Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 27. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
we know that the crypto prices on the market are unstable. when the market prices are falling it would be better if we hold the coins that we have until the price rises again and stabilizes. do not panic and hurry in making decisions. stay calm in any situation because if we panic then we will get a risk from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
it is not important to think of those who think crypto is dead or destroyed, we better think of strategies for investment so that it gets profit, I am still very confident that crypto will continue to grow and crypto's future will be bright, if many people think that crypto is dead it is a loss for themselves
Activity: 37
September 14, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
Crypto is not dead, neither is it a scam. Just that the market has gone down this year. Rise and fall in the market is a normal phenomena in financing and investment.
Activity: 9
September 14, 2018, 04:34:40 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Crypto has come to stay. It's not dead
Activity: 81
September 14, 2018, 04:33:39 AM
The cryptocurrency will not die. But the market needs this, and when many people think that the cryptocurrency is dead, he will grow substantially.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:17:49 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Yah. A lot of people saying that crypto is dying because of the rapidly down of the market. But I'm pretty sure that crypto will not die and it eill surpass this current worst situation. Just hold your tokens and coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
There are a lot of such people, if we take it precisely in the forum, then this is a large structure, the most important is honest and productive. Very interesting question.  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 69
September 14, 2018, 04:07:58 AM
Crypto is not dead, it's only bleeding and it is normal. There is nothing to worry about, it will back to life again sooner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 13, 2018, 07:30:04 PM
This technology has gone viral so many countries of the world are becoming very much interested in it transactions are done on a daily basis and payment made via crypto institutions are educating students about it. How come one would just wake up and just conclude that crypto is dead. If you understand this tech it would be difficult to make a conclusive statement that crypto is dead. Although we can't predict the market of crypto but I believe this technology has a good potential in future so in fact it was encountered dump still there's a possibilities that it will explodes again.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency and believe that the current situation with the fall of the market is a temporary phenomenon and soon everything will change for the better.
Activity: 504
September 13, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
Yes, the situation on the crypto-currency market looks exactly like this, but let's not forget that such events have already occurred, and after that all the coins soared very expensively
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 13, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
I do not believe that the crypto currency has died. It seems to me that the crypto currency is in decline and this is a good period for buying the right coins.
He agrees with you, the cryptocurrency did not die. Just she endures decline, but all this is temporary. It is necessary to wait just a little.
copper member
Activity: 155
September 13, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
people who say crypto die are people who always fail in participating in ICO projects, whereas people who say crypto are bright futures are people who are always successful in following ICO projects, because not everyone who wrestles in the crypto world has success, but I including people who still survive and believe crypto gives bright hope
Activity: 108
September 13, 2018, 06:53:32 PM
Crypto is not dead just that this year 2018 is very bad for crypto and as a result of the downturn, many people believe crypto is dead but it is not.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:51:11 PM
The crypto market has undergone more than one year of growth in the past year and has shown many corrections this year. The market will go up again, it's just the matter of time.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
Many think crypto is dead and it is not, I have answered this same issue time and again on this same platform about the lifespan of crypto currency though the market is down and most coins drop massively including bitcoin the king of all coins even etheruem the king of all altcoins is also down, but they are not dead, I believe very soon they will recover very soon to their normal price, its just a matter of time and patience.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
Crypto doesn't die, and will never die, it's just that Crypto is getting worse now. We have to look carefully at the current conditions.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 13, 2018, 06:36:23 PM
Of course, the crypto is not dead! Do you think that the cryptocurrency has developed so much time to just disappear now? I do not understand why people at all such thoughts can arise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
September 13, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
for now crypto still has popularity and probably will exist, we can see if crypto has always been one of the technologies sought by many people. so to die I thought it would be difficult
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
Cryptocurrency is not dead. It can never die . Bitcoin will survive in the future because it has a bright future. I do agree with you that the prices of cryptocurrency in the market has fallen, I still believe that it will recover and return to its former state.
Pages:
Jump to: