Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 20. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 06:57:38 PM
Anyone saying crypto is dead  doesn't want to accept innovation. Cryptocurrency to me is the future of digital assets, more and more people will key in. So just ignore vague talks OK. Cheers
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:57:29 PM
New technologies that disrupt obsolete solutions, while bringing many breakthroughs and progress for all, have many barriers to transpose before being fully accepted. The crypto market will have to go through these adversities until it is consolidated as a global investment option
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 06:49:44 PM
This is what we should not even bother ourselves on. The death of crypto is now. As a matter of fact, it will still continue to exist an the end of it might not even be known.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:17:13 PM
i think those who believe that crypto is dead they should not be here at this forum. when you do not believe than what are they doing at this forum. i am sure that this is the future and it can not be dead. those who think this is dead should exit and they will regret for it later on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
Yes, now indeed there was a big drop and I think that it can continue. But it is better to just let go of the situation and keep the cryptocurrency for a long time because in the future it will definitely be able to grow several times
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
Those who think that the cryptocurrency is dead already affect the minds of the beginners. They start selling their alts and BTC fast and lose the money. The market fall will be stopped this autumn or in winter.
Nobody knows when the so called market fall will stop. We need to redefine what fall is, because here in the crypto market the rules and terms are different. Nothing is falling, it's the correction, fluctuation, temporary down before an upward trend.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 04:43:49 PM
This people just have no patience, crypto can't rebuild back to high points in a short time, they expect impossible thing, surely crypto is not dead.
No as you look in market crypto still regulated and survive those volatility ,for me crypto is a long lasting due to the demand in every people. It's normal for crypto to have a volatility because this was a decentralized with anonymous persons.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
This people just have no patience, crypto can't rebuild back to high points in a short time, they expect impossible thing, surely crypto is not dead.
Activity: 413
September 20, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
I think that idea was too bad for cryto users upon hearing that rumors, but exactly crypto would not be dead as long as patronizers will still use it specially with trading ventures and buy and sell. However we can't prevent those haters and other criticizers to say worst things, because most of them were fiat investors who doesn't have positive visions about crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Of course crypto is not dead. I think most of coins will die but there are really good coins
Activity: 175
September 20, 2018, 04:14:08 PM
people thought it was done but the old members who had seen this or the worst knew normal things and nothing bad happened with crypto everything was fine.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Cryptocurrency is not dead and this is in fact nothing new to cryptocurrency! Bitcoin has been declared dead many times and bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still here getting more known day by day. Those that take cryptocurrency serious today would be happy they were serious with cryptocurrency!
Activity: 254
September 20, 2018, 03:56:33 PM
Projects are working, entering into new partnerships, infrastructure is being built, what death can you talk about? Everything is just building up momentum, only very few people understand it.

Unfortunately. I am so tired of panicking on here. People are talking about this coin death and that coins death and market death and crypto death. When we get sick, we don't die. When the market experiencing correction, nothing dies. Jeeez.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Crypto is not dead i think those people saying that they're losing their faith in cryptocurrency because of what we experience this time for me we have to be patient and wait for the right time cryptocurrency will be better soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 20, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Totally agree with you. Now only the hold, those who sell their tokens are madmen who will soon regret it. The crypt has a very great potential and I am sure that we are only at the very beginning of development of this direction!
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
nope i think crypto is not dead, there are some people who had nothing with their life, trying to discourage some people not to invest in crypto. they are what we called losers, maybe they had a bad experience in crypto that is why they are discouraging others.
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
Those that say crypto is dead are those that doesn't believe in the future of crypto. Those people only care about quick returns and the current market is not friendly at all. So that's why they say crypto is dead.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
I think a large part of the "revival" of crypto is the innovation that happens within the space. With things like security tokens coming into the market, people will feel more confident in what crypto has to offer and all of the compliance and law regulations surrounding it. Security tokens are definitely something to embrace and help push out to the public.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
Crypto is not dead and will never be dead. Please know that technology has taken a great dive in innovating advancement for itself. Provided that the interests are still into it, many investor seekers, project teams, and campaigns, crypto will continue to uphold success despite some risks and challenges.

Reality wise, as long as there's supports and people who are willing to take the risk and challenge innovations then crypto will not die, we do hope that coming from this slight downfall we will be able to see more rise incoming years to follow, development will be enhance and more project which is truly usable will be introduce, from there adoptions will follow and many government and businesses will start using their owned respective crypto for transacting payments.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
Just dont listen to them, they are losers who wants to destruct you and destroy the good image of crypto. They are the ones who had nothing to do with their than to corrupt your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: