Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 21. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
September 20, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
Crypto is not dead and will never be dead. Please know that technology has taken a great dive in innovating advancement for itself. Provided that the interests are still into it, many investor seekers, project teams, and campaigns, crypto will continue to uphold success despite some risks and challenges.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
i think crypto is not dead, it's the future of payment definitely, it just needs some time
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 20, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
many of the beginners who think that crypto has died due to panic facing the current market conditions, I do not believe that crypto has died,
I still strongly believe that crypto's future is very bright, if we are desperate we will suffer losses due to loss of opportunity to gain profit
Activity: 356
September 20, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
Crypto is not dead it is on the recovery stage right now. We don't so fool, think more positive that the market coming back and reached their maximum stage sooner. I hope that is gonna happened stay tuned.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 08:56:36 AM
Those people who believe that cryptocurrency is a fraud did not understand the meaning of blockchain technology. Such people came to the cryptocurrency world for easy money. Unfortunately, as everywhere where there is money, people try to cheat, which leads to distrust of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
I really agree with you, because it is not easy to make crypto dead, it is because there are still many people who support Crypto so that Crypto will continue to survive for a long time.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
I've heard many times that Crypto died, but he always claimed otherwise. Of course, some coins are dead for obvious reasons, for example, the project stopped development or the team ran away with money.  In general, the market is developing and will continue to live.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 20, 2018, 08:34:13 AM
Its not dead at all. You can transfer crypto and make payments, exchange it amd etc. Its still have a value and cureent price. I would say its not good time for crypto)
Yes it is not dead, crypto is only experiencing a huge dip maybe because of some negative issue that the bitcoin is facing every now and then. It is now a new opportunity to buy more and earn in the near future for good. Because if we don't grab this opportunity of buying maybe time will come that we can't afford to buy it.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
Its not dead at all. You can transfer crypto and make payments, exchange it amd etc. Its still have a value and cureent price. I would say its not good time for crypto)
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:25:17 AM
For those who have lost a lot of cryptocurrencies would concluded that crypto is dead.. They end up without any profit..and we cannot blame them if they give up and stop learning techniques in crypto..
But for me, I believe that as long as there are forums like this, bitcointalk, crypto will continually spread and many people will be encouraged to invest in crypto than fiat..We have learned different ideas, shared experience from experts in crypto, new projects are advertised in the forum which can help cryptocurrency hunters to earn profit and lot of bounties are spread in this kind of forum..
So, I conclude that crypto is not Dead!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:22:57 AM
I think they are those people who don't really understand what is the real purpose of crypto currency and what is the meaning of "dead", they don't recognize between problem and don't understand solution, in which make them blind and spread a fever to the community. Or they are still a die hard fanatics of the traditional system and not willing to participate to the most greatest change.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 20, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
Projects are working, entering into new partnerships, infrastructure is being built, what death can you talk about? Everything is just building up momentum, only very few people understand it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
Those who think that the cryptocurrency is dead already affect the minds of the beginners. They start selling their alts and BTC fast and lose the money. The market fall will be stopped this autumn or in winter.
Activity: 448
September 19, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Right. Hold, mine, trade. It's far from being dead. How can a technology like that die? It revolutionized the way we look at currency, payment, economics, transactions, security.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 19, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

It surely is not dead!

How can it be dead when millions of dollars of cryptocurrencies are being used and traded DAILY. Cryptocurrencies have so much use and utility in this world and anyone saying that crypto is dead probably does not know what he/she is actually talking about.
Activity: 700
September 19, 2018, 02:07:06 PM
Some people think that there are some who say crypto is over and some say it is still legitimate, but we must be optimistic that crypto will last as long as there are still many who need it and not crypto invest money, but various kinds and crypto as a bridge.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
So  say those who are not familiar with crypt and with blockchain technology! But if you look at what companies are starting to use blockchain technology, then we can say that crypto is just beginning to flourish ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 01:45:16 PM
I am sure that cryoto isn't dead! Who said crypto is dead? Just compare charts and market cap with 2016-early 2017 year and you will see growth. Yeah, price has decreased since ATH, but according to history,it is usual situation
Activity: 319
September 19, 2018, 01:40:56 PM
Cryptocurrencies cannot die at the peak of their popularity. People just started to get used to them and understand how it all works and if now it will end it will be too sad. I don't believe in such a scenario of events and so I continue to hold
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 19, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

they only spread bad information about crypto, or should I say, they dont really know the true capabilities of it. they are thinking that crypto is already dead because its price is still going down.
Pages:
Jump to: