Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 30. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Those people think crypto is dead either is they dont have the crypto knowledge or they are crypto haters. I cannot deny the fact that now crypto is going through a big drop and is still stuck in it just be patient with crypto they will make a comeback soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

totally agree, FUD have no place on crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
Not agree. Crypto not dead to fast. SCAM ALTCOIN its must dead faster.
There is no reason if crypto must die for near future, crypto will die if in this world cant access internet, no more investor to invest their money in altcoin and its just temporary all bad news and price in market and soon it will be better.

Activity: 150
September 13, 2018, 03:53:15 AM
I also heard a lot of people's opinions that crypto was dead, in my opinion, the opinion of desperate people, not because the crypto market was down we could conclude that crypto was dead, the crypto market would improve and increase again in the future. Too soon said crypto was dead because the crypto market was down, it was impossible if crypto died just because of the current crypto market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
many were hit by the collapse of the market and reasonable only if many think the market will die. Moreover, to date there is no increase in the value of the means and of course many already saturated waiting in these conditions. hold may be good for investors, but this would be things that would be hard to run that have small capital.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:51:05 AM
The bubble that was puffed last year, decided to lower it, so that new investors could join and have equal conditions, buy projects that have little achievements at such high prices, too, I consider foolish, now prices have become more real and attractive for entering the market, which of course has not yet died, since he did not have time to be born properly.
Activity: 68
September 13, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

Every time the market declines more seriously, there will be such a group of people. They are very scared. They are terrified at what happened, but they don't even know what happened. I think these people are very interesting. Their behavior is more interesting than what happens on the market.
Activity: 75
September 13, 2018, 03:45:07 AM
The cryptocurrency is not dead. Your opinion is correct. At present, the market value of Bitcoin accounts for 55%! This means that Bitcoin has not declined.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:43:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not dead, and this situation is only temporary, and I believe when the market recovers again. Our motivation can directly affect wealth. Let us be patient.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

Just look at the price of bitcoin, today it is much higher than a year ago, look at the capitalization, it is the same as a year ago. I don't understand what exactly is pushing people to talk about death of the cryptocurrency?
copper member
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
So many people are just so worried about the present situation or let me say many people are over worried. If anyone thinks that Crypto is dead, well good for the person. I know the hard time will pass and we will all smile again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 13, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
There are a lot of scam coins, but we cannot say that all cryptocurrencies are scam, there are some very interesting projects around the corner that will revolutionize the world, as already done by Ethereum and Bitcoin, and maybe in the coming years we'll see other coins
Activity: 178
September 13, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
With the present condition in cryptocurrency market people may think that crypto is dead but crypto is not dead at all it just that people don't believe what is happing
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
Crypto is now a whole new world.it can't be dead. Its now at its bad stage.It recover soon.
Activity: 79
September 13, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
Don't disappoint. Stay and hold. It will be okay soon.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 03:07:50 AM
Pardon me...Bro all the guys who thinks like that- they need to be patience. Cause patience is the key.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:05:30 AM
i'm also afraid that crypto will die, but my work colleagues laugh at me for it. they are convinced that crypto will not die. i really hope they are right and crypto does not die.

take a look at this long journey, since bitcoin was launched it has been able to survive until now, and now many people know and follow bitcoin, the price has undergone changes in bitcoin. trust all this will be fine no one needs to worry, buying is the best choice at this time.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:03:24 AM
Crypto is not dead, but I think the falling down of price this days is fault of developers, although every thing in this world is not smooth, things must not be always stable, even sane thing applies in business
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
Don't be a fool simply because of the current market conditions are so pathetic. may indeed be crypto is increasingly increasingly weak. but this is a regular thing in crypto. Anyway it will not be possible crypto easily and quickly die. Moreover, the number of devotees just keeps growing.
Activity: 87
September 12, 2018, 11:56:00 PM
I don't think encryption will die. It's in winter. It's hibernating, waiting for the arrival of spring. I think what we need to do now is patient waiting, not panic selling, now selling = giving up profits.
Pages:
Jump to: