Pages:
Author

Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose - page 14. (Read 1933 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
August 18, 2019, 07:32:50 AM
Most new traders rely on luck and determination to be able to make more dollars because it is too ambitious. This must be addressed by newcomers for traders today. look at market conditions when you trade.
Losing is not that they want to happen of their early trading experience but they have already. In some reason why they lose us that, they might probably drag with their emotions and make control with their mind.
Market analysis and as well as effective strategies is very helpful in order to close such chances and turning it into profiting.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
August 18, 2019, 07:22:46 AM
They are motivated by quick profits, but where is quick profit is also quick loose.
Instead of buying some coins and holding them on safe place, they choose risky move without any knowledge or strategy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 18, 2019, 07:16:05 AM
Most new traders rely on luck and determination to be able to make more dollars because it is too ambitious. This must be addressed by newcomers for traders today. look at market conditions when you trade.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 18, 2019, 06:49:49 AM
Trading is not a quick real scheme and if you do some research before trading then you can achieve good results. Never risk too much equity on a single trade as if that trade not favored you then you can make a big loss. Always put a stop loss to each trade so if market go against you, you limit your loss and if your trade comes to a certain profit then you can change your stop loss to your buying price to protect your investment and close your trade at your target later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
August 18, 2019, 06:15:40 AM
Learning is the best thing to do before start trading. All the traders have some idea about fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Those two things really important to trade.
Activity: 476
August 18, 2019, 06:10:49 AM
Perhaps new traders overestimate their knowledge of the crypt and exaggerate their ability to trade. Here the risks of loss are very high. It happens when the profit from one or more successful transactions is completely lost in a few hours.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 18, 2019, 05:40:17 AM
actually a new trader entered in crypto not to lose, of course, everyone who trades in crypto for profit. only emotional maturity that your friend cannot do.
trading is very different from gambling.
the trade  between profit and loss.
gambling between losing and winning.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
August 18, 2019, 05:32:37 AM
Whenever you trade, you should always protect your capital by setting a stop-loss order.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 18, 2019, 04:41:53 AM
There is no related to make same between gambling and trading, that is my point. Gambling only have 30% if you play with some strategies that you owned but in trading you have for almost 70% to gain profit with your strategy do you have.

I just weird when there is someone who made a day trading which no have knowledge against it. He only start to guessing a candle chart and set buying and selling based on that.

That is correct most of them are newbie, they forget the knowledge thing before start to trade. Because I haven't found there is someone who has a knowledge and he lost a lot of money on trading.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 04:27:03 AM
It is not about the amount of his trading portfolio but on his gambling ways of trading. It is also not necessary to start with 10% of trading, you could trade whatever amount you have and what is wrong about your friend is his knowledge about trading, or risk management at the very least.

I think you and your friend learned a lesson you could treasure, just remember to do the homework next time when stepping in on any trading platform.
Activity: 375
August 18, 2019, 04:22:42 AM
Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

Your friend is not a trader but a gambler, he lost his money in a short amount of time, only 2 trades lost $ 100, that doesn't make sense, I think he needs to think about the difference between gambling and trading, you have to be a good friend to be able to teach your friends how to trade.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 04:05:12 AM
Trading is not an easy aspect of earning in the cryptocurrency market, must newbies rush into trading after watching some YouTube videos and feeling they're ready to commence the journey, only to get stuck in less than 3 days as a result of their capital depleted. Trading takes much more and professional traders who manage large accounts still apply due diligence before entering a trade to avoid losses.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
August 18, 2019, 03:56:32 AM
Trading is not very complicated as purported by many, you just need to be good with your technical analysis and also trade with FA. Saying your friend lost all his bitcoin to trading sounds weird to me, didn't he/she set stop loss? Your friend should go back to the basics before indulging in trading.
Activity: 1050
August 18, 2019, 03:34:09 AM
Your friend is playing like a 50% gambler wins 50% of the losing. When I play, I always put a stoploss to protect my capital. It's very important
That's right, when we trade, then the main capital must still be protected in order to avoid loss or loss in trading, because if we trade like gambling it will always lose and minimal victory, then protecting the main capital in trading is very important.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
August 18, 2019, 02:01:36 AM
It is true as we could see there are so many new traders nowadays most of them are somewhat related or connected to some old traders,
I think they just got greedy or jump into trading because they saw some of their friends earn a good fortune from trading and they think they could also do it so they just jump into it without a proper knowledge.
Most of them doesn't even know the basics in trading doesn't know how to read charts .
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 18, 2019, 01:45:46 AM
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

For me it does not matter to trade what percentage of the total money we have, as long as you know how to analyze the market. I myself when trading is uncertain, when I see a very good market situation, I can bet up to 50% -100%, it is very risky but for me it is an opportunity.

The mistake new trader is not wanting to learn how the market works, they are new but want to jump right into the real market and finally they are confused when taking a position. Not only learning about the market but management and fundamentals are also very important, it will be useful to determine how many bets will be placed.
Activity: 784
August 18, 2019, 01:28:10 AM
Trading is not an easy money thing, it requires patience, hardwork and most of all you whould take the risk for being or losing money, sometimes you would gain profit in trading and sometimes not. However trading is risky especially when you are new to it or no experienced yet, its hard to have profit for the first time when you dont know how to begin trading. But it is normal to commit mistake on the first time as it may serve as an experience to improve more for the next time.
Activity: 625
August 18, 2019, 01:24:52 AM
Personally, I do not climb into trading. I'm emotional too. Even the sale of coins from hunting causes a lot of emotions. Probably because I'm like your friend as soon as I start trading right away - money) I couldn’t beat it all.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 18, 2019, 01:10:49 AM
This is a classic newbie mistake. It’s not that your friend doesn’t want to learn to trade. It's all about his character. Like poker, trading requires a cold mind and patience. Most novice traders and poker players lose their money because they do not know how to manage their bankroll (poker) budget. They go to the limits above, not leaving themselves the opportunity to recoup.

All he needs to do is learn how to manage his budget. And keep your emotions under control. Poker Face Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
August 18, 2019, 01:07:08 AM
10$ or 50$ is really not much if your intention is to day trade and scalp some profit. Trading fees and withdrawal fee will wipe your profit. True, trading is more like gambling as there are no certainty reading the charts. you only improve your chances of profitable trade through study and experience
What im saying is if you have 100$ in your trading account dont use 50$ to trade because you will only have two chances to trade and if you lose all the 100$ will be gone but if you use 5$ you will have few chances to retry and even start learning how trading works.
Pages:
Jump to: