Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 14. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

I absolutely do not understand people who say that cryptocurrencies have died and now it is impossible to earn here. The technology of the future cannot die without functioning properly in the modern world. It seems to me that those who absolutely do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and why they are needed say so
Activity: 252
September 30, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
The fact that the market is now dead is like the truth, all new projects entering the exchange are worth a penny, regardless of the rating of the project
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 03:36:12 AM
Crypto is now a baby and trying to walk. I don't think crypto is gonna die, there's a long way to go. Stop listening to those FUDers who make negative news.

I agree. Crypto only at the very beginning of his journey and will develop for a long time. Do not underestimate it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
Crypto is now a baby and trying to walk. I don't think crypto is gonna die, there's a long way to go. Stop listening to those FUDers who make negative news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
I also surprise these people and it makes me laugh when they start crying that this is all a fraud and that cryptomys dead!This is stupid! I am sure that the crypto currency is only at the very beginning of its path and this market is now experiencing some difficulties,and this is normal in the world of Finance,units and zeros! When any business begins it is necessary to invest a lot of effort and money and many campaigns that do not do their business very well,they want to make a lot of money very quickly and,at the same time, they do not want to invest money in their business.Because of this, and it turns out that a lot of liars! But soon it will pass and the era of intellectual artificial intelligence will come!
Activity: 322
September 30, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
Yes, many people really think so. But these are the people who do not believe in the future and the success of cryptocurrencies, and this is quite wrong. I think that it is best just to understand the essence and work of cryptocurrencies and then everything will turn out
Activity: 140
September 29, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

I guess those people lost their money before and many of them are envy to new investors or to people who are very succesfull in investments here)
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
September 29, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
maybe they lost their money when investing in crypto coupled with crypto prices which dump very far from the highest price and they think crypto will die. the conclusion that I got might be like this which made them think crypto would die
Activity: 144
September 29, 2018, 02:14:35 PM
I think Crypto is not dead and will never die, it will grow even more and more and more adopted throughout the world, crypto and blockhain are revolutionary technologies
It should stay alive because cryptocurrency is getting published while the coin technology is young.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
What makes people think that crypto is dead or that it is a scum? I think they say so because they don't understand crypto. With recent situation it can't die, no reasons for that.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
I just thought otherwise, a cycle like this naturally happens, but I see the potential that is still very broad for crypto and blockhain to continue to grow
Some people concluded that bitcoin is dead because of the market and the orice itself of all the cryptocurrency. It is becoming unpredictable, it’s been falling since 2018 started.
Activity: 550
September 29, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
I think Crypto is not dead and will never die, it will grow even more and more and more adopted throughout the world, crypto and blockhain are revolutionary technologies
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

I saw many post like this, they always tackled about the life of bitcoin on it is dead.  Of course it is not and it is too impossible that it can be dead because it will be dead when no one use this.  It is impossible because it is full of advertisement and there are a lot of people do reach by the knowledge of bitcoin so take easy and we can comeback the price that we've lost.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
I just thought otherwise, a cycle like this naturally happens, but I see the potential that is still very broad for crypto and blockhain to continue to grow
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
It is not dead for sure. This is just a period of fall and there is no reason for panic if you are not going to sell all your coins right now.
Activity: 228
September 29, 2018, 11:41:21 AM
Crypto will never die this is popular all over the country and this is our new modern of money online or called it a digital currency,some of a company will use the blockchain this is forever.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
Crypto will not die so easily. Just too much money has been put into it and there are too many people supporting crypto. If crypto would die, the price would be one dollar and here in the forum would not be so many people.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 29, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
It is really not. Such problems are always possible to arise especially in the market regarding with the downtrends due to the nature of market volatility. Being patient would be the key to withstand the negativities. Waiting is really advisable for the investors and also, to avoid selling at this point which would only result to regrets afterwards. Market recovery is expected to happen this year and I'd say there's really a possibility.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
I am also confident in these thoughts, because the crypto-currencies now have very favorable prices, I do not urge you to buy right now, because prices may fall and you will have to buy in order to average, but still.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

A lot of newbies fall into panic and create such topics. That crypt is soon over. Eth will soon collapse and much more. Let's be honest. The market is only developing, and investors are laying even more. Of course, in normal projects that at least look decent.
Pages:
Jump to: