Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 10. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 03:47:51 PM
hold with certainty only by those who are already confident in crypto. While many see a newcomer in crypto and they go with a sense of dismay and assumed dead crypto certainly is reasonable. they are not ready even after they feel lost because of the huge decline might just early last year and speculate crypto died.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
too often we hear the opinion about ICO dead, because of the many failed projects or fraud by the developer. I feel it is wrong because it is not that easy. The ICO will die, if you can be more patient and careful, you can succeed in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:02:52 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.
Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Seems like many people thoughtlessly invested in crypto in December-January, that was a peak of hype around Bitcoin. And today many of them are dissapointed and don't want to hear about crypto anymore, it's sad... this market is really underrated, we just need to be patient.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
I would definitely disagree on that assumption. But sadly I do know many peers who were active to bitcoin and other high cryptos since last year, only to give up and stop doing any crypto related things because of very low chance of profit. I guess those who taught them were not strong willed enough to convince them that the issues surrounding crypto is only temporary.
Activity: 490
October 06, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
As for me crypto isn't dead. I am ready to buy it for a long term, I know that blockchain is a potential thing and it will be growing. this is the only outcome. It is a potential technology
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 06, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
If prices have fallen and the market does not go up, this does not at all mean that the cryptocurrency is dying. She's fine. True, now is a difficult period for ICO, it is difficult to earn in cryptocurrency, the retention of our coins and tokens does not bring profit. However, all this is temporary. The cryptocurrency market is volatile, it will definitely rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 06, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

hey, i think this is just a speculation to confuse us. crypto won't be dead and in case there's something wrong we will know it before news tell us because we kind of understand the warning signs
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 06, 2018, 12:41:16 PM
Of course he is not dead. Now, on the contrary, you need to buy a cryptocurrency and only the one who buys it now can make good money on it in the future.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
October 06, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

This blockchain  technology is the future digital currency. I think whether we like it or not this technology evolvement will happen. People in the future wants easy and fast transaction which the cryptocurrency can provide. So it will not be dead maybe some coin cannot survive but this technology always continue.
Activity: 634
October 06, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
I dont think crypto is dead but maybe sleep and waiting for a perfect timing to come alive again. Im not being optimistic here but this what happen last year before the bull run.
I also think the same way, I think crypto is just resting and waiting for the right comeback. After a lot of ups and downs this past few months, this is the longest time where crypto stay low for unknown reason but as soon as the market wakes up, new investors will surely enter the market again and those people who said crypto is dead will be ashamed of what they thought about it.
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
I think we need to calm down and look at the market soberly. The price drop is temporary. All coins are approved by global companies like Samsung and Microsoft and are now integrated into their systems. We need just wait.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 06, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

Are you still holding your ETH now? or have you tried to convert it with other promising crypto in the market? I bet ripple had change this ways and even go t the second highest marketcap volume for some time. However, If you will going to ask me on which crypto is better with ETH and Ripple then clearly I would go for ETH for its platform was widely used in the ICO projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Those people who thinks that crypto is dead are immatures and dont have enough knowledge about crypto. Crypto is not dead , I know that someday crypto will recover from this downfall. We have to stay positive and need to have long patience because crypto will rise again.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
I dont think crypto is dead but maybe sleep and waiting for a perfect timing to come alive again. Im not being optimistic here but this what happen last year before the bull run.
Activity: 232
October 06, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
Of course, it is difficult to remain positive when such changes occur. I think that cryptocurrencies cannot die in such a short period of time. So I'm sure that now cryptocurrencies are at the peak of its development and about any death is out of the question
Activity: 170
October 04, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
This is not true. I think if the cryptocurrency starts to crumble. It will be obvious and will touch all the corners of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, do not worry yet. I think better about a promising future. And not about the collapse of the crypt.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 04, 2018, 05:17:22 PM
There is a lot of FUD this year. This is done to remove all fomos from the crypto. But in fact crypto will never be dead from now on. To many big investitions have been made. This process can not be stopped. Crypto is alive!
Activity: 406
October 04, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency is not dead. At the moment, there is a general decline in the market because the time has come for a downward trend. The market develops cyclically.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 05:13:45 PM
This market situation has been repeated many times, and many experienced traders will tell you that there is no need to panic, just wait until the cryptocurrency rises in price, the cryptocurrency has not died
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
It's just getting started. The crypto market is preparing new discoveries for us, the main thing is to believe.
Pages:
Jump to: