, it's different between trading and gambling. And most people thinking that they can get huge profit only in just 1 or 2 days trading.
They are rushing and not thinking to predict what will happen on the market in the future. Maybe it can be a lesson to people who want to start to join in crypto.
August 19, 2019, 06:59:01 PM
Thank you!
You are welcome! So you are buying there something? What?
August 19, 2019, 06:55:46 PM
Thank you!
August 19, 2019, 06:47:42 PM
August 19, 2019, 06:46:29 PM
Do you know is site globemining com a good seller? I haven't found any reviews at all, who knows?
Hi, this is offtop I guess, but occasionally it it's a good one, as I personally know them. Bought from there  with no delays. For short, no bad experience at all.
Is shipping free? One guy told about free one but I know for sure, that S&H cost a fortune in US. No?
August 19, 2019, 06:41:23 PM
Do you know is site globemining com a good seller? I haven't found any reviews at all, who knows?
Hi, this is offtop I guess, but occasionally it it's a good one, as I personally know them. Bought from there  with no delays. For short, no bad experience at all.
August 19, 2019, 06:39:40 PM
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
August 19, 2019, 04:44:37 PM
Trading requires some sort of learning and mastery skills of the market. You can't win if you don't understand the market and play by it if you are naive or a gambler you will lose your funds while trading.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
August 19, 2019, 02:54:46 PM
Trading is like a double edge sword if your not carefull and lock of knowledge in what you are trading it will surely go to loose
Strongly agree with you trading is the same as you said so we cannot earn from trading without being careful we should increase our knowledge before getting in trading and learn it properly about the way of trading and it Will be safe for you if you Will be aware of all trading rules properly and trade for long term at beginning.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
August 19, 2019, 11:32:08 AM
It is true as we could see there are so many new traders nowadays most of them are somewhat related or connected to some old traders,
I think they just got greedy or jump into trading because they saw some of their friends earn a good fortune from trading and they think they could also do it so they just jump into it without a proper knowledge.
Most of them doesn't even know the basics in trading doesn't know how to read charts .
That is the stupidity off some traders that we are talking about here, how can you just jump into a terrain that you are not familiar with without first learning about it, and I see that we have many traders that are also quite greedy, they have the knowledge and they have the skill but greed and too much expectation is what usually lead to their downfall.

I have a friend that is not rich, and wants to start trading with $100, instead of just respecting himself, he wants to take big from $100 by leveraging at 20x, and despite all my advice, he said life is all about risk, and that was how he lost the money within seconds, so those type of stupid traders, I usually leave them to make mistake and learn their lessons, maybe they will have a corrected brain by then.
Activity: 882
August 19, 2019, 01:01:03 AM
Well it's his own fault trading without any knowledge, most new traders just getting into the hype and fall for market condition. They need to learn first all about trading then start with a small capital and when they have enough experience they can go for higher funds to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: