Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 18. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Holding is a strategy and this is not applicable for everyone,this only applies to those who has enough capital thay can invest amount they can afford to lose,or they can forget until specific time to withdraw.but if this is your bread and butter so i guess its better to stop assuming that you can hold
Activity: 310
September 24, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
Currently, cryptocurrency trading is banned in a number of countries that have to go elsewhere for business, and prices have also fallen sharply, which also contributed to the idea that crypto was dead. But things just started to change crypto world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
There is a lot of manipulation in the market, but still it is getting more and more mature. It is not dying at all, only the prices not performing very well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 24, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
It's better not to talk about something that is clearly obvious. That crypto is still healthy and alive to this day. The easy conclusion is that if crypto is dead or fraudulent, why still stay here and talk about it? That means like a tall tree, the bigger the wind will hit. Don't listen to those who say crypto is dead. Believe that crypto is still with us all to this day and tomorrow.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
September 24, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
Well I have never had it or think about crypto being dead. Crypto is the revolution the world needs and I am glad Crypto is already making wave across the globe already. Don't get scared for any reason for Crypto have come to stay
Activity: 644
September 24, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Crypto will still continue to survive because it is such a big industry that could give an advantage to those who cooperate or invest. The thing that makes me confident to continue to survive here is getting increasingly interested people with crypto. In the crypto world will certainly increase and decrease and this I think is very reasonable. And as long as we are sure you will definitely get a very good result.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
Crypto has just started. Yes a lot of old projects will die not because they were bad but because the technology is new. And even the dead projects would have taught us so much.
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 24, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
Crypto is a nice way to replace usual trading on stock markets for example. But it's not a way to get rich overnight. And I doubt to tell what is the main problem of new people now: greed or impatience? Greed makes them come here and spend few dollars on some stillborn coin with a blind trust that it will grow up to millions. Impatience make them panic when the reality comes and tells them that nothing is that simple and there is not only ups, but downs too. And when they see how price of their coin falls, they start to panic selling and act worst than bears. Bears know what they are doing. And these people no. And I believe that exactly these people have created this year's Dip.
Activity: 1078
September 24, 2018, 02:58:26 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crypto is not dead for sure, it is just at the stage of correction at the moment. I think blockchain technology can be very useful in the future, so the price of the cryptocurrencies will grow with the technology development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
September 24, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
cryptocurrency can never die, although many people think cryptocurrency is scam, fraud, fake they give it different name but I see I cryptocurrency as short way to wealth, with  little investment and commitment you can be rich, and many more great things are still coming on cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency is not dead and can never die.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 02:38:34 AM
Only people who don't understand cryptocurrency can write that cryptocurrency is dead. I don't understand such people. Cryptocurrency is still alive and it brings us technology development. A cryptocurrency will last a very long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 24, 2018, 02:18:05 AM
Encryption will stay alive and will not die, the market doesn't even show its full potential, and the crypto market will improve and increase again in the future.
Everyone hopes so and I also think so. Crypto will never die for the next few years. And as you say the crypto market will always increase every time. Maybe people who think crypto will die don't want crypto in the future to be a place for people who want to invest and get big profits.
Activity: 154
September 24, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

Crypto not dead, just need time to recover .. LOL  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
There is a website who count how many times big news sites predicted the dead of bitcoin. And it happend over thousand times, and what you see? Bitcoin is still alive. There is no way to destroy cryptocurrencies. They are decrentalized, so they are everywhere. The blockchain cant die. MAybe the value can go down, but it cant die. Never ever and it will not happen. Because ther is a need for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
September 24, 2018, 01:16:52 AM
they are not entirely wrong to think like that. they come in the big hype and hope high yield increments each time. wrong perhaps many who enter without having a deep knowledge so easily faltered in the circumstances that exist. If they survive and want to wait I guess will get better results.
Activity: 280
September 24, 2018, 01:12:10 AM
maybe they have been too disappointed with the current market situation because they already have a lot of losses so they leave and don't trust crypto anymore. but actually, even though crypto is experiencing a very drastic decline but does not mean crypto will die, there is still a possibility of recovery. It's just difficult to predict when the recovery will occur.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

Judging by the number of investors that came out of this market since May, it not only increased significantly, but further exacerbated the situation, thereby undermining the confidence of the most dedicated. I think that holding here will not help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 24, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
Now many of them will be alive again. It is about volume and interest in the market. So you can see volume increase now
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

Yeah people who are thinking about the crypto space and limiting it to the price in the market will miss out on the revolution that is taking place in the world but this is not surprising as history shows that humans tend to underestimate things.
Activity: 826
September 24, 2018, 12:48:18 AM
Agree, crypto is not dead, just need some more time for recovering, many rules will be changed and crypto will go forward with discovering new technologies and ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: