Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 31. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
I don't think that Crypto will die. Despite the current state of crypto crashed and made a lot of people into a panic. So they sell a coin at a very low price because if the market will continue to go down. But I'm still confident that the market will soon recover and back up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 11:20:45 PM
i'm also afraid that crypto will die, but my work colleagues laugh at me for it. they are convinced that crypto will not die. i really hope they are right and crypto does not die.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 11:15:30 PM
You can't blame people to say that with the constant decrease of value. But, if you're new to the community, you would be really worried about it. If you try to analyze the value of the coins for the past years, it's not yet the worse, so just hold on with your coins and refrain from panic selling.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
Cryptocurrency aren't going to be dead but we are in the correction phase. We should accept the fact that trend last year wasn't gonne be the last pump. Hold on tight and you'll see in the next coming years. Those people tell crypto is dead are just here for easy money. They didn't even think the hardship of trading.
Activity: 41
September 12, 2018, 11:08:29 PM
From the SEC's wording and what they've said in their reports, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Either they're gonna delay it, or reject it for now. But they're not categorically against Bitcoin ETFs, it's more of an issue of needing more time. Maybe in 2019 it will happen.

Activity: 335
September 12, 2018, 11:01:55 PM
I also think so, probably will not be as easy as this crypto died. even up to now still an awful lot of interest in crypto, whose number continues to grow. And this should make us realize that crypto has power will not be easy for the defeated.
Activity: 68
September 12, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
Only newbies and narrow minded crypto people are the people who thinks crypto is dead because of the dropping of the market, as what many had reply on this thread, it is a normal cycle for crypto.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
Crypto is dead if all miners pulls the plug. Investors with deep pocket is killing it.

Investors are wolves. They care less about the whole blockchain basic purpose.

Devs really need to wake up and protect their miners because if every single miner pulls the plug, these coins will have a hard time/grind to a halt and/or becomes useless.

Buying a coin without an active mining community is like buying snake oil. No transaction will happen without miners.

So Devs really to protect their miners. Wake UP Devs!!! I'm talking to you Vitalik!
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 12, 2018, 10:53:13 PM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
You have a point, mate. There are numerous threads now on the forum which convey the same ideology of the death of crypto. I just shake my head in disapproval after reading such threads. I wonder how,what and where those posting such topics learned about crypto.
There are times when the market goes down and this does not mean it is dead. Visit the historical record of the crypto market and will you see times when the market goes down just as we are witnessing today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:45:58 PM
Don't join the wagon of people believin' that bitcoin is dead. Cryptos are just experiencing these lows because those who think so contributes much
To  the lows cryptos are facing right now. We should not forget cryptos' strength which brought btc and alts to the front and caused the fear of the centralized financial companies. Cryptos will liberate the people from the bondage of  centralized financial companies in the near future.ý

Recently I have seen many people saying exactly that, but people like them do not really know what they're talking about, bitcoin has been declared dead hundreds of times and yet it still here and it's going to be here for many years to come, what we need to remember is why we got in bitcoin in the first place and for me that was the technology behind it.
Activity: 167
September 12, 2018, 01:29:36 PM
They are constantly similar to that, they will state that Crypto or Bitcoin is dead particularly if the value advertise is in danger. They are dependably hop into the end that crypto is dead however its not. Indeed, I think individuals says that since they need it to be an interesting issue so it will progress toward becoming string and all individuals ended up mindful of it. A few people are chill amd loosen up with regards to the cost of bitcoin yet some are freeze about the market cost.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
I am fully confident that the crypto currency does not die. But at the moment the market has gone down, but that does not mean that he died. It's just a cyclical development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 12, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
I do not think that panic sell of your coins will help you, because prices have fallen so much that the only way out is to wait until the market turns around..
Activity: 319
September 12, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Yes, now the situation in the crypto market is not the best way. But I continue to believe in excellent prospects for crypto. Therefore, now holding reliable coins with good potential becomes really the best solution for investors. Although this requires patience.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

I do not think that the crypto market is dead right now. It has an excellent potential for further development, attracting the attention of many investors. Of course, the state of the market is now quite weak. But many investors are confident that from next year the market will begin to restore its positions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
I think people who think cryptocurrencies are dead are just panickers who bought coins last winter and now regret. HODL!
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Now the crypto market is absolutely not dead - it is alive and will develop, it's just that it is going through really bad times. The thing is that prices have fallen and many investors have left. But it is enough for the crypto market to demonstrate at least a small price increase in order to regain the confidence of investors and society.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2018, 03:48:18 AM
I do not think that the crypto market is dying right now. He actually has a rather promising future for further development. After all, it offers a truly valuable, popular technology for society. I believe that after the first prerequisites for the restoration of prices, many investors will return here.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

You don't need emotion just because people say that crypto is dead, they are just people who like to make trouble and aggravate the atmosphere. we don't need to be provoked by their words, we always think positively and keep believing in crypto.
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 01:00:40 AM
I agree with you man crypto never ends at any moment and this time is very crucial time for crypto market and according to my opinion this year market goes very down as compare to previous years and obvious growing is lots more than previous years this year is record breaking year for crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: