Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 22. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
That's natural because they come to crypto just thinking of being able to benefit from crypto without the basic knowledge of crypto, and when they experience losses due to crypto reduction they will immediately assume crypto is dead.
Yes, many people invested without basic knowledge of crypto-currencies and lost their money and now they'll cry and shout that crypto is dead and all this is a bubble, but that's not true.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
I think that many cryptocurrencies may die in the future or die now, but this does not mean that cryptocurrencies are dead. The price does not always reflect the real state of affairs in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
Crypto is actually not dead. A lot of those that say crypto is dead are the ones that wanted to become rich h overnight in crypto. Since they were not able to accomplish their mission in crypto then started badmouthing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
That's natural because they come to crypto just thinking of being able to benefit from crypto without the basic knowledge of crypto, and when they experience losses due to crypto reduction they will immediately assume crypto is dead.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
Crypto currency is like a phoenix, like a sprout that breaks through the asphalt. It can not be killed because of a key feature - decentralization. While people support the network, the cryptocurrency will live. It's amazing. Therefore, it is worth maintaining a decentralized network, ignoring scammers like Ripple, who are trying to cash in on the "CRYPTO-brand". And so. Do not worry, we have a beautiful future.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
I think we're in accumulation stage and soon the market I'll turn around the bull run is long anticipated already let's hope for the beat.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 19, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Crypto is very huge, potentiating and the best vast kind of investment and this kind of mistake has already done by the people a decade ago when these crypto currencies were introduced, people neglected it and now these crypto currencies are most successful kind of investment and the very few who kept their faith on crypto are now the crypto billionaires so they are the most beneficial investment of the present times and I think morons are those people who are still believing that crypto is dead.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
September 18, 2018, 11:52:32 PM
Every year I see the technological progress that is so fast, you can see it on Google, now cryptocurrency has always been a hot topic of conversation, we know cryptocurrency uses blockchain technology and it's very good for our future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 18, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
they are not wrong, friend
we all live with different mindsets and characters, if they do not agree with our opinions, then our attitude towards them is to accept each other
let belief be in us, but humanity remains everything
cryptocurrency is our unifying medium, so don't fight just because of cryptocurrency in the future
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 10:31:23 PM
No, crypto is not dead indeed for now crypto is sluggish but not dead, and I am sure that for the future crypto will be able to last a long time, and hopefully in the near future the market will also revive and the cryptocurrency will stretch again
Activity: 322
September 18, 2018, 10:02:00 PM
i do not believe that cryptocurrencies are dead or dying. people should not just look at the price. there are enough signs that crypto will continue to be successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 18, 2018, 06:44:46 PM
It's laughable how people use to think that cryptos is dead anytime price of coins goes down in the market, you will only hear cryptos is dead, or cryptos is about to die when the market went down, but price of market is just the demand and supply and doesn't have anything to do with the projects, so cryptos is not dead, it's here to stay.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
I don't think it's a good thing to see the market plummet and crash as it's been doing over the last time. But to say the crypto is dead is a little bit of an overstatement. It's still fairly new technology. Almost any industry can be improved using blockchain technologies. Right now, this is the time where Alt Coin Projects/Developer Teams are working on making a usable product and establishing partnerships.
cryptocurrency world is our future not past so it will not die what are you all talking about such things will not happen
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 06:26:57 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

it is not dead of course and i do not understand people who are talking about it like it has already happened well it has not
Activity: 14
September 18, 2018, 06:25:12 PM
I don't think it's a good thing to see the market plummet and crash as it's been doing over the last time. But to say the crypto is dead is a little bit of an overstatement. It's still fairly new technology. Almost any industry can be improved using blockchain technologies. Right now, this is the time where Alt Coin Projects/Developer Teams are working on making a usable product and establishing partnerships.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
September 18, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

I agree here, crypto market has still a very good future because many people don't know this yet and aren't invested. If they invest, new money will come in and prices go up. HODL is right now the best decision because you don't sell at a loss. Selling at a loss will be very regretful and you should consider this.

But fore sure crypto is no scam. There are scam projects, but the good ones, like BTC and ETH are for sure no scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

You are very right! Crypto is not dead. Even more, it is just a beginning and in some years everyone who was holding their tokens - will have a great reward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 05:50:29 PM
I came across some posts of those who have also lost hope in the the cyrpto would. Crypto is very much alive and it will last for years. Crypto has got a great future ahead, because it is providing solution to so many challenges. It also has a lot of prospects.
Activity: 368
September 18, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
The answer is not to hold, whether one chooses to hold or not crypto will continue to thrive. The best thing about crypto is the trading, if everyone decides to hold, crypto will crash.
cryptocurrency world is a very serious and i think that we need to take into account diffeent factors when we are talking about it
Activity: 368
September 18, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

i do not think that cryptocurrency is dead and i do not believe it will ever die not in the next fifty yeats for sure
Pages:
Jump to: